Luann (11-18)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Nov 19, 2008, 2:17:43 AM11/19/08
As some have argued, TJ may already be a "pro" . . .:

<http://comics.com/luann/2008-11-18/>

<http://www.chron.com/apps/comics/showComic.mpl?date=2008/11/18&name=Luann>

<http://preview.tinyurl.com/5vkjfh>

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Bobcat

Nov 19, 2008, 10:16:25 AM11/19/08
On Nov 19, 2:17 am, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
>    As some have argued, TJ may already be a "pro" . . .:
>   <http://comics.com/luann/2008-11-18/>
> <http://www.chron.com/apps/comics/showComic.mpl?date=2008/11/18&name=L...>
>   <http://preview.tinyurl.com/5vkjfh>

Interesting. All three links lead to the same strip. Howcum you posted
this triad?

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Nov 19, 2008, 1:26:09 PM11/19/08

Some people prefer Comics.com, some The Chron; choice is good!

Bobcat

Nov 19, 2008, 1:34:29 PM11/19/08
On Nov 19, 1:26 pm, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
>   Some people prefer Comics.com, some The Chron; choice is good!

Oh, right! I was certain you had a good reason. Thanks - I was simply
being nosy.

Joseph Nebus

Nov 19, 2008, 2:03:43 PM11/19/08
Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com> writes:

> As some have argued, TJ may already be a "pro" . . .:

I like TJ's boundless optimism, but I have to side with Mister
D here. I'm a bit suprised ripping out the wall to make a new doorway
hasn't been brought up on either side, though.

--
Joseph Nebus

J.D. Baldwin

Nov 19, 2008, 4:29:40 PM11/19/08

In the previous article, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com>
wrote:

> As some have argued, TJ may already be a "pro" . . .:

"Good at that kind of work" and even "have been paid for it" are
completely different animals from "licensed and bonded." Brad's
dad is right to be skeptical and would be a fool to cave in.
\ / bal...@panix.com|to deny under oath that I ever made it.-T. Lehrer

Peter B. Steiger

Nov 19, 2008, 11:16:46 PM11/19/08
On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 21:29:40 +0000, J.D. Baldwin sez:
> Brad's
> dad is right to be skeptical and would be a fool to cave in.

Which means we can expect to see TJ knocking those walls down by the end
of the week.

--
Peter B. Steiger
Cheyenne, WY
zeroes where you see stars: wypbs.**1 at gmail.com

parto the p

Nov 20, 2008, 8:39:35 PM11/20/08
On Nov 19, 1:29 pm, INVALID_SEE_...@example.com.invalid (J.D. Baldwin)
wrote:
> In the previous article, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com>

> wrote:
>
> > As some have argued, TJ may already be a "pro" . . .:
>
> "Good at that kind of work" and even "have been paid for it" are
> completely different animals from "licensed and bonded." Brad's
> dad is right to be skeptical and would be a fool to cave in.
> --
> _+_ From the catapult of |If anyone objects to any statement I make, I am
> _|70|___:)=}- J.D. Baldwin |quite prepared not only to retract it, but also
> \ / bald...@panix.com|to deny under oath that I ever made it.-T. Lehrer
> ***~~~~----------------------------------------------------------------------

<< waving at JD from the boat he missed on this one >>

;-)

parto the p

J.D. Baldwin

Nov 20, 2008, 10:16:56 PM11/20/08

In the previous article, parto the p <brokenpe...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> << waving at JD from the boat he missed on this one >>

I said he'd be a fool to cave. I didn't say he *wouldn't* cave.

But I figure they'll let him do it, and it will all work out OK in the
end. Maybe TJ will even figure out that he was born for that sort of
work and go into carpentry. Either that or "construction guy" in the
local Village People tribute band.

\ / bal...@panix.com|to deny under oath that I ever made it.-T. Lehrer

parto the p

Nov 21, 2008, 12:56:18 PM11/21/08
On Nov 20, 7:16 pm, INVALID_SEE_...@example.com.invalid (J.D. Baldwin)
wrote:
> In the previous article, parto the p <brokenpencilpo...@yahoo.com>

> wrote:
>
> > << waving at JD from the boat he missed on this one >>
>
> I said he'd be a fool to cave. I didn't say he *wouldn't* cave.
>
> But I figure they'll let him do it, and it will all work out OK in the
> end. Maybe TJ will even figure out that he was born for that sort of
> work and go into carpentry. Either that or "construction guy" in the
> local Village People tribute band.

Actually, and maybe he'll correct me if *I'm* the one in the water,
but I think the kind of "pro" Antonio was referring to deals with
screws, just not the phillips head or slotted kind (Not to say that
there are no "heads" involved, however. Okay. I'll stop there. :P)

parto the p
Who has his own personal Arlo Page in his mind

J.D. Baldwin

Nov 21, 2008, 1:01:52 PM11/21/08

wrote:
> > > << waving at JD from the boat he missed on this one >>
> >
> > I said he'd be a fool to cave. I didn't say he *wouldn't* cave.
> >
> > But I figure they'll let him do it, and it will all work out OK in the
> > end. Maybe TJ will even figure out that he was born for that sort of
> > work and go into carpentry. Either that or "construction guy" in the
> > local Village People tribute band.
>
> Actually, and maybe he'll correct me if *I'm* the one in the water,
> but I think the kind of "pro" Antonio was referring to deals with
> screws, just not the phillips head or slotted kind (Not to say that
> there are no "heads" involved, however. Okay. I'll stop there. :P)

Sometimes I need to be told more than once.