Não é mais possível fazer postagens ou usar assinaturas novas da Usenet nos Grupos do Google. O conteúdo histórico continua disponível.

PvP 10-23

2 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Freezer

não lida,
23 de out. de 2009, 04:54:5523/10/2009
para
http://www.pvponline.com/2009/10/23/upstairs-downstairs/

I can honestly say I did not expect this.

And now that I think about it... I don't know how I feel about that.
LOLBAT was fine when he was just a side comic. But now that he's been
established as not only part of the regular comic's universe but as one
of the regular characters. That just puts a whole weird spin on things.

I shall have to ponder this.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://www.geocities.com/mysterysciencefreezer

Antonio E. Gonzalez

não lida,
23 de out. de 2009, 09:46:3023/10/2009
para
On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 08:54:55 +0000 (UTC), Freezer
<free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

>http://www.pvponline.com/2009/10/23/upstairs-downstairs/
>
>I can honestly say I did not expect this.
>
>And now that I think about it... I don't know how I feel about that.
>LOLBAT was fine when he was just a side comic. But now that he's been
>established as not only part of the regular comic's universe but as one
>of the regular characters. That just puts a whole weird spin on things.
>
>I shall have to ponder this.

If I may give my four word suggestion: Just accept the
awesomeness!

--

- ReFlex76

Dann

não lida,
24 de out. de 2009, 09:35:3524/10/2009
para
On 23 Oct 2009, Freezer said the following in

> http://www.pvponline.com/2009/10/23/upstairs-downstairs/
>
> I can honestly say I did not expect this.
>
> And now that I think about it... I don't know how I feel about that.
> LOLBAT was fine when he was just a side comic. But now that he's been
> established as not only part of the regular comic's universe but as one
> of the regular characters. That just puts a whole weird spin on things.
>
> I shall have to ponder this.

Especially when you consider that Butler/Lolbat was shown working at the
local newspaper recently.

Lolbat by night! Reporter by day! Butler by....the same day!

--
Regards,
Dann

blogging at http://web.newsguy.com/dainbramage/blog.htm
Freedom works; each and every time it is tried.
Now also on Facebook in case you just can't get enough of me!

Antonio E. Gonzalez

não lida,
27 de out. de 2009, 12:59:4827/10/2009
para
On 24 Oct 2009 13:35:35 GMT, Dann <deto...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 23 Oct 2009, Freezer said the following in
>
>> http://www.pvponline.com/2009/10/23/upstairs-downstairs/
>>
>> I can honestly say I did not expect this.
>>
>> And now that I think about it... I don't know how I feel about that.
>> LOLBAT was fine when he was just a side comic. But now that he's been
>> established as not only part of the regular comic's universe but as one
>> of the regular characters. That just puts a whole weird spin on things.
>>
>> I shall have to ponder this.
>>

>Especially when you consider that Butler/Lolbat was shown working at the
>local newspaper recently.
>
>Lolbat by night! Reporter by day! Butler by....the same day!

Ummm, the only indication that mild-mannered reporter Rex Rofle (I
have a weird hunch that's ROFL) is LOLBAT is a costume; the bigger
indication is that he's a highly devoted cosplayer!

--

- ReFlex76

0 nova mensagem