LNH Poll Results!

bar...@wkuvx1.bitnet

Oct 23, 1992, 11:10:24 AM10/23/92
It's here! The poll to end all polls!
This time I got 11 responses! (none from Scav, this time, though!).
Obscure Trivia Lad voted very in character - for obscure characters,
some of which *no one* has written since I've been here.
Here's the ratings:

1) Marvel Zombie Boy (14 pts)
2) Lurking Girl (11 pts)
3) Cliche Dude (9 pts)
4) Obscure Trivia Lad (8 pts)
5) Typo Lad (7 pts)
Acton Lord/Sig Lad (7 pts)
Ultimate Ninja (7 pts)
Rebel Yell (7 pts)
9) Old Comics Man (6 pts)
10) Netlurker (5 pts)
11) Multi-Tasking Man (4 pts)
Time-Waster Lad (4 pts)
post-Cry.Sig Fuzzy (4 pts)
14) Continuity Champ :+) (3 pts)
Parking Karma Kid (3 pts)
16) Sidewinder (2 pts)
Cheesecake-Eater Lad (2 pts)
Contraption Man (2 pts)
johnny vague's character (2 pts) - I really shouldn't have
included this one, but I did anyway.
20) Panta (1 pt)
Late-Nite Lad (1 pt)
Myk-El (1 pt)
Cannon Fodder (1 pt)

Thanks to all who voted. We'll do it again sometime!

-Drizzt

sl...@cc.usu.edu

Oct 23, 1992, 10:38:30 PM10/23/92

These names are all characters that touch me deeply.
Especially since they are ALL DEAD!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!

oh-kay with the exception of Cheesecake-Eater Lad, Lurking Girl + Netlurker,
and Acton Lord!!!!
This has been a touching reminder!!

wReam...

P.S. READ SIEZE DANGEROUS episode 4 today!!! (besides it was a real PAIN to
write and the orchestration wasn't that easy...)

Benjamin R Pierce

Oct 27, 1992, 3:46:00 PM10/27/92
In article <1992Oct23.2...@cc.usu.edu>, sl...@cc.usu.edu writes...

Well, with one exception...Marvel_Zombie Lad is dead, true, but he's still
active! That was his Evil Robot Duplicate (TM) that got killed! Watch for
M_Z Lad Reborn, part II, coming on Halloween!

--Ben

This is F.U.N.

Oct 27, 1992, 5:20:00 PM10/27/92
In article <BwssD...@acsu.buffalo.edu>, v124...@ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.edu (Benjamin R Pierce) writes...

Hey, don't forget all of the MZL clones Mr.Minister has.

"The next time we have sex, just pretend I'm Ed Meece." - Lard "Power of Lard"
Jef Kolodziej Cliche Dude (LNH) The KaTeFan(tm)
v129...@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu State University of New York at Buffalo
History Major 51 East NorthRup
(716) 837-9610 Buffalo, NY 14214