Affordable, Healthy Dope-Care for the Masses

Just Me

Nov 4, 2009, 1:34:54 PM11/4/09
On Nov 3, 1:01 pm, Just Me <jpd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Get the hell out!  And leave the dirty business to those most directly
> concerned: Pakistan.
>
> Only way to go is to get the Afghan and Pakistani heads of state
> together into total military alliance, opening the border of their
> shared frontier to free movement of troops from either side, as the UN
> moves in to replace the US and NATO, strictly to the task of assuring
> that the sovereignty, property and laws of both nations are respected
> each by the other throughout the course of operations. Any presence of
> NATO forces would be limited to administering the flow of munitions
> and funds for prosecution of the Afghan/Pak mission.
>
> Following upon that, the one remaining matter of business is the opium
> trade. That may be regulated as follows: you internationally outlaw
> any present legal farming of the poppy by the pharmaceutical cartels
> of the world, thus forcing them to limit their source of supply to
> growers appointed by administrators at WHO. Let Afghanistan get on its
> economic feet legitimately by serving the need for a worldwide medical
> morphine supply. You require that all synthetic production of opium-
> based pain-killing drugs, any highly addictive products like Vicodin
> and Oxycodone; any such Rush Limbaugh candy in form of hydrocodone,
> after being sternly looked at for any advantage over a more natural,
> organic production of plain old codeine and laudanum; that all these
> also be regulated such that the opium base be purchased from approved
> WHO Afghan, Turk, and Pak growers, with no further legit corporate
> farming permitted.
>
> You take the dope peddling business away from the caviar gargling
> multi-billionaires in the pharmaceutical jet-set and give it back to
> those peasant farmers who are in a far better position to deserve the
> business, while at the same time the prices for pain-killing
> medication are thus drastically cut to the point that anyone in need
> of the dope can afford it.
>
> Obama's health-care reform mission is a war on two fronts with two
> enemies in one Axis of Evil: the pharmaceutical and insurance
> cartels.  He can do a lot in Afghanistan to make health care
> "affordable".
>
> Make cheap dope for the pain-wracked and dying a Human Right
> universally recognized for all mankind.
>
> If Obama can do that, he's got my salute.  If not, I shall do an about-
> face and join with the mad-as-hell ranks of those who are out there
> demanding to see his birth certificate, in order to prove that he
> isn't an alien from outer space without a clue as to what's going on
> here.
>
> I always did say that he looked suspiciously like Mr. Spock.
> --
> JMhttp://doo-dads.blogspot.com

Just Me

Nov 5, 2009, 2:54:59 AM11/5/09

> You take the dope peddling business away from the caviar gargling
> multi-billionaires in the pharmaceutical jet-set and give it back to
> those Afghan farmers who are in a far better position to deserve the

Just Me

Nov 5, 2009, 1:49:48 PM11/5/09
On Nov 5, 7:38 am, "Koolchi...@smurfsareus.xxx"
<john.kulczy...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> On Nov 3, 2:01 pm, Just Me <jpd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > If Obama can do that, he's got my salute.  If not, I shall do an about-
> > face and join with the mad-as-hell ranks of those who are out there
> > demanding to see his birth certificate, in order to prove that he
> > isn't an alien from outer space without a clue as to what's going on
> > here.
>
> > I always did say that he looked suspiciously like Mr. Spock.
> > --
> > JMhttp://doo-dads.blogspot.com
>

> I think you need to be carpet bombed.

Is that what YOU need for dealing with the likes of me? Certainly.
But that would be your need and none of mine. As for what I need by
way of getting good and bombed come the weekend is the Tequila (100%
pure blue agave)--thank you very much. However, there will come a day
when it will no longer meet the need to bomb me into the merciful
oblivion I shall by then truly need, and in that day I will see no
need to be making Merck and Eli Lilly all the richer as I go about it.
No, sir, that day will be painful enough without adding the needs of
their greed to my agony.

So, short of getting a poppy garden of my own growing out the back
door, I see every need to begin this campaign early, to save this
sorely endangered species. Go ahead and hug the trees if you please, I
will save my embrace, and all my pity for the pretty little
poppy . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx6I1dFnZnQ

And just look what popped and lindy hopped right up with it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZSjV4S08LI

Ain't dat da bomb? And y'all thought Michael's Moonwalk was so
hot . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmT4BVMycnk&NR=1

Ha!
--
JM http://whosenose.blogspot.com
http://bobbisoxsnatchers.blogspot.com

john.ku...@sympatico.ca

Nov 5, 2009, 4:39:10 PM11/5/09

This will get you there pretty fast:

http://www.screechrum.com/

Bill Penrose

Nov 5, 2009, 5:57:01 PM11/5/09
On Nov 5, 2:39 pm, "Koolchi...@smurfsareus.xxx"
<john.kulczy...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> This will get you there pretty fast:
> http://www.screechrum.com/

Good ole Screech.

Of course, real brand-name screech was made by pouring a gallon of
boiling water into a recently emptied rum barrel and letting it stand
overnight. What came out was a foul black slime, looking something
like roofing tar, that would have you stumbling and vomiting in no
time.

Screech as marketed by the Nfld liquor control board was a blend of
the cheapest rotgut rums. It would take the lining out of your mouth
and wash it down the drain. The label looked like it was made by hand,
at that time.

Real Newfs drink Lamb's Navy Rum, available (in the 1970s at least) as
100 proof. Smooth as silk and makes you wake up in strange cities with
women (or men) whose name you don't know.

DB
(lonesome for Newfy, especially with the party season setting in)