Need help finding a title of a book

Pinky or Kaisin

Oct 4, 2009, 9:30:23 PM10/4/09
I read this book about ten or so years ago. Not sure of when it was
written or by whom. What I can remember about it is that it was set in
the UNited states, with the Navy and was about a secreat class of a
submarine I think was called the Shark. The opening was when the
captain was on board a sub coming in to port and had a crash with a
yatch, I think which happend in New York. I know in the book it had a
secreat mission invlolving the sub which resided in a tanker that was
converted to service the sub.

I hope some one can help,

John

Stratum101

Oct 4, 2009, 11:59:05 PM10/4/09
On Oct 4, 8:30 pm, Pinky or Kaisin <kaisinmir...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The opening was when the
> captain was on board a sub coming in to port and had a crash with a
> yatch, I think which happend in New York.

I had an accident with a yatch once. I never
took my eyes off it afterward.