Re: Consciousness without borders

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 26, 2009, 7:08:06 AM10/26/09
> the positive spirit going. In physics, of course, energy is conserved,

Completely wrong. Energy is always getting created and subsequently
destroyed. This is exactly what the Sun and all the stars do, with
the help of endless Space.

> and
> you cannot produce more energy from less.

Pressure variations create energy, which then gets destroyed.

obMyBook: "The Principles of Motion" where all physical phenomena
relating to motion and energy are explained...

Cheers,

Arindam Banerjee

arya.raychaudhuri

Oct 28, 2009, 12:11:39 AM10/28/09
No comments on non-peer-reviewed/cited physics!

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 28, 2009, 8:11:14 AM10/28/09
mediocrities huddle in peer-hood.

"arya.raychaudhuri" <arya.ray...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 28, 2009, 8:13:04 AM10/28/09
I was being too kind - the most abominable vermin huddle in Phuddy peerhood.
Bloodsuckers, toadies, frauds of all descriptions, interested only in their
salaries and pensions. No abuse is too strong for these cowardly wretches,
huddling under the banners of institutionalisation!

arya.raychaudhuri

Oct 28, 2009, 3:46:42 PM10/28/09
peer review for academic publications is quite different from peer-
hood based
on educational institutions, cultural/ethnic groups! Even Prof. Bose
got his
work in physics reviewed by Einstein.

On Oct 28, 5:13 am, "Arindam Banerjee" <adda1...@bigpond.com> wrote:
> I was being too kind - the most abominable vermin huddle in Phuddy peerhood.
> Bloodsuckers, toadies, frauds of all descriptions, interested only in their
> salaries and pensions.  No abuse is too strong for these cowardly wretches,
> huddling under the banners of institutionalisation!
>

> "arya.raychaudhuri" <arya.raychaudh...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> No comments on non-peer-reviewed/cited  physics!
>
> On Oct 26, 4:08 am, Arindam Banerjee <adda1...@bigpond.com> wrote:
>

> > > the positive spirit going. In physics, of course, energy is conserved,
>
> > Completely wrong. Energy is always getting created and subsequently
> > destroyed. This is exactly what the Sun and all the stars do, with
> > the help of endless Space.
>
> > > and
> > > you cannot produce more energy from less.
>
> > Pressure variations create energy, which then gets destroyed.
>
> > obMyBook: "The Principles of Motion" where all physical phenomena
> > relating to motion and energy are explained...
>
> > Cheers,
>

> > Arindam Banerjee- Hide quoted text -

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 31, 2009, 2:25:49 AM10/31/09
ArjoeBabu,

I cannot get my works reviewed by Sir Isaac Newton, unfortunately. I do use
his handsome potrait as my desktop background. Very inspiring!

As for acceptance, it was published in the papers in 2003 precisely because
it was vetted by the wife (a PhD in physics) of a leading journalist, who
had known me in my adolescence. My uncle, a retired Major General of the
EME/Indian Army had also given his approval. Both approved on the grounds
of logical consistency of the theory.

Since then, it (mainly my mathematical formula linking mass and energy) has
been the subject of intense scrutiny by very many people. I am very glad to
say that all my wingmates in RP Hall (now they are all very big-wigs, unlike
my truculent self) have nothing negative to say about my radical ideas (the
law of conservation of energy is rubbish, unlimited speed is possible), in
our free-for-all mailing group where we open our hearts. It is now to be
proven, based upon experimentation. As far as I am concerned, that has
already been done, by one Schroeder of the Uni of Texas, who, based upon US
D0D funding, has shown that an electromagnetic rail gun has no recoil. This
of course automatically makes my theories right, and interstellar travel
possible. The links between the former two sentences are elaborated in my
book, "The Principles of Motion".Not that there is anything really new
there, for they all derive from the works I have already published in
Usenet. Which was all I could, for journals would not even acknowledge the
receipt of my papers, and the establishment laughed at me and implied I
should get my head checked.

These days, though, my critics are rather quiet. I suspect they are
plotting how to deprive me of the credit for my discoveries and inventions!
There is truly, no limit for their bastardy. For what good can be expected
from those who willingly collaborated to make weapons of mass destruction,
of unparralled and unprecedented evil in world history?

Well, thanks for replying. My book will be distributed for free only among
my friends, it will never be for sale, so if you are interested let me know.

Still, I hold metaphysics (poetry) to be far more important than physics, so
the world (that cares) will have to wait for the above, until those works
are over, and then they will be published at my expense, together.

Cheers,

Arindam Banerjee.

"arya.raychaudhuri" <arya.ray...@gmail.com> wrote in message

arya.raychaudhuri

Oct 31, 2009, 10:45:37 AM10/31/09
If your physics is good it should be published in top rated physics
journals
through the regular peer review process, and you won't need to write
long
passages in its favor.

harmony

Oct 31, 2009, 10:54:31 AM10/31/09
sci and sci.physics are top rated in arindam's view. he expects to win
acclaim thr' bullying and bad mouthing his intended reviewers, a familiar
commie tactic you might say.
btaim, it is the priorites, dear. first he needs money which he intends to
make in equally non-expertly vetted way that would demolish mahatma gandhi
memorial.

"arya.raychaudhuri" <arya.ray...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Uncle Al

Oct 31, 2009, 11:46:26 PM10/31/09
Arindam Banerjee wrote:
[snip crap]

> Since then, it (mainly my mathematical formula linking mass and energy)

[snip rest of crap]

It's been done,

<http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/www/>
<http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/specrel/www/>
<http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf>

\int^c_0{P dv}

where P = mv\gamma
and \gamma = \frac{1}{\sqrt{1 - (\frac{v}{c})^2}}

\int^c_0 {\frac{mv}{\sqrt{1 - (\frac{v}{c})^2}} dv = mc^2

But wait - we haven't sat upon you hard enough. Uncle Al wants to see
juices ooze,

<http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41N%2B16zjrUL._SS400_.jpg>

<http://www.amazon.com/ComputerGear-E-mc2-Derivation-T-shirt/dp/images/B001CP41TI/ref=dp_image_text_x_0?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&img=0&color_name=x>

idiot

> My uncle, a retired Major General of the
> EME/Indian Army had also given his approval.

It's wogeriffic at the highest military levels! How may Pakis did you
kill today?

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/

ModerateMallu

Oct 31, 2009, 12:51:11 PM10/31/09
Uncle Al wrote:
> Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> [snip crap]
>
>> Since then, it (mainly my mathematical formula linking mass and energy)
> [snip rest of crap]
>
> It's been done,
>
> <http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/www/>
> <http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/specrel/www/>
> <http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf>
>

> \int^c_0{P dv}
>
> where P = mv\gamma
> and \gamma = \frac{1}{\sqrt{1 - (\frac{v}{c})^2}}
>
> \int^c_0 {\frac{mv}{\sqrt{1 - (\frac{v}{c})^2}} dv = mc^2
>
> But wait - we haven't sat upon you hard enough. Uncle Al wants to see
> juices ooze,
>
> <http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41N%2B16zjrUL._SS400_.jpg>
>
> <http://www.amazon.com/ComputerGear-E-mc2-Derivation-T-shirt/dp/images/B001CP41TI/ref=dp_image_text_x_0?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&img=0&color_name=x>
>
> idiot
>
>> My uncle, a retired Major General of the
>> EME/Indian Army had also given his approval.
>
> It's wogeriffic at the highest military levels! How may Pakis did you
> kill today?

Your response is "honkyeriffic at the lowest trailer trash levels,"
bloody git. How many first cousins did you breed with today?

PLONK!

Arindam Banerjee

Nov 3, 2009, 12:51:22 AM11/3/09
You are assuming, mistakenly as I have found out to my cost, that there is
fairness involved in the peer-reviewed journal article process.

Compared to the volume of what is written by the theoretical physicists of
our time, the volume and frequency of my writing is negligible. However,
quality always outweighs gross quantity. One gram of truth is worth more
than tons of bullshit, though not necessarily is the short term.

I value the thinking of free and open-minded people, that is all. I am glad
to have got a positive reception from many fine, brillinat people, who are
all from India though. So India is still the land of freedom and openness
for me, and all the rest are cowed down and deprived of manliness.

Groups that do not even bother to reply to my letters and submissions, or
snub me with no ceremony - the peer groups in the institutions that you talk
about - I cannot do anything about. I can understand that it is very
difficult for them to come around to my new physics, but if they are really
scientific and not career-minded they have no other option. My theories are
sound, and now they also have experimental validity.

Anyway, science is not art - what is correct in science can never be
eliminated. Sooner or later it will have its day! The close-minded
racists/bigots/hypocrites/scum/etc., so dominant today, can delay the
publication of truth for only so long.

Usenet is a great medium, for it lets every person have his or her say. It
did not exist before - thus peer reviews in journals were so important. This
new medium is changing the way the world thinks, for now every person can
think for himself or herself, as an alternative to letting institutions do
all their thinking for them. It is with hope and faith in human nature,
thus, that I post in Usenet.

Arindam Banerjee

Arindam Banerjee

Nov 3, 2009, 1:13:04 AM11/3/09

"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> sci and sci.physics are top rated in arindam's view. he expects to win
> acclaim thr' bullying and bad mouthing his intended reviewers, a familiar
> commie tactic you might say.
> btaim, it is the priorites, dear. first he needs money which he intends to
> make in equally non-expertly vetted way that would demolish mahatma gandhi
> memorial.

Yes, I need money, and who knows, I may even have to start singing my
matchless songs to raise the necessary funds for my new physics; in order to
save the world, by erasing the extraordinary evils that resulted from the
bunglings and treacheries of the MahaBungler Einstein and the MahaBundurr
Great-Unca gandi, respectively. Nah, dear bundree, I hope I'll never be
reduced to that! Mere hard work slaving away as a computer coolie for a
few more years should do the trick. In the meantime, if some open-minded,
warm and hearty souls who are also moderately rich join forces with me, then
we'll be fat-farming on the Moon and going for joyrides to Jupiter within
ten years, and mining asteroids within fifteen, and going to the stars -
breaking the speed of light - within 20 years! Hmm, if it so pleases the
Great Goddess, I should and could be the world's first trillionaire - not
that I particularly want to become one, but one cannot avoid one's destiny,
what? Before we end up being a Star Trek society, where money as we
understand it will have no significance.

We'll buy the gandi memorial and put it in your lap. So, cheer up, dear
bundree. Up your tail, swing in joy, go eat a banana.

Arindam Banerjee.

Arindam Banerjee

Nov 3, 2009, 1:19:30 AM11/3/09
Heh heh, to what spluttering nonsense the vilest of Einstienians have sunk
to! To think that once I thought these guys to be great - faugh! We were
such brain-washed fools, to be taken in by such remarkable scoundrels.

It is only in India that there are some people who see through the antics
and bastardies of these most evil of creatures in human shape -
Einsteinians! Their whole existence is based upon lies, and they have
corrupted the whole structure of physics and misused mathematics purely for
their own selfish purposes.

Arindam Banerjee.

Arindam Banerjee

Nov 3, 2009, 1:20:43 AM11/3/09
> Your response is "honkyeriffic at the lowest trailer trash levels," bloody
> git. How many first cousins did you breed with today?
>
> PLONK!

Huh, great signs of wisdom from you at last! Very glad for this!
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee.

Arindam Banerjee

Nov 3, 2009, 1:24:15 AM11/3/09
To add to what I wrote, I am not only prepared to write in journals what I
have posted to Usenet or Internet, I am perfectly well prepared to talk to,
directly, to ANY well-meaning, purposeful and interested group ANYWHERE.
Time and expenses permitting, of course.

If any organisation worth suing makes such attacks upon me as that worthless
"Uncle Al" creature, I will sue them with the best legal talent available.
It could well be that the worth of my new ideas in physics will depend not
upon the so-called physicists, and their journals, but in the court of law.

Arindam Banerjee.

"Arindam Banerjee" <adda...@bigpond.com> wrote in message