OBAMA GUILTY of BEING PRESIDENT WHILE BLACK - Released by BOOK EXPRESS

dtpollard

Sep 29, 2009, 8:50:28 PM9/29/09
BOOK EXPRESS Publishing released OBAMA GUILTY of BEING PRESIDENT WHILE
BLACK by ESSENCE® best selling author D T Pollard. This book is an
examination of how racism has played a role in the treatment of the
first African American President of the United States.

Press Release:
http://www.prlog.org/10356107-obama-guilty-of-being-president-while-black-released-by-book-express-publishing.htm

Book Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBF62HOjHvI

Website: http://www.dtpollard.com/

Stratum101

Sep 29, 2009, 9:36:07 PM9/29/09
On Sep 29, 7:50 pm, dtpollard <dtp...@aol.com> wrote:
> BOOK EXPRESS Publishing released OBAMA GUILTY of BEING PRESIDENT WHILE
> BLACK by ESSENCE® best selling author D T Pollard. This book is an
> examination of how racism has played a role in the treatment of the
> first African American President of the United States.
>
> Press Release:http://www.prlog.org/10356107-obama-guilty-of-being-president-while-b...

Obama might be the victim of racism. I see the author
lives around here (Dallas) where I occasionaly run into
residual redneck attitudes that existed when I lived
here for a few years, many years ago.

While engaged in a research project at the main
branch of the Dallas Public Library several weeks
ago, I took a lunch break where I was joined by
another library patron who informed me that
Dallas city schools were in trouble
because of "all the blacks." Her purpose
for being at the library was doing
genealogical research to establish
her eligibility to join the Daughters of
the Confederacy.

And that was about all I cared to know
about her.

--

On TV in my left ear, Ferde Grofe, a Los Angeles
boy, is visiting the Grand Canyon for the first

He has already distinguished himself
by orchestrating Gershwin's
"Rhapsody in Blue" for the upcoming
Whiteman concert at Aeolian Hall.