Re: BUTTNERTARD the PRISONPIGGY???

W;0.0;o.f

Nov 8, 2009, 1:20:00 PM11/8/09

"WeReo_ScoTTy" <scotta...@ixpres.com.no_spamm84037uj> wrote in message
news:ggvJm.4216$ky1....@newsfe14.iad...
> Of course the best thing is to have him sent back to prison. That's A#1
> choice.
>
> In the meantime if you see anymore child exploitation sexploitation if I
> don't see it myself you can just let me know and I'll take care of it
> immediately.

All I can say is that NO ONE can say that I ever posted or ever sent
ANYTHING to ANYONE that in ANY WAY suggests I desired ANYTHING to do with
having ANY contact of ANY kind, with ANYONE....much less someone
underage....

Hiya Mike!! I'm definitely interested. Unfortunately I don't have a pic
scanned in, although if that's a problem I think I can get one. I'm at 671
Waycross Road and not only live alone but work out of my home - so timing is
no problem.
Am definitely interested in hooking up - I like your pic.

I AM A PEDOPHILE FAG PERVERTED ASSHOLE SLOB
HTTP://TINYURL.COM/2PAQ6A
HTTP://TINYURL.COM/3L9K
HTTP://TINYURL.COM/2ZE4A
HTTP://TINYURL.COM/25LSO
HTTP://TINYURL.COM/7PLK8
HTTP://TINYURL.COM/36QE9

W;0.0;o.f

Nov 8, 2009, 1:21:41 PM11/8/09

"W;0.0;o.f" <PEDO_P...@671WAYCROSS.RD> wrote in message

> Hiya Mike!! I'm definitely interested. Unfortunately I don't have a pic
> scanned in, although if that's a problem I think I can get one. I'm at
> 671
> Waycross Road and not only live alone but work out of my home - so timing
> is
> no problem.
> Am definitely interested in hooking up - I like your pic.

OOPS!!

I AM A FILTHY STINKING SICKENING MORONIC PEDO FAG SLOB