Muhammad bin Tughlaq's fiancial methods in our times?

1 view

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 14, 2009, 4:31:46 PM12/14/09
India's experience with inflation had to do with Muhammad bin Tughlaq in the
14th century. One of the most colourful characters in Indian history, he
was a genius and also a madman, endowed with absolute power. He thought
well ahead of his times, so he deemed a paper-type currency would help
matters. However, there were no checks against counterfeit, so the whole
economy got screwed.

Is there any practical outcome-wise difference between electronic (magic,
unearned) money generated by the govt., and counterfeit produced through
private enterprise?

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Rod Speed

Dec 14, 2009, 5:04:27 PM12/14/09
Arindam Banerjee wrote:

Yes, the govt only continues while ever the voters allow that.

harmony

Dec 14, 2009, 7:16:58 PM12/14/09
don't you have better things to waste your time on, like leading a lal
zhanda morcha against einstein?

"Arindam Banerjee" <adda...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Dec 14, 2009, 7:35:50 PM12/14/09
Arindam Banerjee, who defrauded the IIT in Hauz Khas is now offering
his chaar-sau-beesee in financial and economic matters? If there's one
commie Australia needs to process, it is Arindam.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

In article <4b26d57d$0$5338$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> don't you have better things to waste your time on, like leading a lal
> zhanda morcha against einstein?

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 14, 2009, 7:42:55 PM12/14/09

Not much difference between a continuing govt. and an absolute monarch.

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 14, 2009, 7:55:20 PM12/14/09
On Dec 15, 11:16 am, "harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> don't you have better things to waste your time on,  like leading a lal
> zhanda morcha against einstein?

A jihad (holy war) is what I am waging, o bundree. Not so much
against the ridiculous mahabungler einstein and his crooked and evil
followers, but against the law of conervation of energy, that is
rather more difficult to crack.
Once I made a model of the IFE that will work the job will be done.
Only a matter of time,now.

By the way, I learnt recently that 33% of physics departments are
closing down in UK. What joy! Wrong ideas are getting the scruting,
if for no reason other than there is a limit to gouging money out of
the public with pure lies and blackmail. Honesty will triumph at
last!

The sun will give us all the power we need, dear bundree. And the
sun's energy is explained by my new and marvellous equation linking
mass and energy. But what of that to you, bundree? Up your tail,
swing in joy, go eat a banana.

Check out:

www.adda-enterprises.com/htnwebsite/home.htm

for information about the HTN, now getting more and more followers and
admirers. Yes, getting energy continuously from the sun, directly,
and for ever, will upset the lousy existing conservation ideas! No
wonder these black-hole worshipping einsteinian baboons, will try
their best to oppose the HTN. But for how long???

> "Arindam Banerjee" <adda1...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

> > India's experience with inflation had to do with Muhammad bin Tughlaq in
> > the 14th century.  One of the most colourful characters in Indian history,
> > he was a genius and also a madman, endowed with absolute power.  He
> > thought well ahead of his times, so he deemed a paper-type currency would
> > help matters.  However, there were no checks against counterfeit, so the
> > whole economy got screwed.
>
> > Is there any practical outcome-wise difference between electronic (magic,
> > unearned) money generated by the govt., and counterfeit produced through
> > private enterprise?
>
> > Cheers,

> > Arindam Banerjee- Hide quoted text -

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 14, 2009, 7:56:05 PM12/14/09
On Dec 15, 11:35 am, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.

Jai Maharaj) wrote:
> Arindam Banerjee, who defrauded the IIT in Hauz Khas is now offering
> his chaar-sau-beesee in financial and economic matters?  If there's one
> commie Australia needs to process, it is Arindam.
>
> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> Om Shanti

Shameless lying swine, you are still around? Fuck off.

harmony

Dec 14, 2009, 8:16:24 PM12/14/09
lollllllllllll.
arindam's idea of economic propseprity is waging strikes using lal zhanda.
some of his buddies are still doing it at the nano site, not knowing that
tatas have already walked out. it is like the japnaese soldiers who are
still fighting ww2.

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20091214YX02E5OnpDRT99z764ki761@RKSzI...

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 14, 2009, 8:26:16 PM12/14/09
On Dec 15, 12:16 pm, "harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> lollllllllllll.
> arindam's idea of economic propseprity is waging strikes using lal zhanda.
> some of his buddies are still doing it at the nano site, not knowing that
> tatas have already walked out. it is like the japnaese soldiers who are
> still fighting ww2.

My idea of economic prosperity is to get a cut out of the sale of
rajghat and all such other ghats to the commercial real estate
interests of New Delhi. Get Finder's Fee, thus, for this most
brilliant, healhy, money-making idea. With that capital input I'll
make vimans and HTNs and thus solve all the world's problems for ever
and aye.

Bundree, you and your gujju mates have already got nano, what are you
squealing about? Stealing, lying, abusing and being sanctimoniously
treacherous (when not drinking urine or mentoring your great-neices in
unspeakable ways) are your forte. As shown, from painful evidence.

Shame, shame. Now go pick the lice off the back of your CIA handler,
the jBm.

> <use...@mantra.com and/orwww.mantra.com/jai(Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
> messagenews:20091214YX02E5OnpDRT99z764ki761@RKSzI...

> > Arindam Banerjee, who defrauded the IIT in Hauz Khas is now offering
> > his chaar-sau-beesee in financial and economic matters?  If there's one
> > commie Australia needs to process, it is Arindam.
>
> > Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> > Om Shanti
>

> > In article <4b26d57d$0$5338$bbae4...@news.suddenlink.net>,

> > "harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:
>
> >> don't you have better things to waste your time on,  like leading a lal
> >> zhanda morcha against einstein?

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Dec 14, 2009, 8:39:18 PM12/14/09
Well Arindam *needs* to be dropped off in a jungle in Bengal; he'll
find out real quick that even the wildlife can't tolerate a commie
among their midst. On the other hand, he may survive and live the
rest of his life out in a tree with his red flag hoisted from it --
waiting for Einstein to show.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

In article <4b26e36b$0$5359$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> lollllllllllll.
> arindam's idea of economic propseprity is waging strikes using lal zhanda.
> some of his buddies are still doing it at the nano site, not knowing that
> tatas have already walked out. it is like the japnaese soldiers who are
> still fighting ww2.

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

Rod Speed

Dec 14, 2009, 10:11:13 PM12/14/09
Arindam Banerjee wrote

Massive difference, its a hell of a lot easier to get rid of a govt that doesnt deliver what the voters want.

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 14, 2009, 10:55:06 PM12/14/09

You can kill the absolute monarch.

Rod Speed

Dec 14, 2009, 11:38:00 PM12/14/09

Less consequences from giving the bum the bums rush at the ballot box.

P. Rajah

Dec 14, 2009, 11:39:24 PM12/14/09
Jay Stevens Maharaj wrote:

> Well Arindam *needs* to be dropped off in a jungle in Bengal; he'll
> find out real quick that even the wildlife can't tolerate a commie
> among their midst. On the other hand, he may survive and live the
> rest of his life out in a tree with his red flag hoisted from it --
> waiting for Einstein to show.

What are you waiting for, Jay, living the rest of your miserable life
under the boardwalk in Honolulu, staining the wood red with betel juice?
People like you and Pradipshithead talk a lot of trash but don't have
the balls to move back to India to do what you keep trying to incite
others to do, viz., kill Muslims and Christians.

> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishishithead
"For entertainment purposes only"
Don't forget the mandatory disclaimer, Jay.

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 15, 2009, 9:51:16 PM12/15/09

"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Change is immediate with bumping off the absolute monarch (who may or may
not have become an absolute pain in the arse).

Rod Speed

Dec 15, 2009, 10:27:17 PM12/15/09
Arindam Banerjee wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>> Arindam Banerjee wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote

>>> You can kill the absolute monarch.

>> Less consequences from giving the bum the bums rush at the ballot box.

> Change is immediate with bumping off the absolute monarch

Lot harder to do tho, particularly when the individual has enough of a clue to make it hard to do.

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 15, 2009, 11:15:33 PM12/15/09

"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Lots of absolute monarchs have been bumped off. It is much more difficult
to get rid of a deeply entrenched and effectively invisible oligopoly, that
puts up dum-dee choices.

Rod Speed

Dec 15, 2009, 11:56:11 PM12/15/09

Yes, but its a lot easier for them to ensure that doesnt happen today.

> It is much more difficult to get rid of a deeply entrenched and effectively invisible oligopoly, that puts up dum-dee
> choices.

Which is why the great democracys dont allow that sort of oligopoly.

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 16, 2009, 6:36:40 PM12/16/09

"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Mainly because there are no absolute rulers around any more. Only puppets
moved by opinion polls, at the very best.

>> It is much more difficult to get rid of a deeply entrenched and
>> effectively invisible oligopoly, that puts up dum-dee choices.
>
> Which is why the great democracys dont allow that sort of oligopoly.

How else do you think they function? Naturally the top priority of any
sensible oligarchy is to reassure the public that their opinion actually
matters, from time to time.

Rod Speed

Dec 16, 2009, 7:02:59 PM12/16/09

There have been quite recently.

> Only puppets moved by opinion polls, at the very best.

Pol Pot didnt bother with those. Neither did Stalin, Mao, Hitler etc etc etc either.

>>> It is much more difficult to get rid of a deeply entrenched and
>>> effectively invisible oligopoly, that puts up dum-dee choices.

>> Which is why the great democracys dont allow that sort of oligopoly.

> How else do you think they function?

The voters give the bums that fuck up badly enough the bums rush at the ballot box.

> Naturally the top priority of any sensible oligarchy is to reassure the public that their opinion actually matters,
> from time to time.

There is no oligarchy.

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 16, 2009, 8:08:04 PM12/16/09

"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Makes no difference save something emotional maybe, when the newly elected
lot is equally bad or worse.

>> Naturally the top priority of any sensible oligarchy is to reassure the
>> public that their opinion actually matters, from time to time.
>
> There is no oligarchy.

If there is, they seem to have done very well, then, to be so invisible.

Anyway, the main point is, oligarchy or no oligarchy, what happens when
funny money generated electronically (and legally) is given to the proven
non-performers surely and safely. I take it that there is no fundamental
difference between the disastrous top execs paying themselves several
millions of dollars, and the enterprising counterfeiters of the Tughlaq era.
Both lots made lots of money for themselves, and contributed nothing good.

Rod Speed

Dec 16, 2009, 9:14:28 PM12/16/09

Yes, but it never is. The great depression produced social security and medicare.

>>> Naturally the top priority of any sensible oligarchy is to reassure
>>> the public that their opinion actually matters, from time to time.

>> There is no oligarchy.

> If there is, they seem to have done very well, then, to be so invisible.

Indeed. And you can never make something like that invisible.

What we actually have in the great democracys is a system thats
designed to survive anything, and its done that very well indeed,
surviving civil war, world wars, full depressions, etc etc etc.

The only real problem is that in the case of the US its made it too hard
to get a decent universal health care system but clearly that was possible
in all the other great democracys and it will happen eventually in the US too.

> Anyway, the main point is, oligarchy or no oligarchy, what happens
> when funny money generated electronically (and legally) is given to
> the proven non-performers surely and safely.

We end up with just one great depression in a century or
better. There were lots of them in the century before 1929.

Its taken us a while to work out how to do that, and we still
havent worked out how to avoid bubbles and busts yet, but
we have made a lot of progress over say the century before.

> I take it that there is no fundamental difference between the disastrous top execs paying themselves several millions
> of dollars, and the enterprising counterfeiters of the Tughlaq era.

There is a massive difference, the voters get to decide what they want
done about stuff like that, just like they did with monopolys and slavery etc.

> Both lots made lots of money for themselves, and contributed nothing good.

Yes, arseholes like Sorous should be killed.

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 16, 2009, 9:58:18 PM12/16/09

"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Agreed.