An Ocean Full of Angels: The Autobiograph of 'Isa Ben Adam by Peter Kreeft.

Steve Hayes

Nov 2, 2009, 3:07:45 AM11/2/09
I recently received a message from Amazon:

=== begin quote ===
We've noticed that customers who have purchased or rated That Hideous
Strength (Space Trilogy, Book 3) by C.S. Lewis have also purchased An
Ocean Full of Angels: The Autobiograph of 'Isa Ben Adam by Peter Kreeft.
For this reason, you might like to know that An Ocean Full of Angels: The
Autobiograph of 'Isa Ben Adam will be released on November 14, 2009. ===
end quote ===

I'm wondering how they could have bought it if it hasn't been released
yet. Did they all buy preprelease copies, or was there a previous edition?

If anyone has bought it, how does it compare with "That hideous strength"?

--
Steve Hayes
http://www.goodreads.com/hayesstw

Marko Amnell

Nov 3, 2009, 5:14:05 AM11/3/09

"Steve Hayes" <haye...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
:8n4te51c4h72m7d2h...@4ax.com...

>I recently received a message from Amazon:
>
> === begin quote ===
> We've noticed that customers who have purchased or rated
> That Hideous
> Strength (Space Trilogy, Book 3) by C.S. Lewis have also
> purchased An
> Ocean Full of Angels: The Autobiograph of 'Isa Ben Adam by
> Peter Kreeft.
> For this reason, you might like to know that An Ocean Full
> of Angels: The
> Autobiograph of 'Isa Ben Adam will be released on November
> 14, 2009. ===
> end quote ===

I get them all the time... in several languages.
Here's the latest one from Amazon.de

Liebe Kundin, lieber Kunde!

Da Sie The Syro-Aramaic Reading of the Koran: A Contribution
to the Decoding of the Language of the Koran von Christoph
Luxenberg oder andere B�cher in der Kategorie Bible & Other
Sacred Texts > Quran gekauft oder bewertet haben, freut es
Sie sicher, dass The Complete Infidel's Guide to the Koran
jetzt erh�ltlich ist. Bestellen Sie jetzt Ihr Exemplar!

Stratum101

Nov 3, 2009, 6:55:09 AM11/3/09
On Nov 3, 4:14 am, "Marko Amnell" <marko.amn...@kolumbus.fi> wrote:
> "Steve Hayes" <hayesm...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
> :8n4te51c4h72m7d2hv486ntv5q33bgf...@4ax.com...

> >I recently received a message from Amazon:
>
> > === begin quote ===
> > We've noticed that customers who have purchased or rated
> > That Hideous
> > Strength (Space Trilogy, Book 3) by C.S. Lewis have also
> > purchased An
> > Ocean Full of Angels: The Autobiograph of 'Isa Ben Adam by
> > Peter Kreeft.
> > For this reason, you might like to know that An Ocean Full
> > of Angels: The
> > Autobiograph of 'Isa Ben Adam will be released on November
> > 14, 2009. ===
> > end quote ===
>
> I get them all the time... in several languages.
> Here's the latest one from Amazon.de
>
> Liebe Kundin, lieber Kunde!
>
> Da Sie The Syro-Aramaic Reading of the Koran: A Contribution
> to the Decoding of the Language of the Koran von Christoph
> Luxenberg oder andere Bücher in der Kategorie Bible & Other

> Sacred Texts > Quran gekauft oder bewertet haben, freut es
> Sie sicher, dass The Complete Infidel's Guide to the Koran
> jetzt erhältlich ist.  Bestellen Sie jetzt Ihr Exemplar!

Heh. The German version of their "If you
liked that, you'll love this" AI needs adjustments.

FWIW, the Amazon page for Complete Infidel has
another recommendation. "Customers Who
Bought This Item Also Bought" followed by the
pictures of the above book and _Muslim Mafia_
and _Going Rogue_ by Sarah Palin.

Marko Amnell

Nov 3, 2009, 7:18:15 AM11/3/09

"Stratum101" <j.co...@cross-comp.com> wrote in message
4e1dfef6-9979-4cae...@s15g2000yqs.googlegroups.com...

[...]

>> I get them all the time... in several languages.
>> Here's the latest one from Amazon.de
>>
>> Liebe Kundin, lieber Kunde!
>>
>> Da Sie The Syro-Aramaic Reading of the Koran: A
>> Contribution
>> to the Decoding of the Language of the Koran von
>> Christoph

>> Luxenberg oder andere B�cher in der Kategorie Bible &

>> Other
>> Sacred Texts > Quran gekauft oder bewertet haben, freut
>> es
>> Sie sicher, dass The Complete Infidel's Guide to the
>> Koran

>> jetzt erh�ltlich ist. Bestellen Sie jetzt Ihr Exemplar!

> Heh. The German version of their "If you
> liked that, you'll love this" AI needs adjustments.
>
> FWIW, the Amazon page for Complete Infidel has
> another recommendation. "Customers Who
> Bought This Item Also Bought" followed by the
> pictures of the above book and _Muslim Mafia_
> and _Going Rogue_ by Sarah Palin.

A serious book about political Islam?
So she's not just another pretty.... er... face?

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/7f0711d7fb/sarah-palin-struts-that-ass-from-fod-team

Doesn't quite compare with Lisa Ann's assets
in the "Nailin' Palin" porn spoofs, but how
many female pols would look even half-decent
in that swimsuit?

Marko Amnell

Nov 3, 2009, 9:04:21 AM11/3/09

"Marko Amnell" <marko....@kolumbus.fi> wrote in message
7lalcbF...@mid.individual.net...

There appear to be some technical problems
with that link. This is a vital and urgent topic
for our times, so I want to make sure RAB readers
can see this important footage. In case the link
doesn't work, here is youtube to the rescue!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSdFIDygFwM&feature=related

http://tinyurl.com/43rk7s

Message has been deleted

Marko Amnell

Nov 3, 2009, 10:27:23 AM11/3/09

"The Other" <ot...@address.invalid> wrote in message
lyk4y7a...@circe.aeaea...

> "Marko Amnell" <marko....@kolumbus.fi> writes:
>
>> Da Sie The Syro-Aramaic Reading of the Koran: A
>> Contribution
>> to the Decoding of the Language of the Koran von
>> Christoph
>> Luxenberg oder andere B�cher in der Kategorie Bible &
>> Other
>> Sacred Texts > Quran gekauft oder bewertet haben, freut
>> es
>> Sie sicher, dass The Complete Infidel's Guide to the
>> Koran
>> jetzt erh�ltlich ist. Bestellen Sie jetzt Ihr Exemplar!
>
> Luxenberg is the one with the 72 raisins, right?

Yes.