Menage a 3 (10-30)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Nov 1, 2008, 12:52:17 AM11/1/08
A surprisingly effective explanation of bukake . . .:

<http://www.menagea3.net/d/20081030.html>

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Freezer

Nov 1, 2008, 1:38:52 AM11/1/08
If I don't reply to this Antonio E. Gonzalez post, the terrorists
win!

> A surprisingly effective explanation of bukake . . .:
>
> <http://www.menagea3.net/d/20081030.html>

I simply refuse to believe that anyone over the age of 15 (physically
or mentally) thinks women dig the ol' Pearl Necklace.

Agreed on the explanation, though.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://www.geocities.com/mysterysciencefreezer