Sheldon (11-19)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Nov 19, 2008, 9:59:11 PM11/19/08
I'm surprised they didn't bring up the Geek Hierarchy with this
conversation . . . :

<http://www.sheldoncomics.com/archive/081119.html>

. . . right, here it is, small . . .:

<http://www.georgehernandez.com/h/aaBlog/2004/media/04-09_Chart_GeekHierarchy.gif>

<http://preview.tinyurl.com/629txt>

. . . and large . . .:

<http://www.brunching.com/images/geekchartbig.gif>

. . . and knowing there are programmers here . . .:

<http://lukewelling.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/programmer%20hierarchy.gif>

<http://preview.tinyurl.com/5csfvg>

--
- ReFlex 76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot
girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between
looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Blinky the Wonder Wombat

Nov 20, 2008, 8:46:18 AM11/20/08
On Nov 19, 9:59 pm, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
>     I'm surprised they didn't bring up the Geek Hierarchy with this
> conversation . . . :
>
>   <http://www.sheldoncomics.com/archive/081119.html>
>
>    . . . right, here it is, small . . .:
>
> <http://www.georgehernandez.com/h/aaBlog/2004/media/04-09_Chart_GeekHi...>

LOL! Thanks for making my day!

(Now off to work on my fanfic where I help Harry Potter and Luke
Skywalker save Princess Daisy from the Daleks.)

john sumner

Nov 20, 2008, 9:16:57 AM11/20/08
Blinky the Wonder Wombat <wkharri...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> LOL! Thanks for making my day!
>
> (Now off to work on my fanfic where I help Harry Potter and Luke
> Skywalker save Princess Daisy from the Daleks.)

Is doctor who going to help out, or will he be having a steel cage match
with darth vader<G>

Night Owl

Nov 20, 2008, 11:14:10 AM11/20/08
On Nov 19, 9:59 pm, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
>     I'm surprised they didn't bring up the Geek Hierarchy with this
> conversation . . . :
>
>   <http://www.sheldoncomics.com/archive/081119.html>
>
>    . . . right, here it is, small . . .:
>
> <http://www.georgehernandez.com/h/aaBlog/2004/media/04-09_Chart_GeekHi...>

>   <http://preview.tinyurl.com/629txt>
>
>    . . . and large . . .:
>
>   <http://www.brunching.com/images/geekchartbig.gif>
>
>    . . . and knowing there are programmers here . . .:
>
> <http://lukewelling.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/programmer%20hierar...>

>   <http://preview.tinyurl.com/5csfvg>
>
> --
>                     - ReFlex 76

Wow, Furries are considered geeks now? Where do Cosplayers or people
who dress up like their favorite fictional characters fit in on there?

Brian Huntley

Nov 20, 2008, 2:54:51 PM11/20/08
On Nov 19, 9:59 pm, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
>     I'm surprised they didn't bring up the Geek Hierarchy with this
> conversation . . . :
>
>   <http://www.sheldoncomics.com/archive/081119.html>
>
>    . . . right, here it is, small . . .:
>
> <http://www.georgehernandez.com/h/aaBlog/2004/media/04-09_Chart_GeekHi...>

>   <http://preview.tinyurl.com/629txt>
>
>    . . . and large . . .:
>
>   <http://www.brunching.com/images/geekchartbig.gif>
>
>    . . . and knowing there are programmers here . . .:
>
> <http://lukewelling.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/programmer%20hierar...>
>
>   <http://preview.tinyurl.com/5csfvg>

Wait, no APL? I sneer at your list!

Mark Jackson

Nov 20, 2008, 8:07:07 PM11/20/08

And no Cromemco Control Basic. I was hoping to score an even half-dozen...

I do not believe in conspiracy theories, though
I do know that there is a secret international
organization that invents them. - Mike Lawrence

Peter B. Steiger

Nov 22, 2008, 2:28:21 PM11/22/08
REM On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:54:51 -0800, Brian Huntley sez:
REM > Wait, no APL? I sneer at your list!

10 And what about good, solid, King James Version BASIC?
20 What if we program in multiple languages? I still use
22 Pascal, so when I'm using PHP do I consider myself
24 superior to myself?
30 GOTO 10

--
REM Peter B. Steiger