Atwood turns 70

Stratum101

Nov 18, 2009, 9:06:54 AM11/18/09
(Yipers.)

Margaret Atwood turns 70 today.

I remember when I thought she was a hottie.

Stratum101

Nov 18, 2009, 2:07:23 PM11/18/09

Here's an interview with her last month concerning
_Year of the Flood_ and the things she's usually
asked:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/jacketcopy/2009/10/margaret-atwood.html

Of _The Handmaid's Tale_, she says, "You know you've really
made it when people start dressing up like that on Halloween."

If Atwood's cynical humor isn't to your liking, you can
find an interview with another hottie author conducted
by a colleague of the first interviewer here:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-rutten-palin17-2009nov17,0,4412944.story

--
"At Albuquerque, I asked the train porter
for a newspaper, and the unfortunate man being

Stratum101

Nov 18, 2009, 2:11:07 PM11/18/09
On Nov 18, 1:07 pm, Stratum101 <j.coll...@cross-comp.com> wrote:

> If Atwood's cynical humor isn't to your liking, you can
> find an interview with another hottie author conducted
> by a colleague of the first interviewer here:
>

> http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-rutten-palin17-2009no...

Er, big correction. It's a review of her latest release,
not an interview.