Something Positive (3-11)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Mar 12, 2009, 12:07:58 AM3/12/09
Randy K. Milholland, King of Assholes . . . and that's why I keep
reading Something Positive!:

<http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp03112009.shtml>

--

- ReFlex76

George W Harris

Mar 12, 2009, 12:51:49 AM3/12/09

So, how did the woman at her job die?
--
Doesn't the fact that there are *exactly* 50 states seem a little suspicious?

George W. Harris For actual email address, replace each 'u' with an 'i'

Freezer

Mar 12, 2009, 12:52:44 AM3/12/09
If I don't reply to this Antonio E. Gonzalez post, the terrorists win!

> Randy K. Milholland, King of Assholes . . . and that's why I keep
> reading Something Positive!:
>
> <http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp03112009.shtml>

Doubly so, because it also eliminated Peejee as the recipient of that
call (besides, everybody knows he called Branwen).

And just in case anyone's wonder what Davan's talking about in that
last panel.

http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp02132009.shtml

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://www.geocities.com/mysterysciencefreezer

Freezer

Mar 12, 2009, 1:01:54 AM3/12/09
If I don't reply to this George W Harris post, the terrorists win!

>> <http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp03112009.shtml>
>
> So, how did the woman at her job die?

http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp02132009.shtml

George W Harris

Mar 12, 2009, 3:34:58 PM3/12/09
On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 05:01:54 +0000 (UTC), Freezer
<free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

>If I don't reply to this George W Harris post, the terrorists win!
>
>>> <http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp03112009.shtml>
>>
>> So, how did the woman at her job die?
>
>http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp02132009.shtml

Oh, right. Ceiling croc.

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Mar 12, 2009, 5:44:31 PM3/12/09
On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:34:58 -0400, George W Harris
<gha...@mundsprung.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 05:01:54 +0000 (UTC), Freezer
><free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:
>
>>If I don't reply to this George W Harris post, the terrorists win!

>>> So, how did the woman at her job die?
>>
>>http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp02132009.shtml
>
> Oh, right. Ceiling croc.

Technically, Trap-door Croc . . .

--

- ReFlex76

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Mar 12, 2009, 5:48:14 PM3/12/09
On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 05:01:54 +0000 (UTC), Freezer
<free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

>If I don't reply to this George W Harris post, the terrorists win!
>
>>> <http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp03112009.shtml>
>>
>> So, how did the woman at her job die?
>
>http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp02132009.shtml

That's quite the infestation they got there!

Her neck even cracked so she doesn't have the Pepito Excuse!

--

- ReFlex76

Mike Beede

Mar 12, 2009, 8:59:41 PM3/12/09
In article <mg0jr4tti3jlme1df...@4ax.com>,

Those splashes in the last panel are kind of unfortunately
colored, aren't they?

Mike Beede