Cam Cardow (Ottawa Citizen) editorial cartoon, May 5

J.D. Baldwin

May 5, 2009, 10:12:45 AM5/5/09

This isn't great or anything, but I did find it amusing. Mainly I
just wanted to share it because I appreciate a good old movie
reference that's just dropped there so that if you get it, great, and
if not, oh well. No labels, no captions, no big arrows pointing out
the joke. It's just there.

http://comics.com/cam_cardow/2009-05-05/
\ / bal...@panix.com|to deny under oath that I ever made it.-T. Lehrer

Antonio E. Gonzalez

May 6, 2009, 12:59:23 AM5/6/09
On Tue, 5 May 2009 14:12:45 +0000 (UTC),
INVALID...@example.com.invalid (J.D. Baldwin) wrote:

>This isn't great or anything, but I did find it amusing. Mainly I
>just wanted to share it because I appreciate a good old movie
>reference that's just dropped there so that if you get it, great, and
>if not, oh well. No labels, no captions, no big arrows pointing out
>the joke. It's just there.
>
> http://comics.com/cam_cardow/2009-05-05/

If you're talking about the movie I think you're talking about:
good is arguable, but "old"?! I mean, Brad Pitt mature enough to
have sex was in it!

Of course, if it's another movie . . . I'd actually love to know
what it is!

--

- ReFlex76

J.D. Baldwin

May 6, 2009, 7:29:14 AM5/6/09

In the previous article, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com> wrote:
> >This isn't great or anything, but I did find it amusing. Mainly I
> >just wanted to share it because I appreciate a good old movie
> >reference that's just dropped there so that if you get it, great, and
> >if not, oh well. No labels, no captions, no big arrows pointing out
> >the joke. It's just there.
> >
> > http://comics.com/cam_cardow/2009-05-05/
>
> If you're talking about the movie I think you're talking about:
> good is arguable, but "old"?! I mean, Brad Pitt mature enough to
> have sex was in it!
>
> Of course, if it's another movie . . . I'd actually love to know
> what it is!

Brad Pitt was still in high school when

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080455/

came out.

Antonio E. Gonzalez

May 7, 2009, 12:55:46 AM5/7/09
On Wed, 6 May 2009 11:29:14 +0000 (UTC),
INVALID...@example.com.invalid (J.D. Baldwin) wrote:

>In the previous article, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com> wrote:
>> >This isn't great or anything, but I did find it amusing. Mainly I
>> >just wanted to share it because I appreciate a good old movie
>> >reference that's just dropped there so that if you get it, great, and
>> >if not, oh well. No labels, no captions, no big arrows pointing out
>> >the joke. It's just there.
>> >
>> > http://comics.com/cam_cardow/2009-05-05/
>>
>> If you're talking about the movie I think you're talking about:
>> good is arguable, but "old"?! I mean, Brad Pitt mature enough to
>> have sex was in it!
>>
>> Of course, if it's another movie . . . I'd actually love to know
>> what it is!
>
>Brad Pitt was still in high school when
>
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080455/
>
>came out.

Ok, not the movie I was thinking of, but very much a classic!

--

- ReFlex76