Luanne 4/30/09

Ron Bauerle

Apr 30, 2009, 12:34:44 PM4/30/09
http://images.chron.com/apps/comics/images/2009/4/30/Luann.772.g.gif

Kiss Brad's firefighting career goodbye thanks to the resulting back
injury?

And how'd he get on the other side of the ladder that quickly?

Ron

Blinky the Wonder Wombat

Apr 30, 2009, 1:52:44 PM4/30/09

My thoughts exactly. Brad goes back to Weinie World and the reset
button gets pushed.

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Apr 30, 2009, 2:26:31 PM4/30/09

Nah, the only place I see Brad's back going is as part of the
two-backed beast he'll be forming with Toni when she shows her
gratitude; oooh, and another chance to use that crepe maker!

Come on, this is Greg Evans, not Tom Batiuk . . .

--

- ReFlex76

brokenpe...@yahoo.com

Apr 30, 2009, 6:10:12 PM4/30/09

Nope, I don't think Evans would go that far. Maybe an injury and a
will he or won't he have to quit story. Lots of Toni guilt. Lots of TJ
as caretaker hijinks. Lots of Mom and pop don't define yourself by
your job. And a final dose of crunch time little sister moral support.
But in the end, if he goes this route at all, Brad will be back on
the rig when all is said and done.

Unless...

... Evans has been feeling having Brad be an actual hero, out there
risking his life fighting fires, is a little too much glory for his
sad sack character. Then maybe Brad stays with the department, but in
some type of desk/non-active role? Maybe he takes on the whole school
laison gig full time?

parto the p

John Reiher

Apr 30, 2009, 6:24:01 PM4/30/09
In article
<c29ff573-b1d8-4e98...@q33g2000pra.googlegroups.com>,
brokenpe...@yahoo.com wrote:

Ya known, I predict Brad will catch Toni, they end up in a pile, and
then they kiss.

It's hackneyed enough for Evans to pull on us.

--
The Kedamono Dragon
Pull Pinky's favorite words to email me.

Check out the PowerPointers Shop at:
http://www.cafeshops.com/PowerPointers

Don Del Grande

Apr 30, 2009, 7:36:57 PM4/30/09
brokenpencilpoint wrote:

>Nope, I don't think Evans would go that far. Maybe an injury and a
>will he or won't he have to quit story. Lots of Toni guilt. Lots of TJ
>as caretaker hijinks. Lots of Mom and pop don't define yourself by
>your job. And a final dose of crunch time little sister moral support.
>But in the end, if he goes this route at all, Brad will be back on
>the rig when all is said and done.

+1 to that, except I think there will be less "will he or won't he
quit" and more "TJ as caretaker hijinks".

-- Don

Freezer

Apr 30, 2009, 10:19:01 PM4/30/09
If I don't reply to this Antonio E. Gonzalez post, the terrorists win!

> Come on, this is Greg Evans, not Tom Batiuk . . .

Which is why the chances of Thank-You Nookie are practically nil.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://www.geocities.com/mysterysciencefreezer