Day by Day (10-11)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Oct 13, 2009, 2:11:46 AM10/13/09
Looks like Chris Muir's regained a semblance of coherence, yet
still manages to avoid common sense!:

<http://www.daybydaycartoon.com/2009/10/11/>

Deconstructing Mui- . . . errr, "Damon's" Wall of Text:

- An apparent lack of understanding of how legislation works, or what
a dictatorship is.
- Not realizing one out-of-context quote doesn't make someone a
racist; unless that was about Antonin Scalia, then there might be
something!
- Even the Wall Street Journal admits the "Stimulus" is working!
- No understanding of what actual nationalization is (no, bailouts
don't count!).
- "Czars" that are actually quite accountable, and mostly powerless
(as are most advisors).
- Non-existent anti-Semitism, or no understanding of what it is.
- Islamic terrorists hiding in caves are kinda hard to embrace!
- He's a code?!
- Oooh, brining up people who were forgoten over a year ago! Quite a
McCarthy-ite anti-communist obsession there!
- Imaginary attacks against private citizens.
- Acutally, the SEIU people were the ones getting attacked (though
mostly verbally) by the thugs (nice projection!).
- Forgetting ACORN only did voter registration.
- Some imaginary FCC overplay thing (perhaps wishful thinking?).
- Some weird money thing.
- Forgetting it's a corporate media, and they're almost too willing to
look the other way, something nicely documented by Media Matters every
day.
- No understanding of what "Anti-American" means (acknowledging
mistakes is a *good* thing!).
- I think most Americans welcomed that "bribe" in these times, and I
have a feeling "Damon" didn't mind this when Dubya did it back in
2001, adding about $2 trillon to our debt!
- I'm yet to hear of any new amnesty plans for undocumented
immigrants, many of whom are going back as they reason they came here
(the jobs!) is going away.
- That 47% would be shocked to find out that they haven't been paying
sales taxes!

With all this in mind, Chir Muir is clearly either horribly
misinformed, highly delusional, or a pahological liar. I guess it's
true: the crazy ones sometimes make the best artists!

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Jym Dyer

Oct 13, 2009, 6:30:23 PM10/13/09
=v= Uh-huh. "Looks like Americans will sleepwalk into servility
under our nice, new totalitarian state" is a sentiment on the
lips of cool-lookin' swarthy earringed Van Dyke-wearing hipsters
who apparently didn't notice when the USA PATRIOT Act being
enacted and enforced. But to be fair, they didn't have Facebook
back in those days so's that Sarah Palin could warn them that
the EEEVIL DEATH PANELZORZ!!!111 were comin'.
<_Jym_>