LSH light bulb jokes

Paul Tom Zalac

Apr 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/15/97

On Wed, 16 Apr 1997, T. Troy McNemar, Esq. wrote:

> Q: How many Trommites does it take to change a light bulb?
>
> A: One. What do you want it to be?
>
> Any others?

theres my braalian joke...

Q: How many Braalians does it take to install a computer diskette?

A: What idiot would let a braalian near a computer diskette?

(Braalians have magnetic powers, get it? :P)

sigh. magnets ruin the data on computer disks. thus a braalian would
make the computer disk wiped clean

people today :)

> (God, we *need* a new Legion issue!)

tomorrow :)

T. Troy McNemar, Esq.

Apr 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/16/97

Q: How many Trommites does it take to change a light bulb?

A: One. What do you want it to be?

Any others?

(God, we *need* a new Legion issue!)
--
T. Troy McNemar, Esq. Tro...@indirect.com
"Ekirts a esop."

Michael Klordny Grabois

Apr 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/16/97

Q: How many Legionnaires does it take to change a light bulb?

A: None. You just reboot the light socket.

--
Michael R. Grabois | http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mgrabois
Houston, TX | or...@ix.netcom.com CI$: 74737,2600

T. Troy McNemar, Esq.

Apr 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/16/97

Q: How many Orandans does it take to change a light bulb?

A: THEY'RE SNAKES!!!!

T. Troy McNemar, Esq.

Apr 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/16/97

Q: How many Imskians does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: Just two.

Tom Galloway

Apr 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/16/97

In article <3357479b...@news.goodnet.com> tro...@indirect.com (T. Troy McNemar, Esq.) writes:
>(God, we *need* a new Legion issue!)

How many Coluans does it take to change a light bulb?

"You mean your primitive light bulbs actually wear out?"

How many Bismollians does it take to change a light bulb?

"What light bulb [urp]?"

How many Daxamites does it take to change a light bulb?

Two. One to hold the bulb and the other to spin the planet.

How many Impulses does it take to change a light bulb?

One...but the repercussions require the entire Legion plus friends to
handle the clean up.

How many Durlans does it take to change a light bulb?

Only one...but it's going to get awfully bored after a while and will
then change into something else.

tyg t...@netcom.com

Jacob W Michaels

Apr 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/16/97

T. Troy McNemar, Esq. (tro...@indirect.com) wrote:
>Q: How many Imskians does it take to screw in a light bulb?

>A: Just two.

This one wins. I laughed out loud in the middle of class.

Jacob

John Adcox

Apr 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/16/97

> T. Troy McNemar, Esq. (tro...@indirect.com) wrote:
> >Q: How many Imskians does it take to screw in a light bulb?
>
> >A: Just two.

Now you behave!

--
Visit my Web Page!
http://www.mindspring.com/~jadcox

John Adcox jad...@mindspring.com

Matthew R. Sheahan

Apr 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/17/97

T. Troy McNemar, Esq. (tro...@indirect.com) wrote:
> Q: How many Orandans does it take to change a light bulb?
> A: THEY'RE SNAKES!!!!

it takes one Orandan to give the order, eight little raccoon critters to
form a pyramid to reach the lightbulb, one to change it, and nineteen more
little raccoon critters to reassure the Orandan that the lightbulb is going
to be changed any minute now, absolutely no doubt about it, nosirree.

chiaroscuro

Steven J. Willey

Apr 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/17/97

Brian H. Bailie wrote:

> Q: How many rac.dc.lshers does it take to change a light bulb?
>
> A: Two. One to change the bulb, the other to reminisce about how dark the
> preboot one was.

Q: How many lick does it take for a bismoilain to get to the electric
center of a lightbulb?

A: Tenzil never made it without biting

Brian H. Bailie

Apr 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/17/97

Q: How many rac.dc.lshers does it take to change a light bulb?

A: Two. One to change the bulb, the other to reminisce about how dark the
preboot one was.

Brian

--
As a dreamer of dreams, and a travelin' man
I have chalked up many a mile.

Unknown

Apr 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/17/97

What would you call a collection of LSH lightbulb jokes?

"The Great Darkness Saga," of course. And "Black Dawn" would be the
follow-up volume. :) {Jonathan}

Matthew R. Sheahan

Apr 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/18/97

T. Troy McNemar, Esq. (tro...@indirect.com) wrote:
> Q: How many Imskians does it take to screw in a light bulb?
> A: Just two.

i am simply in awe.

Q: How many Science Police does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: One squad, but they only change lightbulbs that emit slower-than-c
photons.

chiaroscuro