ARINDAM BANERJEE EXPOSED

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Dec 17, 2009, 2:36:19 AM12/17/09
ARINDAM BANERJEE EXPOSED

A previous post:

In article <VVise.24336$oK.1183@okepread02>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:
>
>>> Arindam Banerjee.
>>
>> First self-cofessed communist and self-demonstrated liar
>> Arindam Banerjee calls me a CIA agent, now he mentions
>> incarceration! He certainly needs help -- and fast!

> you two began so nicely. why can't hindus get along?

I don't think that Hindus and communists can or should get along.
Arindam seems to be trying the Nigerian scam to raise money for his
father: spam people with e-mail requesting donations by saying
nice things about them, and then when people get wise to the scam
then try to condemn them ("Why haven't you wrtten to my father?";
"You must not be an Indian if you don't know about my father's
project"; "You must me a CIA agent"; "You are using a false
identity"; etc., etc.)

I wrote:

> I have detected a hint of communist leanings in what
> you write as well. So that's the tree where the
> fruit comes from. - Jai Maharaj

Arindam Banerjee followed-up with:

> More than that, actually. I was raised in a commune
> in India, when I was seven. So, my basic outlook is communistic. . ."

Here is his entire post:

Copy begins:

[ From: "Arindam Banerjee" <adda1...@bigpond.com>
[ Newsgroups: soc.culture.bengali,soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.jyotish
[ Subject: Re: Appeal to Dr Jai Maharaj and other caring Hindus
[ Date: 14 Jun 2005 19:25:53 -0700
[ posting-account=xaDgJwwAAACa2l8mBbpKKu9ShlBDiAhq

Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
> In article <1118793532.573303.37...@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> "Arindam Banerjee" <adda1...@bigpond.com> posted:
> >

> > Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
> >> In article <1118790435.398957.298...@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> >> "Arindam Banerjee" <adda1...@bigpond.com> posted:

> >> Astrophysicist Dr. Seymour's book has more in it than the
> >> article about it. Of course the "how" is less important,
> >> or not important at all to those routinely benefit from
> >> scientific astrology.

> >> How did you arrive at that conclusion (". . . too chancy")?
> >
> > My wife's late aunt had a very good horoscope match with her husband.
> > Astrologers said that was a "rajjotok" meaning that it would be a
> > wonderful marriage. Unfortunately she became a widow in 28 days.
> > After that, they ceased to have faith in astrology.
>
> Sorry to hear that, but that's unscientific behavior. The
> astrologers are to blame for their error, not the
> science.

Excuses, excuses.

> Tell me, if a bridge fails or a building falls
> prematurely, do you blame the engineers and workers or
> civil engineering?

Normally I would suspect the adulterators in top management.

> When a car stalls due to mechanical
> failure, do you blame automobile engineering?

Oh yes. If we had proper automobile engineering, there would be no
stalling. The cars would have good design inbuilt, to prevent this
from happening. This is what Quality of Service is all about.

> When a
> surgeon errs, do you blame the surgeon or medical
> science?

Often, both. The surgeon could be careless, or the medical science
could be imperfect. Like, what surgeon was responsible for thalidomide
babies?

> > In my case, my father had strong leftwing leanings in his youth, and
> > did not make any horoscope for me.
>
> I have detected a hint of communist leanings in what
> you write as well. So that's the tree where the
> fruit comes from.

More than that, actually. I was raised in a commune in India, when I
was seven. So, my basic outlook is communistic in the best possible
way. My father was the executive manager of the commune of Soviet
experts who were giving us high technology in manufacturing - something
the capitalists from the West would never even think of doing. But, at
the same time I went to a Catholic school, played with tribal boys and
Hindi speaking boys, and had a proper Bengali upbringing at home.

If we are talking about hints, I would bet you are a CIA agent
pretending to be a Hindu. (Otherwise you would not have been so dumb
about Bharat Sevashram, and totally failed to contact me or my father,
even after you said you would.) Not that I have anything against CIA
agents, of course.

> > In a computer program I typed in my date and place of birth, and the
> > program said that I would be a lawyer. Whatever I am, I am not a
> > lawyer.
>
> There's no astrology software that can spit out
> predictions or interpretations of any useful value.
> Computer programs go only as far as performing
> calculation at blazing speed. The use of inappropriate
> tools and anecdotal evidence about errors made by
> astrologers explains your poor opinion of astrology.

But I do not have a poor opinion of astrology. Astrology gives hope,
purpose, motivation, insight, self-realisation, resignation... these
are all very valuable to the human race, for these keep us going on and
on and not suicide.

> > > Why do you say that (" . . . based upon statistics")?
> >
> > That was evident from the article you yourself posted. It said that the
> > movement of stars etc. was related to human and worldly events. This
> > is a statistical correlative process.
>
> How is it statistical? The observation and cataloguing
> of observations of linkage is simply the creation of
> lists.

That proves it. There are no foundational formulas in astrology, as we
have in engineering. So you have a correlative process instead. Which
could be very good, no doubt, but by no means exact. Only indicative
and tentative, at best.

> >> A Rashi is only the 1/12th division of the sidereal
> >> zodiac, and results based only on the Rashi are quite
> >> approximate and general. They are merely in the parking
> >> lot of the ballpark. There are much finer divisions, and
> >> numerous other factors that are examined for a person or
> >> event by the scientific astrologer.

> >> Scientific astrology, not statistics, is an accurate prediction
> >> science. There are a few of my published predictions listed
> >> at my web site: http://www.mantra.com/jyotish
> >
> > If all predictions came true, astrology would not have any one to knock
> > it.
>
> They came true.

How many came untrue? If you make 100 predictions, one may come right.
You may uptalk the one true prediction, and forget the 99 that did not
happen.

If out of 100 predictions made even 30 came right, astrology would be a
tool for prediction.

> They were published before the events
> took place. Now what's your problem? It is entertainment
> astrology that gets criticized, not scientific astrology.

I never heard of it. Do you have journals?

> As do errors by practitioners, which is the case in every
> science and art. All my predictions have come true --
> they were posted here on USENET.

Why not do some predicting *now* and then we all can judge? I really
cannot know what you predicted when, so any past information is not on.

> Where is the praise of
> astrology from you?

I praise what I deem worthy of praise. I never said I studied
astrology. I most certainly am going by incomplete knowledge about
this subject. If you want me to have faith or interest in it, make
some predictions and then we will see what happens.

> Aren't you biased?

Certainly I am biased. I try to form my biases upon all known and
undeniable facts, and invincible logic.

> Haven't you a
> premeditated agenda of criticizing scientific astrology
> without regard to the facts?

I did not start the topic of scientific astrology, as I never heard of
it before this.

> But I can understand that
> you have a preconceived notion from what you have
> written.

By and large it is irrelevant to me, though I do value people with
psychic insight. They help a lot. And that is different from
astrology.

> >> Anything can be used as a pretext, but that's a different issue.
> >
> > Not really. I think the practical aspects of astrology is not
> > emphasised enough. There is no need to claim it is a science.
>
> There is a need to tell the truth.

Absolutely.

> Hence I say that
> astrology is a science.

You can say whatever you like. But getting other people to agree to
what you say is quite a different task. Don't I know it!

> Why do you want me to lie to
> uphold your false notion of scientific astrology?

I do not want you or anyone else to lie. I want you and everyone else
to make his points clearly and logically. If you really hold that
astrology is scientific, you have got to prove it. Two scientists
doing the same experiment under the same conditions carefully always
get the same results. If astrology is scientific, the observations of
all astrologers should give the same result. Not one being right
today, another one right the next day, and so on. So, all astrologers
should make the same prediction, if astrology is to be a science and
not some art.

> > If it is a science, you need to perform experiments in controlled
> > conditions, and see whether they repeat according to any given
> > predicted pattern.
>
> Is the world as a whole "controlled" enough for you?

Human beings still have some ability for choices left to them.

> And
> astrologers such as myself have repeat clients throughout
> the world who benefit from the science repeatedly -- have
> for decades.

This is not convincing as a proof for the scientific nature of
astrology. Business records are no substitute for lab records, if we
are talking science.

> Why would I or they need the stamp of
> approval of someone who has not even studied astrology
> and displays an agenda of knocking down astrology?

But I do not knock down astrology. It has so many uses, as I wrote
above. I have no use for frauds, that is all. In any case, I was
simply answering your question as well as I can, and I do not see why
you need to be so shirty. If you are so sure of yourself, you should
feel more secure.

> You
> have posted many anti-astrology posts over the years.

Seems like, you are confusing me with some other people. As I wrote
earlier, I have not much interest or knowledge of astrology. To the
best of my knowledge, I have not posted any anti-astrology post. In
fact, I expressed my horror when you wrote that astrologers were
massacred in California.

> In
> all that time, you could have studied the subject. You
> see, publishing conclusions about something without
> studying it is unscientific.

But I was only answering your question, from my experience. Please do
not think that I am out to please you. My dear Goddess is Ma Kali, the
Goddess of Truth; and so, I can not lie knowingly.

> >> I wonder if you are mistaking what I have termed "entertainment
> >> astrology" for scientific astrology. The former is the kind
> >> found in newspaper horoscope columns and web sites and is very
> >> popular for psychological reasons. Scientific astrology, on the
> >> other hand is usually practised on a consulting basis and is
> >> quite time consuming even when computer programs are used to
> >> perform the calculations.
> >
> > Ah, my brother-in-law claims to have studied astrology, and says that
> > it has a mathematical basis. Results are given upon inspired
> > conjectures. So, we have maths plus conjecture, in the predictions.
> > This is not scientific.
>
> Where did he study astrology? Who were his teachers?
> What texts were studied? What practical exercises were
> undertaken? What was the duration of the study? How many
> years did the apprenticeship under a professional astrologer
> last?

I really do not know. All I can say is that he studied this subject
and came to certain conclusions. If you want to have any email contact
with him, I would be happy to give you his email after getting his
permission to do so.

> Frankly, his remark indicates that he did not study
> astrology beyond a chapter or book or two. He may have been
> merely curious about the science, which is to be expected
> because of the immense success of scientific astrology through
> the centuries.
>
> Jai Maharaj
> http://www.mantra.com/jai
> Om Shanti

Success must be proved, and not merely claimed. Prove its worth,
beyond any doubt, and the world will have to believe. Or at least, the
scientific-minded world. So make 10 predictions in this thread, and
let us see how many come true.

End of Copy

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times

Dec 17, 2009, 3:24:28 AM12/17/09
On Dec 17, 8:36 am, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
Jai Maharaj) wrote:

I have personally known Dr Arindam Banerjee as a most outstanding
mind, able indeed to question the fraudulent Theories of the Newton &
Einstein intellectual thieves... consider Vimana as a not a
possibility but a most easy engineering program...

Contrarily to you, Jai, never Dr Arindam Banerjee wasted his time in
vain & sterile debasing attacks, as the one you are
conducting...demonstrating that he belongs to much Aristocratic genus
than you do indeed ... being of most high Kshatriyas ascent, he
certainly has no advice nor criticism to receive from an obvious Dalit
or at best Sudra as you are !

Okay ?

Never in the future do try to attack nor debase my friend Dr
Banerjee, my little man !!!

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer & Legal Owner of Telfer Mine (Australia largest Copper &
Gold Mine)
Nifty (Cu) & Kintyre (U, Th) Mines, all in the Great Sandy Desert
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One Never Forgiven ~

for background info.
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/nac.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm
"True Geology" Foundation Document
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/69327
"Turcaud Bath" as a free gift to Suffering Humanity
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/107947

Hunter

Dec 17, 2009, 2:22:49 AM12/17/09
Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:

> I don't think that Hindus and communists can or should get along.

You're confusing religion with politics fuckwit, you can be a Hindu
communist. But then you don't really get it do you, you don't know what
it's like to live in India, your busily making a parasite of yourself in
the West and have often made it clear you'd never again live in India.

harmony

Dec 17, 2009, 4:35:20 PM12/17/09
here is more that needs to be exposed on that arindam: he wants rajghat
demolished.

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20091216Z1XVBIG2aCP4dGkv5GaiCOO@Y5GhX...

kangarooistan

Dec 17, 2009, 4:41:02 PM12/17/09
On Dec 17, 6:24 pm, Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times

<australia.mining-pion...@neuf.fr> wrote:
> On Dec 17, 8:36 am, use...@mantra.com and/orwww.mantra.com/jai(Dr.
>
> Jai Maharaj) wrote:
>
> I have personally known Dr Arindam Banerjee as a most outstanding
> mind,

INDEED Sir JPT

Its why the mindless children attack him

The more TRUTH you say the more LIES they must spread to try and hide
the TRUTH mate

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Dec 17, 2009, 4:59:00 PM12/17/09
Having declared his intentions against Bharat and the US, Arindam is now
a natural suspect in acts of terrorism against these two great countries
in the future. The same can be said about those who support him. Is he
against Israel too?

In the big picture Rajghat is an international monument to universal
peace. How dare the commie Arindam threaten it!

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

In article <4b2aa41a$0$5360$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> here is more that needs to be exposed on that arindam: he wants rajghat
> demolished.
>

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 17, 2009, 6:37:10 PM12/17/09

"kangarooistan" <kangaro...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Dec 17, 6:24 pm, Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
<australia.mining-pion...@neuf.fr> wrote:
> On Dec 17, 8:36 am, use...@mantra.com and/orwww.mantra.com/jai(Dr.
>
> Jai Maharaj) wrote:
>
> I have personally known Dr Arindam Banerjee as a most outstanding
> mind,

AB: Thank you very much, dear Sir Jean-Paul. At last I am getting support
from the best, high-minded people like you, who have made undoubted and
enormous contributions to humanity with keen, noble and painstaking personal
endeavour in the most vital area of mining resources. As you may see,
Indians these days (after centuries of servitude to foreign powers and
agencies) are a cowardly, lazy and poor lot, apparently represented by evil
self-seekers (this jBm, who isn't Indian though, a lying impostor he) and
paranoid opportunistic morons (this harmony character). Had Indians in
usenet any self-respect, or even enlightened self-interest, they should have
all united to send these two evil scoundrels (who live to create mischief)
packing with jeers and boos. So I get no support from them, openly, save in
some rare cases. Only a few Indians have been supporting me strongly, in
the public area, so I have been mentioned favourbly in the print media from
time to time.. However, they do not have power and money, and only limited
influence. Never mind, in 2-3 years I believe I will complete the
construction of a model Internal Force Engine, and that will settle matters
comprehensively. There is still Internet and Usenet after all - the
Abominable Garg (which runs the modern world, cannot control them, much as
they would like to.

INDEED Sir JPT

Its why the mindless children attack him

The more TRUTH you say the more LIES they must spread to try and hide
the TRUTH mate

AB: Thank you, dear Kanga. Will write to you soon. Cheers.

hab...@anony.net

Dec 17, 2009, 6:59:08 PM12/17/09
I suppose one good deed Jai Maharaj is doing keep these groups
active. Actitivity has diminished a lot and there is a danger some
groups may be dropped.

P. Rajah

Dec 17, 2009, 5:49:51 PM12/17/09
Jay Stevens Maharaj wrote:

> Having declared his intentions against Bharat and the US, Arindam is now
> a natural suspect in acts of terrorism against these two great countries
> in the future. The same can be said about those who support him. Is he
> against Israel too?

Jay, for someone who supported Hawaiian secession, and distributed
literature that solicited support for it, how do you have the gumption
to pretend now that you ever had any good-will for the US? Furthermore,
you have consistently and vociferously promoted the hatred of whites,
Christians, Jews, blacks and more through your hate-filled and
vindictive posts over the past 20 years, and called for the
extermination of Muslims and Christians in India and elsewhere. That you
occasionally dress yourself up as a friend of the United States and a
peace-lover is laughable in the extreme, given the fact that you are
actually a festering racist bigot and terrorist salivating at the
thought of Christians and Muslims impaled on the ends of tridents,
accomplished through your fevered fundraising for that purpose.

http://stopfundinghate.org/sacw/index.html
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/PoliticsNation/Christians_Sangh_Parivars_new_target/articleshow/3505720.cms

the man from havana

Dec 18, 2009, 12:16:46 AM12/18/09
On Dec 17, 7:24 pm, Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times

<australia.mining-pion...@neuf.fr> wrote:
> On Dec 17, 8:36 am, use...@mantra.com and/orwww.mantra.com/jai(Dr.
>
> Jai Maharaj) wrote:
>
> I have personally known Dr Arindam Banerjee as a most outstanding
> mind, able

everyone hates you...seek help fool !

Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times

Dec 18, 2009, 12:55:09 AM12/18/09
On Dec 17, 10:41 pm, kangarooistan <kangarooist...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Its why the mindless children attack him
>
> The more TRUTH you  say the more LIES they must spread to try and hide
> the TRUTH mate

Correct dear Mr Kanga ... and the best always recognize themselves &
stand out aloft completely unaffected by the yelling of the Dingoes !

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 18, 2009, 1:30:11 AM12/18/09
In these days of cunning and opportunism, where everyone is out just for
himself, or is a lap-dog of powerful vested interests, what can be, for a
chap in my unenviable position, more heartening than to get the praise and
encouragement of such a great man as Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud? Who, by his
incredible pioneering skills, derived from his great personal qualities,
found the largest gold mine in Australia - which pays for so many benefits
that so many, many, many ordinary Australians (like myself) enjoy.

I do not understand why he is so vilified, let alone, ignored. Can the
reasons be given by a *name* person? Or is this too much to expect!

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee.

Sunny

Dec 18, 2009, 1:57:18 AM12/18/09

"Arindam Banerjee" <adda...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

He is not a "Knight" it is a false claim he makes (like his whole life)

Actually, Turcaud sold a low grade copper claim, for twice the money he
guessed it was worth. He failed to describe or file on the gold ore.
When he found they were mining the gold he filed a suit trying
to get more money, out of the firm that bought the low grade copper
claim.
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/backgroundbriefing/stories/1999/28534.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm
http://illiad.biblio.com/books/5668781.html
http://www.busterone.com/new-401330-4329.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plonk

Le Turds Claims to fame :

1. The next Pope will be French
2. Cardinal Jean-Marie Lustiger of France was rightly elected Pope
on the second vote, but refused the Title on account of falling health
3. Sydney will be hit by a Tsunami
4. Sydney will run out of water
5. I can stop the drought and make it rain
("My Beechcraft Premier I, RB-22 is waiting for me to board")
( "upon landing I will only have 3 words to say for the normal
regime of Water ( Aquifers & Aqueducts ) to be restored")

6. I can cure :
Aids - within hours
Cancer - (in 5 days flat) ("immediate relief within an hour)
Tetanus - (in 1 second)
Drug addiction - (off the hook within minutes - cure in a month)
Rheumatism/Arthritis/Heart and Brain attacks/Tumours - immediately
I can stabilise, and sometimes cure ;
Diabetes/Pott/Parkinsons/Multiple Sclerosis's/Alzheimer.

(Turd Speak)
6a. "Anyway, coming back to Down syndrome children,
knowing the causes, it is easy then to apply proper cure and bring
such children back to normality."

7. "When you hear of someone dying of such easy to cure Disease,
please have a thought for Sir Turcaud !. and if the critical ill happens
to be, or to belong to the Mining & Political Criminals circle,
just know that I will enjoy that right retribution from the
Eternal & Eternal Justice."

8. " if I am not in Australia by October 14th next,
you will get that other 7 years DDD round. ... and the deadline
for this is the 21st of september, next Equinox indeed".

9. "I am the one who recently discovered a technique to curb
Hurricane strength".

10. Sydney will be hit by a 9.2 earthquake and tsunami on
23 Sep 05.

More Turcaud speak (25 Sep 05) :
Do you know how long it takes to cure Tetanus in final phase
i.e. when the person is in inverted spring position & ready to die
from asphyxia ?
Answer : One second flat !
. and with the Quacks 's allopathic sects, worshippers of Jenner &
Pasteur ?
Answer : End of the road !
Polio ? Damned easy and no drug taken either !
2 days and it 's over.
Diphtheria, Tuberculosis, Small Pox, Plagues bubonic or black,
Leprosy etc ... immediate remission !

26 Sep 05 (Turd speak) :
Re enema again, I personally do this every full moon
and continue by a 3 days fast. When fasting long period,
say up to 40 days, like I did in the desert
by ex, enema have to be taken every day.

This is the point precisely of being a True Geologist,
to be at ease in any field at all since a True Geologist
is really a Universal Mind.
Now, how can the normal Universilities programmed
run-of-mill sci000ntific Villain, with his linear analytical
mole-like approach see the sun shining in a synthesis
approach indeed ? Impossible !
The first tool to act upon is your own self !

10 Nov 06 :
The correct quote is that I said that The brain tumour cure as well as
all cancers cure can be achieved in 5 DAYS and not in 5 seconds ....
On the the other end the Tetanus cure in last terminal stage can be
achieved in 1 second flat
With such horrendous beliefs as the ones held by those Clowns
masquerading as geologists the world over, don't you think that other
certitudes of Mankind can be questionned as well !

The bad news with that extraordinary discovery re Cancer cure ( it
works as well with AIDS, and does wonder with arthrosis, and
arteriosclerosis too ) is that with the experience gained in Australia
in term of gratitude & recognition, I am not going to take any chance
anymore with handing out great discoveries to conditioned mass.
Further, and I speak with certainty, some of the Mining Criminals of
Newmont, Newcrest, BHP (+prrevious WMC, CRA) and their heirs, descents
& employees are affected by such deseases as well as that Political
rabble having supported such in Australia since 36 years .... parting
it is out of question that some of that manure benefit again from such
outstanding discovery indeed !

As in True Geology, once one has found the right & compulsery basis
upon establishing one 's reasonning ( in this case the UPL or Universal
Pressure Law ) in Archaelogy, Medecine, Economy, as well incidentally
as in Astrology, there is an incontournable ruler or datum point from
which the diffeent types of logic can be then correctly applied (
inductive & deductive ) If such point is not found, no proper reference
exists and hence all conclusions are erroneous. Contrarily to what you
think, all those cures in medecine use NO DRUGS AT ALL and are CHEAP
FREE, and further still VERY EASY TO IMPLEMENT indeed !

Still due to your Collective Crimes, and due to the reasons invoked
above I will probably take that secret to the grave rather than share
it with Antipodeans who do not deserve it indeed ! .... and just like
the Great Sandy Desert deposits if it was given out, the discoverer
would be held in contemp, evacuated and then insulted !
No thanks ! Not again.

19 Nov 06 :
The situation in China is not hopeless since going into Winter, while
in Australia it is ... and it will still get worse since we have
another month to go before the start of Summer, with then the most
dreadful searing heart in all its History. My estimate regarding
those values is 50 � C in all major Cities soon after the start of New
Year !

21 Mar 09 (Turd Speak)
"HENCE I DECLARE SOLEMNLY THAT BOTH THE MURRAY
AND THE COLORADO RIVERS
WILL PETER OUT COMPLETELY & PERMANENTLY BEFORE
THE EARTH HAS REACHED IT NEXT NOTED POSITION
ON THE ECLIPTIC i.e.
THE 2009 SOLSTICE or June 21st 2009"

22 May 09 (Turd Speak):
" Soon I will put my Turcaud Bath method in line free of charge as a
service to Humanity. The Turcaud Bath allows easily to evacuate heavy
metals from the body and lose in the process over 6 kg in 2/ 3 hours
for a man of 73 Kg and some 20 Kg for a man of a 100 Kg and probably
over 40 for people over 120 Kg ...all in 2 / 3 Hours !!!"

kangarooistan

Dec 18, 2009, 2:24:08 AM12/18/09

INDEED he is Arindam Banerjee.

Thats WHY he gets attacked by the scum so much

Scum can never handle being exposed as cluless halfwits so ALWAYS
attack those who explore the cutting edges of research

Gutless Australian COWARDS soon move in like gutless cowards always
have like packs of dogs

then follow the pedophiles like sir jonny coward ,seeking fresh meat
like little jonny to lurk around the pack looking for an easy target

Sir JPT cops it because he has a HIGH IQ and they dont

they MUST attack him or admit they are cluless fools mate

Thank GOD the internet permits us to store their criminal behavior, ,
and share it around the world , for ALL to see what white christian
Australians are really like

its no wonder tourist numbers are crashing despite massive advertising
campaigns costing taxpayers over 100 million dollars

He should have BANKRUPTED Qantas within months and will then be
arrested ifI have not yet located him first

kanga
====

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 18, 2009, 2:31:03 AM12/18/09

" Sunny" <womba...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "Arindam Banerjee" <adda...@bigpond.com> wrote in message
>> In these days of cunning and opportunism, where everyone is out just for
>> himself, or is a lap-dog of powerful vested interests, what can be, for a
>> chap in my unenviable position, more heartening than to get the praise
>> and encouragement of such a great man as Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud? Who, by
>> his incredible pioneering skills, derived from his great personal
>> qualities, found the largest gold mine in Australia - which pays for so
>> many benefits that so many, many, many ordinary Australians (like myself)
>> enjoy.
>>
>> I do not understand why he is so vilified, let alone, ignored. Can the
>> reasons be given by a *name* person? Or is this too much to expect!
>> Cheers,
>> Arindam Banerjee.
>
> He is not a "Knight" it is a false claim he makes (like his whole life)

Really? I saw a website where third parties mentioned he was a knight
through birth. They also mentioned his noble ancestors who had found
important mines in Europe. When they asked for compensation from the French
king they were imprisoned. Is all this a lie?

> Actually, Turcaud sold a low grade copper claim, for twice the money he
> guessed it was worth.

So he did find something after long hard effort. This much even you admit.
Isn't this just wonderful, simply romantic! A lone young man, brave and
with faith, after a great long effort finds something of immense value to
mankind! What a lesson for our couch potatoes, who can think only of
celluloid heroes! How much regard and respect should any people, who love
their sports, and believe in a fair go, have for such a man! What are the
comparable efforts, that have been more rewarded?

Anyway, you are contradicting yourself. In your earlier line, you said he
made a false claim. Then in this line, you said he found something for
which he was paid. What am I to make of this?

> He failed to describe or file on the gold ore.

A technicality. Main point is that he found the site which no one had found
before. He was thus a successful prospector.

> When he found they were mining the gold he filed a suit trying
> to get more money, out of the firm that bought the low grade copper
> claim.

I do not know the legalities here, for I am not a lawyer. But in the
website I saw, I found he had the support of other prospectors. He
certainly found the site. A very important place. He should be credited
for that, and his claim is that he has not been credited with the
discovery - that has been credited to someone else. I think if the site is
developed and found to yield more than copper (gold in this case) he should
be given credit for it as well. Like, any archeologist or discoverer is
credited not only for the original discovery and also what is developed from
same. As the founder, of it all. So why should this universally applicable
rule not apply to Jean-Paul? To give credit for a discovery to someone
else, is the most shameful conduct. Is this what justice is all about - to
deny credit to the worthy, and give it to the undeservers? So what will
happen as a result - we are to be ruled by completely undeserving crooks,
who suck the blood of worthy people?

I am sorry that I could not give you the url link to what I wrote. Maybe
someone else may do so. Of course, anyone can write anything in
Internet/Usenet. But I have had the good fortune to have a chat with
Jean-Paul, and also exchanged several e-mails. From all that, I feel sure
that he is what he claims he is, a brave and honest man fighting for his
rights.

So who are you? What is your name and address? Why are you taking part in
vilifying Jean-Paul?

What you write below is irrelevant to the matter of discovering the site,
and getting (or rather, not getting) the due credit for same. All you are
showing is that Jean-Paul is a colorful character, truly a man of many
parts. A very rare person.

Sunny

Dec 18, 2009, 2:48:41 AM12/18/09

> " Sunny" <womba...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Arindam Banerjee" <adda...@bigpond.com> wrote in message
>>> In these days of cunning and opportunism, where everyone is out just
>>> for himself, or is a lap-dog of powerful vested interests, what can
>>> be, for a chap in my unenviable position, more heartening than to get
>>> the praise and encouragement of such a great man as Sir Jean-Paul
>>> Turcaud? Who, by his incredible pioneering skills, derived from his
>>> great personal qualities, found the largest gold mine in Australia -
>>> which pays for so many benefits that so many, many, many ordinary
>>> Australians (like myself) enjoy.
>>>
>>> I do not understand why he is so vilified, let alone, ignored. Can
>>> the reasons be given by a *name* person? Or is this too much to
>>> expect!
>>> Cheers,
>>> Arindam Banerjee.
>>
>> He is not a "Knight" it is a false claim he makes (like his whole life)
>
> Really? I saw a website where third parties mentioned he was a knight
> through birth. They also mentioned his noble ancestors who had found
> important mines in Europe. When they asked for compensation from the
> French king they were imprisoned. Is all this a lie?

YES

>> Actually, Turcaud sold a low grade copper claim, for twice the money
>> he
>> guessed it was worth.
>
> So he did find something after long hard effort. This much even you
> admit. Isn't this just wonderful, simply romantic! A lone young man,
> brave and with faith, after a great long effort finds something of
> immense value to mankind! What a lesson for our couch potatoes, who can
> think only of celluloid heroes! How much regard and respect should any
> people, who love their sports, and believe in a fair go, have for such a
> man! What are the comparable efforts, that have been more rewarded?
>
> Anyway, you are contradicting yourself. In your earlier line, you said
> he made a false claim. Then in this line, you said he found something
> for which he was paid. What am I to make of this?

What part of False claim to a "Knighthood" can't you understand?

> So who are you? What is your name and address? Why are you taking part
> in vilifying Jean-Paul?

None of your business, however, as you support the clown so well why don't
you apply to become one of his Enema bum buddies?

> What you write below is irrelevant to the matter of discovering the
> site, and getting (or rather, not getting) the due credit for same. All
> you are showing is that Jean-Paul is a colorful character, truly a man
> of many parts. A very rare person.

And a raving lunatic fraud.

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 18, 2009, 7:19:14 AM12/18/09

> "Arindam Banerjee" <adda...@bigpond.com> wrote in message
>>
>> " Sunny" <womba...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Arindam Banerjee" <adda...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

>>> He is not a "Knight" it is a false claim he makes (like his whole life)
>>
>> Really? I saw a website where third parties mentioned he was a knight
>> through birth. They also mentioned his noble ancestors who had found
>> important mines in Europe. When they asked for compensation from the
>> French king they were imprisoned. Is all this a lie?
>
> YES

Then prove it.

Sunny

Dec 18, 2009, 6:16:26 PM12/18/09

> " Sunny" <womba...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Really? I saw a website where third parties mentioned he was a knight
>>> through birth. They also mentioned his noble ancestors who had found
>>> important mines in Europe. When they asked for compensation from the
>>> French king they were imprisoned. Is all this a lie?
>>
>> YES
>
> Then prove it.

Bite me.

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 19, 2009, 4:04:19 AM12/19/09

" Sunny" <womba...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Heh-heh.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Dec 19, 2009, 8:44:24 PM12/19/09
ARINDAM BANERJEE EXPOSED

A previous post:

I wrote:

Arindam Banerjee followed-up with:

Copy begins:

Excuses, excuses.

> > program said that I would be a lawyer. Whatever I am, I am not a
> > lawyer.

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 19, 2009, 9:05:22 PM12/19/09
...and I have got it.

Heh-heh.

Cheers to all honest and brave people, I do know you all exist, for you are
my friends,

Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandi) Banerjee
The Greatest Genius of All Time.

kangarooistan

Dec 20, 2009, 12:21:57 AM12/20/09

Future generations will what the thinkers had to tolerate mate

been that way for ever

But at least NOW we have the PROOF we are only the right track

the MORE they attack the CLOSER to the TRUTH you are

Naturally those with tiny brains can not understand intellectual
GIANTS mate
it take DECADES for even EXPERTS to understand those at the cutting
edge

Experts are the LAST to admit they overlooked new discoveries

the masses dont care

the halfwits enjoy making FUN of things they can NEVER understand

its a lonely road brother AB , but thats the facts when you CHOOSE to
explore the possible instead of hiding under the established SAFE
ground

those GUTLESS COWARDS enjoy making fun of REAL intelligence to HIDE
their shortcomings

kanga
=====

kanga
=====

kangarooistan

Dec 20, 2009, 4:55:19 AM12/20/09

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 21, 2009, 2:16:28 AM12/21/09

"kangarooistan" <kangaro...@gmail.com> wrote in message

kanga
=====

AB: Dear Kanga, Thanks a lot! Fortunately for me, the rule of mediocrity
(and worse) in our time does not turn me insane. Instead of seeking their
favours I can thus direct my efforts such that future generations may
benefit from my creative work, . When you cease to expect much from those
in power who could give but do not do so out of pure cussedness and
cowardice, you at least save some time - the runaround gets a lot reduced.
Cheers, Arindam Banerjee.

> kanga
> =====

kangarooistan

Dec 27, 2009, 9:09:18 PM12/27/09
.

> AB: Thank you, dear Kanga.  Will write to you soon.  Cheers.

INDEED AB

its good to see the mindless fools attack those who try and save the
planet

future generations will be able to IDENTIFY the real terrorists and
arrest them

If they dont attack us we would NEVER know who they are or where to
locate them when the WAR ends they must face justice for their many
war crimes and to have their OWN words as evidence against them will
enable the trials to be done VERY quickly

there are MILLIONS of REAL terrorists that all must face a fair trial
and execution as terrorists so its actually GREAT they choose to
convict themselves mate

Consider it an HONOR to be of such service to humanity

As to you fascination research into hydrogen , its looks very
promising

SADLY the ruling ELITES wont let go of their stranglehold on power
until AFTER the WAR ends mate so dont expect anything to happen until
AFTER western taxpayers are bled to death

ONLY then can we start rebuilding

We will NEED people like you to help redesign the entire planet

we will need THOUSANDS of brand new cities in only a few years mate

Probably be able to use your H

Bob Hawke

Dec 28, 2009, 2:47:56 AM12/28/09
Imagine some poor abbo gin asleep under a tree. Along comes this dirty
filthy Paki camel driver.

He spots the gin and seeing that her fanny is fly-blown, decides to give her
one up the arse.

Some of his spunk seeps through and a few months later Malcom Fabian enters
the world through that fly blown orifice.

At birth Malcom received a good dose of blow fly eggs and freshly hatched
maggots.

It is a well known fact that abbos are not known for their bravery. In fact
history has proven that they are culturally a COWARDLY race.

Hence their propensity to beat up old ladies, rape and even murder them.
History can provide numerous instances of this.

Now lets look at Malcom's Paki heritage.

It is also a well documented fact that Pakis are not the bravest souls on
this earth. In fact they are a down right cowardly lot. Hence there
propensity to blow other people up with bombs strapped to themselves.

Just look at recent events in India where Paki trained and bred Islamic shit
massacared dozens of innocent civilians in Lahore, India.

Now when you put these two lots of genes together you end up with a super
cowardly race of individuals just like Malcom Fabian of 5 Pfieffer Court, Mt
Barker, South Australia.

Malcom sees NOTHING WRONG with Islamic radicals like this arselifter at Fort
Hood, Nidal Malik Hasan, who murdered more than a dozen individuals. Malcom
in fact applauds this COWARDLY action.

Malcom's dementure is further exacerbated by the fact that he has become
obsessed by the Islam cult and as a result of his arselifting ways, the blow
flies have thrived in his arse especially due to the fact that there are
numerous TAG-NUTS surrounding his un-wiped arse.

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 28, 2009, 7:03:16 AM12/28/09

They'll long be dead, by then.

> If they dont attack us we would NEVER know who they are or where to
> locate them when the WAR ends they must face justice for their many
> war crimes and to have their OWN words as evidence against them will
> enable the trials to be done VERY quickly
>
> there are MILLIONS of REAL terrorists that all must face a fair trial
> and execution as terrorists so its actually GREAT they choose to
> convict themselves mate
>
> Consider it an  HONOR to be of such service to humanity
>
> As to you fascination research into hydrogen , its looks very
> promising

Actually a great deal of work is being done in this field. My effort
has been to find a way to put all the pieces into place.
I am very fortunate to get the best people behind me, in this work.
My partner in this has done an excellent job to reach this idea among
energy professionals. Then I have the support of a most honoured
professor in chemical engineering. I have also asked my old friends
who are now the top in their line, to evaluate this work and they have
given glowing testimonials as the HTN being the best way for
futuristic energy transmission. It is a matter of time before the
general public realises the great potential of this new approach, and
badger their representatives for its speedy implementation.

http://adda-enterprises.com/htnwebsite/home.htm

> SADLY the ruling ELITES wont let go of their stranglehold on power
> until AFTER the WAR ends mate so dont expect anything to happen until
> AFTER western taxpayers are bled to death
>
> ONLY then can we start rebuilding
>
> We will NEED people like you to help redesign the entire planet
>
> we will need THOUSANDS of brand new cities in only a few years mate
>

> Probably be able to use your H- Hide quoted text -

kangarooistan

Jan 3, 2010, 3:19:52 AM1/3/10
On Dec 28 2009, 10:03 pm, Arindam Banerjee <adda1...@bigpond.com>
wrote:

Sure sounds like its the way to go , makes more sense after you stop
to ask a few questions , an entire network of pipes delivering
hydrogen , a bit like our blood delivers oxygen via a vast network of
pipes