NOTICE: Tony's Online Tips

Anthony Isabella

Oct 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/4/97

Face front, webheads...

This is just a friendly reminder that you can find a new "Tony
Isabella's Journal" each and every day at:

http://www.wfcomics.com/tony

The column, which I've been writing for around four months
now, features news and reviews and lotsa other neat stuff. All the
"back issues" are archived at the site as well.

ON TOPIC: Did you know that Carrion, when he first appeared,
was supposed to be the Peter Parker clone that got tossed down an
incinerator shaft? After the story had already started appearing, the
PTB forced writer Bill Mantlo to change him to a Dr. Warren clone.

Tony Isabella

Hosun Scanty Lee

Oct 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/4/97

Carrion was supposed to be Peter??? REALLY?!?! Frudge....

--
\\ \\ / Hosun S. Lee * Vorpal Bunny(TM) /
\\-\\ "Mel could beat the crap out of Cameron Diaz."

James Corcoran

Oct 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/5/97

Anthony Isabella wrote:

> ON TOPIC: Did you know that Carrion, when he first appeared,
> was supposed to be the Peter Parker clone that got tossed down an
> incinerator shaft? After the story had already started appearing, the
> PTB forced writer Bill Mantlo to change him to a Dr. Warren clone.

Too bad. Could of saved us all a lot of time and sorry storylines if that
had occurred.

James Corcoran