Stone Soup (11-20)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Nov 20, 2008, 3:06:18 PM11/20/08
No comments on the recent mini-crisis in the Stone household?:

<http://www.gocomics.com/stonesoup/2008/11/20/>

Started here . . .:

<http://www.gocomics.com/stonesoup/2008/11/18/>

Of course, now comes the nitpicking over whether that's how it's
done properly, or even if it was the appropriate time to use it at
all!

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Paul Ciszek

Nov 20, 2008, 7:25:11 PM11/20/08

In article <brdbi4t2bm8v8ka54...@4ax.com>,

Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com> wrote:
> No comments on the recent mini-crisis in the Stone household?:
>
> <http://www.gocomics.com/stonesoup/2008/11/20/>
>
> Started here . . .:
>
> <http://www.gocomics.com/stonesoup/2008/11/18/>
>
> Of course, now comes the nitpicking over whether that's how it's
>done properly, or even if it was the appropriate time to use it at
>all!

I don't see how you could say it wasn't appropriate (unless by
"appropriate time" you mean that the choking should have been
dragged out until Friday.)

--
Please reply to: | "One of the hardest parts of my job is to
pciszek at panix dot com | connect Iraq to the War on Terror."

Mike Beede

Nov 20, 2008, 7:36:07 PM11/20/08
In article <brdbi4t2bm8v8ka54...@4ax.com>,
Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com> wrote:

> No comments on the recent mini-crisis in the Stone household?:
>
> <http://www.gocomics.com/stonesoup/2008/11/20/>
>
> Started here . . .:
>
> <http://www.gocomics.com/stonesoup/2008/11/18/>
>
> Of course, now comes the nitpicking over whether that's how it's
> done properly, or even if it was the appropriate time to use it at
> all!

Looks like it's building up to some hot girl-on-girl Heimlich
action.

Mike Beede

Freezer

Nov 20, 2008, 7:37:00 PM11/20/08
If I don't respond to this Antonio E. Gonzalez post, the terrorists
win.

> No comments on the recent mini-crisis in the Stone household?:
>
> <http://www.gocomics.com/stonesoup/2008/11/20/>
>
> Started here . . .:
>
> <http://www.gocomics.com/stonesoup/2008/11/18/>
>
> Of course, now comes the nitpicking over whether that's how
> it's
> done properly, or even if it was the appropriate time to use it at
> all!

I've avoided talking about it because I have no faith that this won't
turn into a week or so of Holly acting (even more) like an unpleasant
little bitch. (Either "I saved a life! Worship me!" or "I saved your
life; serve me!")

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://www.geocities.com/mysterysciencefreezer

Don Del Grande

Nov 20, 2008, 8:58:01 PM11/20/08
Antonio E. Gonzalez wrote:

> Of course, now comes the nitpicking over whether that's how it's
>done properly, or even if it was the appropriate time to use it at
>all!

How long has it been since the "Luann gives CPR to Bernice even though
her heart is still beating" storyline, anyway?

-- Don

George W Harris

Nov 21, 2008, 2:58:42 AM11/21/08
On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 01:37:00 +0100 (CET), Freezer
<free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

>If I don't respond to this Antonio E. Gonzalez post, the terrorists
>win.
>
>> No comments on the recent mini-crisis in the Stone household?:
>>
>> <http://www.gocomics.com/stonesoup/2008/11/20/>
>>
>> Started here . . .:
>>
>> <http://www.gocomics.com/stonesoup/2008/11/18/>
>>
>> Of course, now comes the nitpicking over whether that's how
>> it's
>> done properly, or even if it was the appropriate time to use it at
>> all!
>
>I've avoided talking about it because I have no faith that this won't
>turn into a week or so of Holly acting (even more) like an unpleasant
>little bitch. (Either "I saved a life! Worship me!" or "I saved your
>life; serve me!")

I figure a Gramma guilt trip from leaving the
kids alone is the more likely turn of events, followed
closely by Gramma urging the kids to keep this secret
from Mom.
--
Doesn't the fact that there are *exactly* 50 states seem a little suspicious?

George W. Harris For actual email address, replace each 'u' with an 'i'

Rob Wynne

Nov 21, 2008, 2:43:43 PM11/21/08
George W Harris <gha...@mundsprung.com> wrote:
> I figure a Gramma guilt trip from leaving the
> kids alone is the more likely turn of events, followed
> closely by Gramma urging the kids to keep this secret
> from Mom.

She went next door for a moment. These kids are old enough to be left
unattended for short periods, I think.

--
Rob Wynne / The Autographed Cat / d...@america.net
http://www.autographedcat.com/ / http://autographedcat.livejournal.com/

George W Harris

Nov 21, 2008, 6:23:15 PM11/21/08
On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 19:43:43 GMT, Rob Wynne <d...@america.net> wrote:

>George W Harris <gha...@mundsprung.com> wrote:
>> I figure a Gramma guilt trip from leaving the
>> kids alone is the more likely turn of events, followed
>> closely by Gramma urging the kids to keep this secret
>> from Mom.
>
>She went next door for a moment. These kids are old enough to be left
>unattended for short periods, I think.

Guilt knows no reason.