I just shot my Grandma - no really!

Brian Kavanagh

Nov 20, 2009, 5:08:22 AM11/20/09

Bang! Now that I've got your attention I will tell you for the

last time, my FREE Christmas Giveaway this year is a FREE

paperback copy of BLOODY HAM and a FREE eBook PDF

copy of CAPABLE OF MURDER. Please specify which one

you would prefer.
Sign in to my Guest Book on my Website with your details for

your chance to win a FREE book or FREE eBook.
http://beekayvic.tripod.com

ONLY THREE DAYS LEFT before entries close midnight

Sunday 22nd November so hurry.
Got to go now as someone - I think the cops - is knocking at

the door and Granny won't last long in this heatwave.
PS: Did I mention the books are FREE?