Re: Ayodhya for Dummies

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Dec 16, 2009, 7:48:50 PM12/16/09
Commie Arindam, who now lives in Australia, was also denied entry into the US.
That is why he hates the US so much.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

In article <4b2920f4$0$5341$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> [...]
> Advani told them so.
> 8. What did Advani want?
>
> Ans. Actually, none of this was Advani�s or the BJP�s idea. Under
> Atal Bihari Vajpayee, the BJP was busy pursuing a moderate agenda. The
> Ayodhya agitation was the Vishwa Hindu Parishad�s movement. It was
> only when it seemed to be gathering steam in Uttar Pradesh that Advani
> hijacked the movement and turned it into a BJP campaign (thereby,
> hijacking the BJP from Vajpayee as well).
>
> Having said that, Advani�s demands were not outlandish or hysterical
> and that�s despite how shameful his methods were. He wanted the masjid
> moved, brick by brick, to a nearby location so that a temple could
> come up on the so-called Ram Janmabhoomi site. He argued that mosques
> were moved all the time in Pakistan, when roads had to be constructed.
> So there were precedents.
>
> Besides, he said, this was not a functioning mosque. A dispute had
> prevented namaaz from being said there for decades. As the spot had no
> special significance for Muslims, wouldn�t they be better off with a
> functioning mosque a short distance away? Hindus would be forever
> grateful to them for being so accommodating.
>
> 9. This sounds quite reasonable.
>
> Ans. Well, yes and no. Many Muslims saw this as the beginning of a
> process whereby many mosques would be shifted around in the name of
> avenging ancient wrongs. The VHP spoke of Kashi and Mathura being
> next. More demands were on the way.
> Muslim leaders decided to hold firm on this one.
>
> 10. Were they right to do so?
>
> Ans. That�s a matter of opinion. My own view is that the Ayodhya
> movement was a farce designed to win votes for a declining BJP by
> focusing on a Ram Janmabhoomi which few of us had ever heard of.
>
> On the other hand, a massive Hindu backlash, fed by the intransigence
> and stupidity of Muslim leaders over such issues as Shah Bano and the
> Satanic Verses, was building up. Indian secularism was being derided
> as a way of appeasing Muslims.
> Given this background, I think Indian secularism would have gained if
> Muslim leaders had been more flexible.
>
> 11. Why is everybody so critical of Justice Liberhan?
>
> Ans. Because the guy took 17 years and over Rs 8 crore to tell us
> nothing new. Entire sections of the report seem to have been dictated
> from beyond the grave by Narasimha Rao.
> 12. If Ayodhya was such a big deal, why did the issue die down?
>
> Ans. Ayodhya was a symbol of two things: a growing anger among Hindus
> who felt that Muslims were being pampered by the state and Advani�s
> vaulting ambition.
> When the BJP came to power, both factors vanished. Hindus could no
> longer claim that Muslims were being favoured. And Advani got the
> power he so desperately craved.
> End of movement. And, goodbye Lord Ram. The BJP did not need him any
> longer.
>
> (The views expressed by the author are personal.)

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 16, 2009, 9:56:55 PM12/16/09

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20091216DedJEZm8T4lEWOz48d5p66W@T1e0V...

> Commie Arindam, who now lives in Australia, was also denied entry into the
> US.

When? I visited the US only once, in 1987. My entire trip was sponsored
and paid for in full by my most loving public sector company, Bharat
Electronics. And why not, for in their great wisdom they knew that my paper
on Partial Match Retrieval that I read out in the International
Supercomputing Conference would change the world. Search engines rule the
planet.

It is true that I now live in Australia, but I was never denied entry into
the US because I never once applied for entry into the US after 1987.

As is well-known, this jBm (jai Bundurr maharaj, bundurr means monkey) is a
famous liar. Though I suspect that another creature has taken on the mantle
of the former and original villain of this name.

> That is why he hates the US so much.

I want them to become a lot better, and not make mistakes. That is love,
not hate. But what can a professional conman and fraud like jBm
understand - save how to lie, cheat and abuse?

> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> Om Shanti

Om shanti indeed, this jBm fraud has a sense of humour.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Check out the HTN on
www.adda-enterprises.com/htnwebsite/home.htm

Jim

Dec 16, 2009, 10:01:19 PM12/16/09
On Dec 16, 6:48 pm, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
Jai Maharaj) wrote:

> Commie Arindam, who now lives in Australia, was also denied entry into the US.

I think he's been to the U.S. Why would he be denied entry?
I don't care for his physics, but being unconventional isn't
grounds for being denied entry. This nation was built
by upstarts who were dissatisfied with the status quo
at home, as is well known.

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 17, 2009, 3:52:16 AM12/17/09

"Jim" <j.co...@cross-comp.com> wrote in message

AB: As I wrote, I have been to the US - in 1987. I don't know why this
monkey is saying that I have been "denied entry". It may take a while for
one who is brainwashed einsteinly to understand my new ideas in physics. If
the US is interested, I will be happy to visit (at their expense) and
propound my ideas more directly. I am sure they need me far more than I need
them.

Hunter

Dec 17, 2009, 1:28:31 AM12/17/09
Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
> Commie Arindam, who now lives in Australia, was also denied entry into the US.
> That is why he hates the US so much.

Pretty rich coming from you, considering we established a long time ago
that you/hamony/nellykashmiri all refuse to live in India because you
can't stand the place, yet parasitically bleat about how bad the west is
when you refuse to live anywhere else. It's very sadly pathetic, and
must shame the real Indians of India to know that scum like you have
come from there.