Hero Historian From U.K. Tours East Coast. David Irving To Speak Also In Chicago

Hal Womack 3-dan

Nov 5, 2009, 5:03:21 AM11/5/09
By Hal Womack 3-dan
http://www.myspace.com/halwomack
http://tinyurl.com/8fp6zw

In all ages the appearance of a brave and learned man constitutes a
noteworthy event. Often, or even usually, these
qualities are associated with persecution by the tyrants of the time,
as in such famous cases as those of Socrates, Galileo, Tom Paine and
Timothy Leary.

The 71 year-old
British historian & author David Irving was arrested at gun-point by 8
Austrian cops, kept on bread & water for
a week & then in solitary confinement for 14 months until the
appellate
judge released him in 2006. The bloody Jews, whose mythology of global
domination is threatened by the existence of any honest & capable
historian, instigated the Austrian action against Irving on the
pretext of a 1945 occupiers' statute against 'reviving the Nazi
Party'. The ludicrous charge was based on a lecture which Irving had
been invited to give to some university students in 1989.

Last Spring during Mr.Irving's successful tour of the West Coast, the
Jews threatened to 'shoot on sight'* anyone
who dared to go hear Mr.Irving speak here in the USA, let alone the
man himself.

For those who find their curiousity aroused by controversy,
Mr.Irving's Website = http://www.fpp.co.uk/

Besides his numerous books on Hitler, Churchill, the Nuremberg Trials,
etc. Irving has several clips available on YouTube, e.g:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6v7eP9idcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGAUm-0DLiU

Those who are willing to defy the nameless wannabee assassins of SF
"Indymedia" are advised to act quickly via Irving's Website to
register for the events in the several cities. Because of the
internationally organized harassment, the
host obviously needs extra time to process the requests.

We note that this Sunday, November 8th, Mr.Irving will be speaking in
the hometown of the greatest living American historian, Michael
Collins Piper, who in 1994 earned that title by solving the mystery of
the assassination of President John F. Kennedy with the publication of
his epochal book FINAL JUDGMENT. Will the impending occasion yield us
a picture of the two great minds brought together?

=================================

http://www.focal.org/speaks/index.html

"DAVID IRVING's speaking engagements in USA and Europe. Rights of
admission strictly reserved."

Thursday, November 5, 7 pm
Charlotte NC

Friday, November 6, 7 pm
Raleigh NC

Saturday, November 7, 3 pm
Richmond, Virginia

Sunday, November 8, 7 pm
Washington DC

Monday, November 9, 7 pm
Baltimore

Wednesday, November 11, 7 pm
Philadelphia

Thursday, November 12, 7 pm
New Jersey

Friday, November 13, 7 pm
New York

Saturday, November 14, 7 pm
New Haven, CT

Sunday, November 15, 7 pm
Manchester, NH

Wednesday, November 18, 7 pm
Niagara Falls, NY

Saturday, November 21, 3 pm
Indianapolis

Sunday, November 22, 3 pm
Chicago

Monday, November 23, 7 pm - (The talk is about Hitler's favorite field
marshal, Rommel: Was he a traitor?)

Advance Notice: In winter 2009 David Irving will speak in Spain.
From my write-up of Mr.Irving's memorable banquet in San Francisco on
July23rd last:

{For me, the intellectual high point of the Q & A following DI's
after-
dinner speech here was the exchange started by my follow-up to his
remarks on the Jews' introduction of the term "Holocaust" as a basic
propaganda item into JAM or Jewish-American iMperial aka "Western"
culture, formerly also called "Christian" or "white".

My summary of his intro will fall short of DI's fascinating original.
BTW we were without any visible recording devices, although for the
last 60 years or so the Prudent Man will assume that the Secret Police
are, in fact, recording all such conversations. The PM will by now
have Orwell's 1984 communications protocols encoded into his own DNA.
See also the classic film ENEMY OF THE STATE* (1998)
starring Will Smith & Gene Hackman
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120660/

& John Grisham's two best novels: THE BRETHREN (2000)
and THE BROKER (2005). BTW at the dinner I gave David Irving his first
copy of THE BRETHREN ! He said he had enjoyed a couple of other
Grisham titles during his 400 days in solitary confinement.

Irving reminded us that the Jewish High Command introduced the "H"-
word (tm) into the market only about 1971 as an advertising concept
for their version of the Nazi persecution against them from 1939 to
1945. Hence it utterly fails to appear in the memoirs of the WW2
leaders prior to that date, e.g, those of Churchill, Eisenhower,
DeGaulle et al.

DI suggested that a) This was a planned step, a top level cultural
advertising campaign with calculated packaging & virtually infinite
repetition through films, books, TV, press, H museums, school
curricula and all the other so familiar angles and b) That the Jews'
objective therein was primarily mercenary, i.e, collecting $ billions
in reparations from Germany, Switzerland & other like sources.

I think that the b) explanation underestimates the Jews' motive for
fundamental cultural power in order to establish their global tyranny.
The additional loot was more like a big tip on top of the main bill.

At the time, I asked DI would he like to hear my sketch of the run-up
to the Jews' H-launch in 1971. He graciously replied in the
affirmative.

Whereupon I advanced the analysis which will already be familiar to
some readers:

First, in 1963, the aged U.S. Mystery Potentate Bernard Baruch
coordinated with Israeli PM & Founding Father David Ben Gurion the
assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
DI said briefly that he was familiar with the work of Michael Collins
Piper. That book, of course = FINAL JUDGMENT,
first published in 1994, is now in its greatly expanded 6th edition.
Piper broke the case by establishing the Jewish leaders' primary
motive as defending the Israeli development of A-bombs with uranium
stolen from the US. JFK was trying hard to shut down this most secret
Jewish nuclear war project at the Dimona site. Piper gathered also a
wealth of other material about related subsidiary figures such as
Meyer Lansky, Jacob Rubinstein, Mickey Cohen, Menachem Begin, Marilyn
Monroe et al.

The J's second motive was their desire to place in the White House
their utterly corrupt tool, Lyndon Baines Johnson.

Their third motive was their long-standing hatred of the Kennedy
family, dating back to Papa Joe's position as FDR's Ambassador to the
Court of St. James in the pre-war period.

As the reader will recall, Baruch & Ben Gurion got away with their
coup d'etat in Dealey Plaza. 'Twas the greatest success for the Jews
in their tribal tradition of palace intrigue and assassination dating
at least as far back as the Book of Esther (~300 B.C.).

WIKI: "The Book of Esther or the Megillah is the basis for the Jewish
feast of _Purim_. Its full text is read aloud twice during the
celebration, in the evening and again the following morning." In this
annual cultish celebration of slaughter of normal people aka
"gentiles", the Jews feed their children cookies called
"_hamantashen_" or in Israel _Oznei Haman_ (Hebrew: אוזני המן‎),
Hebrew for "Haman's ears". Like 99.8% of our human race, Haman was a
_goy_ and also the villain of the story. The reader can judge from
Collier's account of my own shooting incident the accuracy of Jewish
narratives in general.

So there the Yids were, now in cryptic control of the USA. The failing
Baruch was handing over his sceptre (attn: 007) to Henry Kissinger,
the new King of the Jews. LBJ's immediate controller was Walt Rostow,
whom I interviewed in his office in the LBJ Presidential Library in
Austin in March of 1975. King Kissinger's Kabal decided to expedite
their management of the USA by clapping their hands, so to speak, so
as to wake up the _goyishe_ high brass as to who was now running the
show.

KKK staged the Six Day War of 1967 with --let me emphasize yet again--
the _primary objective_ of sacrificing the USS LIBERTY on the altar of
Jewish prestige. The land grabs were secondary. By murdering 34 US
sailors and destroying a major Navy spy ship _with impunity_, KKK
achieved their goal of showing the whip hand to the old ASP bosses
from the Pentagon to Wall Street. The old boys from the church pews
bowed their heads, started taking orders from their new rabbis and
sending $ billions in annual tribute to Israel.

Step 1 in 1963. Step 2 in 1967.

Came then in 1971 Step 3, to roll out the cultural fog of the
Holocaust Myth over the whole population of the empire by all the
propaganda apparatus at the Jews' disposal.

When I stopped after presenting a somewhat shorter version of this
sketch, Mr.Irving returned my serve, saying in a friendly fashion that
this account was "from outer space".
I replied that a global political analyst has to think like a
playwright in order to expose the most plausible dynamics
of such developments. I am like a man running his hand over the top of
a white sheet, feeling the lumps underneath and trying to guess their
nature. At this, Mr. Irving seemed to take my point. He replied to the
effect, 'I'm in enough of a hole as it is'. In other words, my dish
may indeed be well prepared but he's already got enough on his plate.
HEAR or the "Hypothetical Ever-Attentive Reader" may understand that I
was quite satisfied with this exchange, at least for the time being.}

http://tinyurl.com/yfspdjf

Newsgroups: soc.history, ba.broadcast, ba.general, ba.politics,
alt.california
From: Hal Womack 3-dan <hal.wom...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 15:34:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: David Irving From Sacramento To Chicago Now

================================

END OF NEW MATERIAL

================================

My Hot Lynx:

1.) Leadbelly Picks Cotton (1945)
http://tinyurl.com/7cnuw8

'Cause Texas sho'nuff needs all the help She can get.
Louisiana to her aid!

"If Americans Knew" -- Pro journalist Alison Weir's basic Website on
Palestine:
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

The Palestinian Campaign for the Academic and Cultural Boycott of
Israel (PACBI),
http://www.pacbi.org/

A.) On Thursday, the 8th of June 1967, Jews murder 34 US sailors in
order to show Pentagon brass who's running the show after the ride
through Dealey Plaza fours years before:
http://www.ussliberty.org/

The picture of eight year-old Akaber Zaid
http://tinyurl.com/yqd75d
and the story from the then leading writer HA'ARETZ of her murder by
the Guess Whoose:
http://www.counterpunch.org/levy03272006.html

***Beethoven Appassionata Op 57 Mov 3 Valentina Lisitsa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o3eiEHmJUA

World Heroines of the Third Millennium AD:
N.B. the entry for Hanadi Tayseer Jaradat
http://www.aztlan.net/women_martyrs.htm

Abir Aramin, age 9, murdered by the Jews*
on Tuesday, January 16, 2007, her picture:
http://tinyurl.com/2l6ogh
An Israeli mother, a Jewess, comments on the story:
http://tinyurl.com/3amvos

* (For a discussion of the precise use of this critical term, please
see at bottom Appendix 1.)

Iman al-Hams, age 13, STDJ [= "Shot To Death by Jews"]
on 5 October 2004 in Rafah in Gaza.
http://tinyurl.com/dehqxu = vixpic

October 25, 2004
The Killing of Iman al-Hams
Executing Another Child in Rafah
By OMAR BARGHOUTI
http://www.counterpunch.org/barghouti10252004.html

WIKI: "Subsequent to his acquittal, Captain R., was promoted to the
rank of major. In March 2006, he received 82,000 New Israel Shekels
(roughly $17,000) to compensate him for his defense expenditures and
time spent in jail.Captain R. also filed a libel suit against Dayan
and Channel 2."

Chopin Piano Sonata No.2 Op.35 - Marche Funèbre, Valentina Igoshina
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4da5zExuk8

**** B.) Flying Trapeze Aerial Voltige
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPWJc8sLhjo
The more often one watches the greatest 4'21" of human high jinks ever
on tape, the bester it gets. Flow ye tears of joy, the sheriff said.

http://peyote.com/gardening-pictures/peyote.jpg
Hero of the Twentieth Century:
http://tinyurl.com/3dlhhb

Bob Marley - Redemption Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yXRGdZdonM
- no woman no cry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg2n039txnk

Chopin - Valentina Igoshina - Polonaise in A Flat 'Heroique'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a74fk9BTv5U

"What A Wonderful World!" -- Louis Armstrong
http://tinyurl.com/2f2ls7

Nadine Fernández dances:
A) Tribal Fusion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLhabHB52Bg
B) Samba-Oriental with Drum Solo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPNc1ywgbkU

Jesus Christ - Woody Guthrie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDS00Pnhkqk

{1 John 4 (King James Version):

20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for
he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God
whom he hath not seen?

21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love
his brother also.}
http://www.biblegateway.com/

"Who is your God?" Song video by Desert Rose; recommended by Cynthia
McKinney, with only 116 YouTube views as of 091015 but good for
clearing the sinuses:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H99mzLiBenw

Jimmy Rodgers: Kisses sweeter than wine
http://tinyurl.com/ls38fn

Honeycomb (1965)
http://tinyurl.com/oycwd6

Calabi-Yau manifold =
http://members.wri.com/jeffb/visualization/calabi-spin.gif

Elvis Presley Jailhouse Rock 1957 colour
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpzV_0l5ILI

Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles living for the city
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJYUSdX-Rps
(so much for the numbers)

2.) Capoeira Samba
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mf_PTB8juc

3.) Mahalia Jackson sings Gospel:
"Joshua Fit de Battle of Jericho"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGkXB_unAW4&NR=1
"Go Tell It On the Mountain"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACOnUyfUXdQ

4.) Kali Dance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgOmm1AglUc&NR=1

5.) Get Your Kix With Pele
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QEmnP48PEc

6.) Old Folks' Music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gsqBEPSrd0
Live Berlin version =
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skYfPirQHbY

7.) Five Minutes With Fernando Botero @ Abu Ghraib
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoleMx-sxqQ

8.) Tahitian Dance -- Corinne
http://tinyurl.com/7mmlg8

9.) Joe Biden, "I am a Zionist."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmD0G2iASk0

10.) Today In Palestine, compiled by Shadi Fadda & Co:
www.theheadlines.org

11.) Paul Robeson Sings "Old Man River"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh9WayN7R-s

12.) Martial Law USA?
9.5' video from Global Research
http://tinyurl.com/629yoh

13.) Danca Brasil Samba Show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THk5GB3JYG4

14.) 4 IRANIAN NEWS SOURCES:
http://www.tehrantimes.com/
http://www2.irna.ir/en/
http://www.parstimes.com/media/iran/
http://www.presstv.ir/default.aspx

15.) Ladysmith Black Mambazo does "Homeless"
http://tinyurl.com/5oo359

16.) Street Drummer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjyQkrE8Mok&NR=1
--or http://tinyurl.com/6zmp5r

17.) African Choral
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSl4w1ilw8s

18.) LONG KISS GOODNIGHT [movie 1996]
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116908/

19.) "Amazing Grace" sung in Cherokee on You Tube:
http://tinyurl.com/6r7snl OR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvYIjFtPQEk

20.) _Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of Three Thousand
Years_ (1994) by Israel Shahak
http://tinyurl.com/8gaoac

21.) Six Brazilian Chorus Girls
http://tinyurl.com/8wyey8

22.) The late George Carlin sings Ron Paul:
http://tinyurl.com/2lzxdt

23.) The 9/11 Lie (video):
http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/333.html

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/fiveisraelis.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h3P7POHnJc

24.) "Under the Boardwalk" (1964) by The Drifters.
http://tinyurl.com/6nby9x

25.) "Sittin' On the Dock of the Bay" by Otis Redding.
{"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by WMG" --
YouTube.}

26.) Kobe Bryant in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeXZY4eVLlo

28.) http://www.rafahtoday.org/

30.) Here's the link to what I wrote on the eve of SonnaBush's
(fronting for Aerial Shaboom) invasion of Iraq:
http://tinyurl.com/2xcvdo

(The tag end of the piece was stuck on rather roughly by the HANDSTAND
editor & could profit from a bit of pruning.)

If any reader can find another article from that critical moment which
has better stood the test of time, will she please be so kind as to
tell me about it?

31.) February 7, 2008
"It's the Real Thing:
Hugo Chávez's Coca"

By NIKOLAS KOZLOFF

http://tinyurl.com/ywjauf

http://tinyurl.com/coclre
The New York Times

March 14, 2009
Op-Ed Contributor

Let Me Chew My Coca Leaves

By EVO MORALES AYMA
La Paz, Bolivia

32.) For Susan Abulhawa's new novel of Palestine, SCAR OF DAVID (2006)
http://tinyurl.com/2n77bo

33.) http://www.americanfreepress.net/

FINAL JUDGMENT by Michael Collins Piper, first published in 1994 and
now in its 6th edition, lays out the Jewish background to the JFK hit
in >600 fascinating pages (which badly need editing, evenso --attn:
M&W).

(See the AFP site above also for the moving letter of 29 November 2006
from Mahmoud Ahmadinejad,
President of the Islamic Republic of Iran, directly addressed to
"Noble Americans" --maybe your local jewspaper forgot to pass it along
to you?)

On the AFP site linked above I just now (Tuesday 071211)
found the following Michael More out-take from Sicko about a certain
northern country:
http://tinyurl.com/23zgxu

34.) The leading U.S. academic expert on foreign policy = the author
James Petras, friend of Fidel Castro, of President
Hugo Chavez and of FARC.
http://petras.lahaine.org/
_Zionism, Militarism and the Decline of US Power_ (Paperback)
by James Petras
35.)
Five Principal Joojingo or "JJ" resources:
1. http://www.aipac.org/
2. The Bronfmen @ http://www.acbp.net/
3. http://www.jinsa.org/
4. http://www.adl.org/
5. http://www.hasbara.co.il/

Four Righteous Jewish Antidotes:
1. http://www.ostrovskyfineart.com/index.htm
2. http://www.nkusa.org/index.cfm
3. http://www.israelshamir.net/
4. http://tinyurl.com/3c9jm8
5. Jascha Heifetz plays a) Tchaikovsky Violin Concerto: 1st mov.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFaq9kTlcaY
[Film clip from the movie _Carnegie Hall_ (1947)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0039244/ ]
b) Hora Staccato
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mag2mc5Vva0
c) Rondo by Mozart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVSgx7gKc_k
d) Richard Strauss "An eisamer Quelle" op.9 no.2
http://tinyurl.com/ygqlm2g

36.) US Alliance Afghan Genocide -
Six Million Excess Deaths?

By Dr Gideon Polya

08 November, 2007 Countercurrents.org

http://tinyurl.com/36ylq2

37.) All rise,
This clip was the first time I ever saw Marvin Gaye perform. The word
in my mind = "composure".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRvVzaQ6i8A
(Has this cut been slightly sabotaged?)
http://www.counterpunch.org/dolby04032007.html
38.) Kidz Today:
A) Iron Maiden The Trooper By Gauchos
http://tinyurl.com/8mj8nx
B) The Impeach Bush Club Parade
http://tinyurl.com/88lnb9

39.) A valuable but erratic site:
http://www.counterpunch.org/

40.) Flag of USrael:
http://www.nogw.com/images/inminds.jpg

43.) http://www.jewwatch.com/

44.) http://www.zundelsite.org/

Carl Orff: Carmina Burana
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEllLECo4OM

45.) http://margaritaville.com/
[cartoon panel]
http://tinyurl.com/2kyyc9
46.) "Culture of Life News":
http://elainemeinelsupkis.typepad.com/

49.) http://www.currentissues.tv/

50.) Excellent 1997 documentary showing Billary burning
down American rainbow Protestants in their own Texas home: http://www.waco93.com/

51.) ("Nadine Eats Pizza in Ramallah")
http://www.israelshamir.net/Contributors/Contributor47.htm

53.) Alan Pogue's Texas Center for Documentary Photography
http://www.documentaryphotographs.com/
54.) Big avalanche ( O-nadare) Joseki (by Satoshi Yuki 9-dan
Professional on Japanese TV)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIftm71MzTc&NR=1
http://vcnv.org/
http://www.johnpilger.com/page.asp?partid=1
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=491
Bharatanatyam Bharatnatyam Indian dance
http://tinyurl.com/5cl88n
Paris Hilton answers McCain:
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/64ad536a6d
http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html
http://www.rense.com/1.imagesD/dbaby4.jpg
http://www.nelsonmandela.org/
http://www.parnasse.com/gaia.jpg
http://www.sf911truth.org/
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html
http://www.aztlan.net/
http://www.valleyofthewolvesiraq.com/high/main.html
http://electronicintifada.net/new.shtml
http://dahrjamailiraq.com/index.php
http://antiwar.com/
http://www.veteransforpeace.org/
http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/index.htm
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/
http://www.infowars.com/
http://www.al-awda.org/
http://www.imemc.org/
http://www.vcnv.org/
http://www.ziopedia.org/content/view/3301/58/
http://www.cnionline.org/
http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/?q=
http://www.honestmediatoday.com/index.htm
http://prorev.com/indexa.htm
http://www.deiryassin.org/index1.html
http://www.marwenmedia.com/index.html
http://english.aljazeera.net/HomePage
http://www.vho.org/ = Germar Rudolph
http://www.malaysiasun.com/
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Kathak in Varanasi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqfQsILe7AM
(Wednesday '090311 -- I just found this latest addition
to my Lynx above. Since the list is getting rather long, I will
particularly appreciate any sincere suggestions from friendly readers
on which items to toss.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBPFvp750sc
("Let It Be!")
Feline Fine (MHL):
http://tinyurl.com/8xmwlt

http://www.fuckinggoogleit.com/
Results 1 - 10 of about 1,150 for "free your mind, the rest will
follow".
All sincere comments on this list are welcome; some links will blink
out, necessitating updating, so will you please email me when you find
one such? Last list (partial) review = Thursday 090813.

Protocol: Top posting in follow-ups 'cause that way makes most sense
to me
and placing the reply at the bottom of the thread as it appears on my
Google newsreader. BTW does some friendly expert want to recommend a
better newsreader aka Usenet access tool,
especially for posting, then I'm all ear.

APPENDIX 1:
Thus plain speech and accurate English, in the same sense that we have
long been wont truly to say that in the 1930's
the Japanese invaded China; on 22 June 1941, the Germans
invaded Russia (then styled the USSR) and in later decades the
Americans have attacked Korea, Cuba, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, the
Dominican Republic, Lebanon, Nicaragua, Grenada,
Panama, Serbia, Iraq and and Afghanistan (partial list), murdering
more than ten million people in the last twenty years alone.
Because of the long-noted peculiar nature of the distributed
nationality of world Jewry,
the ins & outs of this most grave accusation against them bear
extended discussion so that we, the normal alias "gentile" rainbow
righteous Seven Billion of Earth, may achieve a clear understanding of
the character of the doomed tyranny --sometimes called, among other
names,
"JAT" for Jewish-American T.-- which presently oppresses us. Despite
the opprobrium of the sister term "self-righteous",
'tis of the greatest importance IMHO for those who do stand for
justice to develop a sense of self-awareness and a firm grasp of the
vital distinction between ourselves vs. the imperial criminals,
addicted as they are to waging aggressive war.
Those last two fatal words mean mass murder, torture, industrial-
strength lies aka "mainstream news media" and
robbery on a planetary scale. Each of us should meditate regularly on
individual cases of our choice --for example,
those of the Rabbo girls in Gaza, of Iman al-Hams, of Akaber Zaid, of
Abir Aramin and of Rachel Corrie-- in order to prepare ourselves for
the intellectual exercise of multiplying by the necessary factor of
millions
the fate of any one given victim. Such preparation will provide us
with the motive for constructing the essential hierarchy
of the Provisional Revolutionary Government of Earth.
Many inspiring examples in history remind us that
yagotta have somebody to beat anybody. We Americans (here to speak of
my own nation) have the duty and the opportunity to learn from the
successes of Presidents Hugo Chavez, Nelson Mandela, Mahmoud
Ahmadinejad, Evo Morales, Rafael Correa, Fernando Lugo and Hizbullah
Secretary-General
Hassan Nasrallah, among others.

Will we learn to save time by using positive grammar to the max? Thus
to transform a Jewish proverb, she who can endure the evil will live
to see glory. Let our watchwords be: Save life! Live and let live.
Friendly competition. Mercy* to all criminals, even the Bushez,
Clintonz and Obama meaning, of course, that first we put them at our
mercy.
From dissent and protest to popular accord, from tail-chasing
"activism" to vast vision to sound strategy to bold action to
victory!
{Results 1 - 10 of about 398,000 for German invasion of Russia.}

D21IL