Questions for Article

Ray Mescallado

Nov 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/22/96

Hi there! My name is Ray Mescallado and I write for the
Comics Journal as well as the Comics and Animation Newswire,
which currently resides at http://www.ini-sportsnet.com/ .

Anyways, I'm writing an article on the Legion of Super-Heroes
for the Newswire, looking at both the creative side and the
fan perspective. To help me get a sense of general opinions
from Legion fandom, I'd appreciate it if some of you could
answer the following questions:

1. How do you feel the postboot Legion is doing? What do you
like best about the retcon? What do you like least?

2. What do you think of the attempts to mainstream the Legion
into the rest of the DC Universe?

3. What is it about the Legion which earns it such loyal,
diehard fans?

If you have some claim to fame in the world of Legion fandom,
I'd also appreciate if you told me what it is. Please e-mail
all responses to fan...@avalon.net, and thanks for your
participation!

-- Ray

--
* Ray Mescallado * "The politics of failure have