LSH News from Stuart Moore's newletter *spoilers*

WildCard

Oct 10, 2005, 7:40:06 PM10/10/05
In issue 31 of Stuart Moore's email newsletter, he mentions that he is
writing two back-up stories in up-coming issues of LSH. Spoiler space
follows:

20
19
18
17
16
15
14
13
12
11
10
9
8
7
6
5...
4...
3...
2...
1...
Thunderbirds are GO!
(oops, sorry, wrong series :-)

This is a direct cut-and-paste from the newsletter:

* In the very very late-breaking news department: I've written
back-feature stories for LEGION OF SUPERHEROES #12 & 13. If you don't
remember seeing that information in the solicitations, you didn't --
that's how last-minute this was. I'm a big fan of Mark Waid & Barry
Kitson's LEGION -- hell, I've always loved the Legion -- so this was
a great little assignment.

The first story features Lightning Lad and Saturn Girl, while the
second one focuses on Dream Girl. The two issues wrap up the
exciting first-year storyline, and the back-features stand alone, but
comment subtly on the main action. On sale November 23rd and December
28th, respectively.

end of quoted material

Well, either Dream Girl survived having LSH HQ falling her on at the end
of issue 10, or Stuart's story is her funeral. I wish Stuart had not
said who was in his stories, he probably did not know that it would be a
huge spoiler at this time. Oh well, now I am actually curious to see
how Dream Girl survived, if she did (my bet is on a funeral with others
reminiscing about Nura).

Wayne

--
I said I'm sorry Gollum, I never meant to hurt you.
But you can kiss that ring bye-bye because tonight