Visit Mad Ft. Hood Shooter's Islamist Web Page

1 view

Just Me

Nov 8, 2009, 1:43:25 PM11/8/09
http://www.scribd.com/NidalHasan

Oddly enough, the attached document, "Martyrdom in Islam Versus
Suicide Bombing!" proposing to be a thoroughly researched survey of
Islamic scholarly opinion, arrives at a conclusion contrary to that
expressed in Nidal Hasan's own post. In the linked monograph, suicide
for Muslims is deemed in all cases *haran* -- absolutely forbidden.
The distinction is clearly made between the "martyr" who willfully
goes to certain death charging enemy lines to be killed by their fire,
as opposed to the suicide bomber who is killed by his own fire. The
former goes to paradise, the latter to hell. It goes into an analysis
of koranic texts most commonly used to justify the terrorist mayhem,
and shows quite clearly how the 'logic' of those texts must be
violated in order to arrive at such interpretations.
--
JM http://whosenose.blogspot.com
http://bobbisoxsnatchers.blogspot.com

Just Me

Nov 10, 2009, 4:23:54 AM11/10/09
On Nov 8, 6:57 pm, "Koolchi...@smurfsareus.xxx"
<john.kulczy...@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> On Nov 8, 7:28 pm, Piet de Arcilla <dearci...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Nov 8, 4:40 pm, "Koolchi...@smurfsareus.xxx"
>
> > <john.kulczy...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> > > Well if they paint him as a Mad Islamist, thene there's nothing wrong
> > > going on in the Army.
>
> > > If the paint him as a Mad American, then that opens up a bunch of
> > > paths that few will want to take to see where they lead.
>
> > Why can't you be both?
>
> > Some people may argue about the definition of "Islamist" or "mad", so
> > perhaps it would be better to say a "Muslim American psychiatrist".
>
> Why not American Psychiatrist of the Muslim faith?

Didn't you even so much as click the link to his Scribd post? Jesus,
Koolchicki. If so, how can you be asking such a question? "Islamist"
on the one hand, is to be contrasted with "Islamic" and "Muslim" on
the other, as categories with totally separate meanings. "Islamist"
refers to the doctrines and tactics of radical revolutionary Islam,
including but not limited to an agenda of Islamic world domination.

The Islamist tactic of suicide bombing is condemned by 'moderate'
Muslims of Islam as *haran*-- "absolutely forbidden".

So here's the kicker: There at Nidal Hassan's Scribd site you find his
radical "Islamist" advocacy of suicide bombing placed mysteriously in
direct contrast to the attached document in which doctrines of the
'moderate' orthodox Muslim faith are set forth to declare suicide and
suicide bombing as "absolutely forbidden".

Here are his words, spelling errors and bad grammar included . . .

'There was a grenade thrown amongs a group of American soldiers. One
of the soldiers, feeling that it was to late for everyone to flee
jumped on the grave with the intention of saving his comrades. Indeed
he saved them. He inentionally took his life (suicide) for a noble
cause i.e. saving the lives of his soldier. To say that this soldier
committed suicide is inappropriate. Its more appropriate to say he is
a brave hero that sacrificed his life for a more noble cause. Scholars
have paralled this to suicide bombers whose intention, by sacrificing
their lives, is to help save Muslims by killing enemy soldiers. If one
suicide bomber can kill 100 enemy soldiers because they were caught
off guard that would be considered a strategic victory. Their
intention is not to die because of some despair. The same can be said
for the Kamikazees in Japan. They died (via crashing their planes into
ships) to kill the enemies for the homeland. You can call them crazy i
you want but their act was not one of suicide that is despised by
Islam. So the scholars main point is that "IT SEEMS AS THOUGH YOUR
INTENTION IS THE MAIN ISSUE" and Allah (SWT) knows best."'

FROM http://www.scribd.com/NidalHasan

So, by this you see him advocating his Islamist position, publishing
it for the 'moderate' Islamic ear to hear; these his claims of
legitimacy for suicide bombers, backed by some alleged scholarly
support. He argues his point on new grounds of psychological import,
this being his area of expertise as a psychiatrist.

Hasan presents in the attached document the view of 'moderate' Islam
he is arguing against, but the view he is nevertheless committed to
follow as a highly dedicated observant Muslim. So what does he do? He
goes to "jump on the grave" to his martyrdom, fully in accord, as he
sees it, with 'moderate' Muslim doctrine; just so, he engineers his
death entirely according to Islamic hoyle by the method we know as
"suicide by cop". The distinction between Islamist and Islamic turns
entirely on logic of this: by whose fire does he die, his own or that
of the enemy? That is precisely as it is set forth in the attached
document.

So you see what he's done. Through his act of 'martyrdom' in
conjunction with this posting at Scribd.Com he has managed to present
his case to all of Islam, to every Mullah who may have occasion to
read it and be convinced by it. And he has done it all, by keeping
fully in step with the sacred dogma of 'moderate' Islam.

What he does not yet recognize however is the immense damage his
murderous rampage has done to his faith by effectively erasing the
line between "Islamist" and "Islamic": he has proven by this act of
mayhem that there really has never been any such thing as 'moderate
Islam'; no form of Islam that can in any orthodox 'moderate' way
condemn as *haran* what he did that day in Texas.