PvP 10-23

Freezer

Oct 23, 2009, 4:54:55 AM10/23/09
http://www.pvponline.com/2009/10/23/upstairs-downstairs/

I can honestly say I did not expect this.

And now that I think about it... I don't know how I feel about that.
LOLBAT was fine when he was just a side comic. But now that he's been
established as not only part of the regular comic's universe but as one
of the regular characters. That just puts a whole weird spin on things.

I shall have to ponder this.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://www.geocities.com/mysterysciencefreezer

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Oct 23, 2009, 9:46:30 AM10/23/09
On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 08:54:55 +0000 (UTC), Freezer
<free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

>http://www.pvponline.com/2009/10/23/upstairs-downstairs/
>
>I can honestly say I did not expect this.
>
>And now that I think about it... I don't know how I feel about that.
>LOLBAT was fine when he was just a side comic. But now that he's been
>established as not only part of the regular comic's universe but as one
>of the regular characters. That just puts a whole weird spin on things.
>
>I shall have to ponder this.

If I may give my four word suggestion: Just accept the
awesomeness!

--

- ReFlex76

Dann

Oct 24, 2009, 9:35:35 AM10/24/09
On 23 Oct 2009, Freezer said the following in

> http://www.pvponline.com/2009/10/23/upstairs-downstairs/
>
> I can honestly say I did not expect this.
>
> And now that I think about it... I don't know how I feel about that.
> LOLBAT was fine when he was just a side comic. But now that he's been
> established as not only part of the regular comic's universe but as one
> of the regular characters. That just puts a whole weird spin on things.
>
> I shall have to ponder this.

Especially when you consider that Butler/Lolbat was shown working at the
local newspaper recently.

Lolbat by night! Reporter by day! Butler by....the same day!

--
Regards,
Dann

blogging at http://web.newsguy.com/dainbramage/blog.htm
Freedom works; each and every time it is tried.
Now also on Facebook in case you just can't get enough of me!

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Oct 27, 2009, 12:59:48 PM10/27/09
On 24 Oct 2009 13:35:35 GMT, Dann <deto...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 23 Oct 2009, Freezer said the following in
>
>> http://www.pvponline.com/2009/10/23/upstairs-downstairs/
>>
>> I can honestly say I did not expect this.
>>
>> And now that I think about it... I don't know how I feel about that.
>> LOLBAT was fine when he was just a side comic. But now that he's been
>> established as not only part of the regular comic's universe but as one
>> of the regular characters. That just puts a whole weird spin on things.
>>
>> I shall have to ponder this.
>>

>Especially when you consider that Butler/Lolbat was shown working at the
>local newspaper recently.
>
>Lolbat by night! Reporter by day! Butler by....the same day!

Ummm, the only indication that mild-mannered reporter Rex Rofle (I
have a weird hunch that's ROFL) is LOLBAT is a costume; the bigger
indication is that he's a highly devoted cosplayer!

--

- ReFlex76