Candorville (10-28)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Oct 29, 2008, 1:11:15 AM10/29/08
What started as an Apocalypse Now homage/parody has become
something akin to a Lewis Carroll hallucination! The stuff Darrin
Bell's been using can *not* be legal!:

<http://www.gocomics.com/candorville/2008/10/28/>

<http://www.comics.com/wash/candorville/archive/candorville-20081028.html>

<http://preview.tinyurl.com/5mtnrj>

<http://candorville.com/2008/10/28/candorville-102808-lost-honor-part-31/>

<http://preview.tinyurl.com/67qj4v>

--
- ReFlex 76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot
girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between
looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Joseph Nebus

Oct 29, 2008, 1:48:31 PM10/29/08
Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com> writes:

> What started as an Apocalypse Now homage/parody has become
>something akin to a Lewis Carroll hallucination! The stuff Darrin
>Bell's been using can *not* be legal!:

> <http://www.gocomics.com/candorville/2008/10/28/>

I do want to echo this. The artwork alone has been really
well-done, beyond the call of duty, this whole sequence, and I've
enjoyed the jokes hung onto the story.

--
Joseph Nebus