PvP - 21 April 2009

Dann

Apr 21, 2009, 7:30:11 AM4/21/09
http://www.pvponline.com/2009/04/21/guest-strip-by-rene-engstrom/

Tax commentary direct from the land of bigger government.

--
Regards,
Dann

blogging at http://web.newsguy.com/dainbramage/blog.htm

Freedom works; each and every time it is tried.

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Apr 21, 2009, 5:35:26 PM4/21/09
On 21 Apr 2009 11:30:11 GMT, Dann <deto...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>http://www.pvponline.com/2009/04/21/guest-strip-by-rene-engstrom/
>
>Tax commentary direct from the land of bigger government.

"Tax breaks" seems praise for the current administration's cuts
for 95% of the public, something the Teabaggers seem to be in denial
about.

Oh, and I did *not* need to see Cole do that . . .

--

- ReFlex76

Dann

Apr 23, 2009, 7:17:50 AM4/23/09
On 21 Apr 2009, Antonio E. Gonzalez said the following in

> On 21 Apr 2009 11:30:11 GMT, Dann <deto...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>http://www.pvponline.com/2009/04/21/guest-strip-by-rene-engstrom/
>>
>>Tax commentary direct from the land of bigger government.
>
> "Tax breaks" seems praise for the current administration's cuts
> for 95% of the public, something the Teabaggers seem to be in denial
> about.

Kind of hard to do given that close to half the country doesn't pay
income taxes in the first place.

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Apr 23, 2009, 11:25:34 AM4/23/09
On 23 Apr 2009 11:17:50 GMT, Dann <deto...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 21 Apr 2009, Antonio E. Gonzalez said the following in
>
>> On 21 Apr 2009 11:30:11 GMT, Dann <deto...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>http://www.pvponline.com/2009/04/21/guest-strip-by-rene-engstrom/
>>>
>>>Tax commentary direct from the land of bigger government.
>>
>> "Tax breaks" seems praise for the current administration's cuts
>> for 95% of the public, something the Teabaggers seem to be in denial
>> about.
>
>Kind of hard to do given that close to half the country doesn't pay
>income taxes in the first place.

Yet there was the ~$400 check anyway; love how those sales taxes
everybody has to pay are so conveniently ignored when the "half don't
pay" fallacy is brought up . . .

--

- ReFlex76

deto...@hotmail.com

Apr 23, 2009, 11:36:15 AM4/23/09
On Apr 23, 11:25 am, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:

> On 23 Apr 2009 11:17:50 GMT, Dann <detox...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On 21 Apr 2009, Antonio E. Gonzalez said the following in

> >>      "Tax breaks" seems praise for the current administration's cuts
> >> for 95% of the public, something the Teabaggers seem to be in denial
> >> about.
>
> >Kind of hard to do given that close to half the country doesn't pay
> >income taxes in the first place.
>
>    Yet there was the ~$400 check anyway; love how those sales taxes
> everybody has to pay are so conveniently ignored when the "half don't
> pay" fallacy is brought up . . .

There is a federal sales tax??

And you got a check for $400???????

--
Regards,
Dann

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Apr 23, 2009, 5:30:57 PM4/23/09

So, I guess there's a reality where taxes only count if they're
federal . . .

>And you got a check for $400???????

. . . and some reality where people did *not* get their checks . .
.

--

- ReFlex76

cryptoguy

Apr 23, 2009, 5:43:01 PM4/23/09
On Apr 23, 5:30 pm, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:

I didn't get one.

pt

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Apr 24, 2009, 12:08:45 AM4/24/09

Your loss . . .

--

- ReFlex76

Dann

Apr 24, 2009, 7:51:22 AM4/24/09
On 23 Apr 2009, Antonio E. Gonzalez said the following in

Oh for the luvva Pete......here, let me help....

"No, you dolt, there is no such thing as a federal sales tax. There are,
however, payroll taxes. It's those FICA and Medicare lines on your
paycheck.

Insanely regressive taxes that those corporate vultures living off of
dividends never have to pay. Not to mention those fat cats that make
millions of dollars each year flying around in private planes each year.
Those taxes are capped so they don't have to pay those taxes on all that
money."

It was a slow pitch for a reason....

>>And you got a check for $400???????
>
> . . . and some reality where people did *not* get their checks . .

That was your income tax refund. The last time stimulus checks were
issued was in 2008 under Mr. Bush.

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Apr 24, 2009, 11:53:07 PM4/24/09

Well, sometimes it's more fun to bunt, then watch the incompetent
fielders repeatedly miss thows while calmly rounding the bases . . .

>>>And you got a check for $400???????
>>
>> . . . and some reality where people did *not* get their checks . .
>
>That was your income tax refund. The last time stimulus checks were
>issued was in 2008 under Mr. Bush.

More proof the Teabaggers are full of it . . .

--

- ReFlex76

Dann

Apr 25, 2009, 9:40:46 AM4/25/09
On 24 Apr 2009, Antonio E. Gonzalez said the following in

Seriously. I've even done some Googling. There is no check for this
year. The $400 credit is being spread out over 52 weeks so that you get
about $8 extra in each week's paycheck*.

How the heck did you get a check?

*Or ~$16 bi-weekly or ~$33 monthly or....

Freezer

Apr 27, 2009, 12:48:10 AM4/27/09
If I don't reply to this cryptoguy post, the terrorists win!

>> >And you got a check for $400???????
>>
>> � �. . . and some reality where people did *not* get their checks
>> . .
>
> I didn't get one.
>
> pt

Mine was $300. And Turbo Tax said it came out of this year's return.
(I suspect something was amiss there, but I ponied up anyway.)

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://www.geocities.com/mysterysciencefreezer

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Apr 28, 2009, 1:27:24 AM4/28/09
On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 04:48:10 +0000 (UTC), Freezer
<free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

>If I don't reply to this cryptoguy post, the terrorists win!

>>> � �. . . and some reality where people did *not* get their checks
>>> . .
>>
>> I didn't get one.
>>
>> pt
>
>Mine was $300. And Turbo Tax said it came out of this year's return.
>(I suspect something was amiss there, but I ponied up anyway.)

What??!! Nobody got checks, it's been Googled!

--

- ReFlex76

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Apr 28, 2009, 1:31:21 AM4/28/09
On 25 Apr 2009 13:40:46 GMT, Dann <deto...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 24 Apr 2009, Antonio E. Gonzalez said the following in
>
>> On 24 Apr 2009 11:51:22 GMT, Dann <deto...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>On 23 Apr 2009, Antonio E. Gonzalez said the following in

>>>That was your income tax refund. The last time stimulus checks were
>>>issued was in 2008 under Mr. Bush.
>>
>> More proof the Teabaggers are full of it . . .
>
>Seriously. I've even done some Googling. There is no check for this
>year. The $400 credit is being spread out over 52 weeks so that you get
>about $8 extra in each week's paycheck*.
>
>How the heck did you get a check?

Oh, my employment troubles would make that impossible, but I do
have a pretty big family, many of whom tend to tell me everything!

>*Or ~$16 bi-weekly or ~$33 monthly or....

Money is money, no matter how it comes!

--

- ReFlex76