SCAM: Mandatory Health Insurance, NO Public Option

Just Me

Oct 13, 2009, 9:00:45 PM10/13/09
Idiots. Numskulls. Patsies and Pushovers! How antithetical to a
laissez-faire democracy can this get? This is NOT like mandatory auto
insurance, which is restricted to a liability policy. You get deaf,
blind and clueless on the road, it protects the other guy. But when
Congress gets deaf, blind and clueless, where is the liability
insurance I can buy against that?

Every citizen is here imposed upon to empty his wallet to keep all
those greedy, price inflating, fat flying bastards in the medical
industry rich. I do not WANT to make them rich. Why am I being forced
to keep those leaches full, fat and engorged with my life's blood? I
DON'T want to give them my money. Pass the public option and it
becomes my duty as a citizen to participate, just as I pay my taxes.
With no public option this is forcing me to patronize a business I'd
rather piss on than look at; participate in my own financial
destruction to the benefit of those greedy rats. This is not money
going to our own collective health care account, it is going into the
bottomless investment schemes of the insurance companies; it is the
building of another Too Big to Fail corporate hegemony not one whit
different than AIG.

Why am I being forced to do business with anyone? I thought that was
MY choice! And not only that, I am coerced under penalty of fine do
business with precisely the kind of sleaze-bags that I despise more
than any other. Yeah, I'd rather do business with the Mafia or the Tea
Baggers than shell out one cent to the people that are making these
crooks in Congress like Baucus all so rich and sassy as we see.

I don't WANT to do business with those people, so WHY should I? What
the hell kind of government is this anyway that it operates to mug its
own citizens to prop up the profits of a class of bureaucrats that,
given the public option, have no earthly reason to exist?

Some investigative reporter needs to put a tail on Baucus and Snow,
get to the bottom of this and find out what other than graft can be
causing them to turn traitor to the principles of their own parties.
What gives them the chutzpah? What? You KNOW what.
--
JM

http://doo-dads.blogspot.com

danger...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2009, 10:16:43 PM10/13/09
On Oct 13, 6:00 pm, Just Me <jpd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ..Why am I being forced

> to keep those leaches full, fat and engorged with my life's blood?

Because Baucus is bought and paid for by the insurer lobby, and
delivered up a bill that's too flawed to pass, or if it does pass,
will make Scamalot Insurance even wealthier than it is.

There's still time to contact your Congressperson, and if necessary
put in some time campaigning against them next year.

Of course, I did that in 2006 and helped elect a Democrat who promptly
went out and sold her ass to the military, drug and insurance
lobbies.

DB

$Zero

Oct 13, 2009, 11:17:20 PM10/13/09

i think it's some sort of national IQ test.

they want to see just how much they can get away with before people
tear themselves away from Dancing w/ the Stars and American Idol long
enough to say: WTF?!

my guess?

those show's ratings will go thru the fricken' roof for many years to
come.

Americans are the dumbest fucking people on planet earth, bar none.

-$Zero...

Skipper

Oct 14, 2009, 12:16:53 PM10/14/09
In article
<d986eeee-5f3b-452e...@w19g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>,
$Zero <zero...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Oct 13, 9:00锟絧m, Just Me <jpd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Idiots. Numskulls. Patsies and Pushovers! How antithetical to a

> > laissez-faire democracy can this get? 锟絋his is NOT like mandatory auto

> > insurance, which is restricted to a liability policy. You get deaf,
> > blind and clueless on the road, it protects the other guy. But when
> > Congress gets deaf, blind and clueless, where is the liability
> > insurance I can buy against that?
> >
> > Every citizen is here imposed upon to empty his wallet to keep all
> > those greedy, price inflating, fat flying bastards in the medical
> > industry rich. I do not WANT to make them rich. Why am I being forced

> > to keep those leaches full, fat and engorged with my life's blood? 锟絀

> > DON'T want to give them my money. Pass the public option and it
> > becomes my duty as a citizen to participate, just as I pay my taxes.
> > With no public option this is forcing me to patronize a business I'd
> > rather piss on than look at; participate in my own financial
> > destruction to the benefit of those greedy rats. This is not money
> > going to our own collective health care account, it is going into the
> > bottomless investment schemes of the insurance companies; it is the
> > building of another Too Big to Fail corporate hegemony not one whit
> > different than AIG.
> >

> > Why am I being forced to do business with anyone? 锟絀 thought that was

> > MY choice! And not only that, I am coerced under penalty of fine do
> > business with precisely the kind of sleaze-bags that I despise more
> > than any other. Yeah, I'd rather do business with the Mafia or the Tea
> > Baggers than shell out one cent to the people that are making these
> > crooks in Congress like Baucus all so rich and sassy as we see.
> >

> > I don't WANT to do business with those people, so WHY should I? 锟絎hat

> > the hell kind of government is this anyway that it operates to mug its
> > own citizens to prop up the profits of a class of bureaucrats that,
> > given the public option, have no earthly reason to exist?
> >
> > Some investigative reporter needs to put a tail on Baucus and Snow,
> > get to the bottom of this and find out what other than graft can be
> > causing them to turn traitor to the principles of their own parties.

> > What gives them the chutzpah? What? 锟結ou KNOW what.

> > --
> > JM
> >
> > http://doo-dads.blogspot.com
>
> i think it's some sort of national IQ test.
>
> they want to see just how much they can get away with before people
> tear themselves away from Dancing w/ the Stars and American Idol long
> enough to say: WTF?!
>
> my guess?
>
> those show's ratings will go thru the fricken' roof for many years to
> come.
>
> Americans are the dumbest fucking people on planet earth, bar none.
>
> -$Zero...

Sure they are. Down there below the Uzbeks, huh?