OT Q for Kurt

teepee

Oct 9, 2001, 8:38:27 PM10/9/01
When's the next AstroCity TPB out please? I'm beginning to get really
bad withdrawal symptoms.

tp

Anthony Brookshire

Oct 9, 2001, 9:11:57 PM10/9/01

teepee <gi...@hotmailsp.amcom> wrote in message

> When's the next AstroCity TPB out please? I'm beginning to get really
> bad withdrawal symptoms.
>
> tp

TPB, hell. What about the next damn ish?? I don't even remember the last
storyline...

enterfornone

Oct 9, 2001, 9:38:48 PM10/9/01

Since the steeljack story they have all been single issue stories
(only one or two IIRC)

--
enterfornone - http://www.enterfornone.net/
buy my comics and help me get to Europe - http://members.ebay.com.au/aboutme/enterfornone/

KurtBusiek

Oct 9, 2001, 10:00:55 PM10/9/01
>>When's the next AstroCity TPB out please? I'm beginning to get really bad
withdrawal symptoms.>>

ASTRO CITY: THE TARNISHED ANGEL is the latest one; it came out earlier this
year.

Beyond that, we've only had two more issues come out, so it'll take another
four at least until we have another TPB. And with my current health problems,
those four issues are coming awfully slowly...

kdb

ANIM8Rfsk

Oct 10, 2001, 1:15:20 AM10/10/01
<< kurtb...@aol.comics (KurtBusiek) >>

<< with my current health problems,
those four issues are coming awfully slowly... >>

How are you doing, Kurt? You were going to start treatment for mercury
poisoning, right? Hope it goes well and solves some of the ills that have been
plagueing you.

teepee

Oct 10, 2001, 2:24:15 PM10/10/01

"KurtBusiek" <kurtb...@aol.comics

> We've only had two more issues come out, so it'll take another

> four at least until we have another TPB. And with my current health
problems,
> those four issues are coming awfully slowly...
>
> kdb

Ah. Well your pain isn't quite my pain then. Even more reason to hope
the mercury thing is going well.

best

tp

KurtBusiek

Oct 10, 2001, 4:07:35 PM10/10/01
>>How are you doing, Kurt? You were going to start treatment for mercury
poisoning, right? Hope it goes well and solves some of the ills that have been
plagueing you.>>

Thanks. I hope it goes well too, but it's early yet.

kdb

Gary Lightfoot

Oct 10, 2001, 6:37:26 PM10/10/01

"KurtBusiek" <kurtb...@aol.comics> wrote in message

>> How are you doing, Kurt? You were going to start treatment for
>> mercury poisoning, right?

> Thanks. I hope it goes well too, but it's early yet.

Hope you don't mind me being nosey, but how did you get mercury
poisoning? (tell me to mind my own business if you don't wish to
discuss it ok?)

Best wishes and get well ASAP.

We can't afford to lose someone like yourself from the Marvel
Universe, not even for a short while, so all the time you're ill,
we're suffering too OK? :O)

Gary.

--
please remove 'nosmeg' from e-mail addy to reply.
www.g.lightfoot.btinternet.co.uk

KurtBusiek

Oct 10, 2001, 8:46:31 PM10/10/01
>>Hope you don't mind me being nosey, but how did you get mercury poisoning?>>

My doctors' best guess is bad dental fillings.

kdb

Gary Lightfoot

Oct 11, 2001, 12:38:15 PM10/11/01

> My doctors' best guess is bad dental fillings.

What was your Dentists best guess????

KurtBusiek

Oct 11, 2001, 2:29:05 PM10/11/01
>>What was your Dentists best guess????>>

My current dentist didn't put in the fillings, and isn't qualified to diagnose
mercury poisoning in any case.

kdb

Gary Lightfoot

Oct 12, 2001, 2:20:59 PM10/12/01

> My current dentist didn't put in the fillings, and isn't qualified
> to diagnose mercury poisoning in any case.

I see. How do they treat mercury poisoning? I hope it's not like
chemotherapy - something that is uncomfortable.

I hope you recover soon Kurt.

Charles Frederick Goodin

Oct 12, 2001, 4:48:18 PM10/12/01
In article <20011009220055...@mb-fr.aol.com>,

KurtBusiek <kurtb...@aol.comics> wrote:
>>>When's the next AstroCity TPB out please? I'm beginning to get really bad
>withdrawal symptoms.>>
>
>ASTRO CITY: THE TARNISHED ANGEL is the latest one; it came out earlier this
>year.

And it was really, really good too. ASTRO CITY has set a whole new bar
for other comics to try and reach.

--
chuk

elisabed.ge...@trincoll.edu