More Garfield-derived insanity

Rich Carreiro

Jun 11, 2008, 10:49:47 AM6/11/08
http://www.lasagnacat.com/

Live-action re-enactments of Garfield strips, plus
music videos. Seriously.

--
Rich Carreiro rlc-...@rlcarr.com

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jun 13, 2008, 2:23:01 AM6/13/08
On 11 Jun 2008 10:49:47 -0400, Rich Carreiro <rlc-...@rlcarr.com>
wrote:

>http://www.lasagnacat.com/
>
>Live-action re-enactments of Garfield strips, plus
>music videos. Seriously.

Been there, done that . . .:

<http://preview.tinyurl.com/5q6sh2>

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Gary E. Ansok

Jun 13, 2008, 10:29:16 AM6/13/08
In article <m3lk1c8...@swing-shift.time-tripper.com>,

Rich Carreiro <rlc-...@rlcarr.com> wrote:
>http://www.lasagnacat.com/
>
>Live-action re-enactments of Garfield strips, plus
>music videos. Seriously.

More insanity: http://www.joshmillard.com/garkov/

Garfield strips with semi-random dialog.