Bizarro (10-12)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Oct 13, 2008, 3:31:44 PM10/13/08
At first I was bit confused, until I read the caption; it got a
good guffaw, and bigger laughs the more I looked at it!:

<http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/Bizarro.asp?date=20081012>

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Evan Kirshenbaum

Oct 13, 2008, 3:55:27 PM10/13/08
Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com> writes:

> At first I was bit confused, until I read the caption; it got a
> good guffaw, and bigger laughs the more I looked at it!:
>
> <http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/Bizarro.asp?date=20081012>

The map on the wall was a nice touch.

HP Laboratories |Feeling good about government is like
1501 Page Mill Road, 1U, MS 1141 |looking on the bright side of any
Palo Alto, CA 94304 |catastrophe. When you quit looking
|on the bright side, the catastrophe
kirsh...@hpl.hp.com |is still there.
(650)857-7572 | P.J. O'Rourke

http://www.kirshenbaum.net/

Joseph Nebus

Oct 14, 2008, 9:46:21 AM10/14/08
Evan Kirshenbaum <kirsh...@hpl.hp.com> writes:

>Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com> writes:

>> At first I was bit confused, until I read the caption; it got a
>> good guffaw, and bigger laughs the more I looked at it!:
>>
>> <http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/Bizarro.asp?date=20081012>

>The map on the wall was a nice touch.

Oh, that is, yes. I hadn't noticed reading on my own.

Today's strip (windmills) is a good laugh too.

--
Joseph Nebus