ARINDAM BANERJEE SPREADS FALSEHOODS ABOUT BHARAT - "Abacus never entered India"

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Dec 17, 2009, 2:44:32 AM12/17/09
ARINDAM BANERJEE SPREADS FALSEHOODS

[ From: "Arindam Banerjee" <adda1...@bigpond.com>
[ Newsgroups: alt.computer.consultants,soc.culture.indian,soc.culture.pakistan
[ Subject: Re: Is Straydog blind????
[ Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009

>> Did the abacus never show up in India?
>
> Very insightful point, Straydog. No as far as I know the
> abacus never entered India, so representing nd
> manipulating a number using the very not-abstract abacus
> method was never there. . . .

Arindam Banerjee continues to spread falsehoods about
Bharat. For crying out loud, I used to carry an abacus to
school in U.P. I had a portable version and also a larger
one for us at home. Please read also:

Excerpt:

"The Abacus, as used in China and Japan, bears, on the very
face of it, evidence of a foreign origin. The numbers are
set down on it with the larger denomination to the left, a
result which could come from a people either speaking and
writing inversely, or speaking and writing directly.
Historically, the home of the Abacus is in India..."

Transactions of the Asiatic Society of Japan; Vol. XIII. Part I; July 1885.
http://books.google.com/books?id=-qAMAAAAYAAJ&pg=RA5-PA44&dq=%22abacus+was+invented+in+india%22

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times

Dec 17, 2009, 3:29:44 AM12/17/09
On Dec 17, 8:36 am, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
Jai Maharaj) wrote:

I have personally known Dr Arindam Banerjee as a most outstanding
mind, able indeed to question the fraudulent Theories of the Newton &
Einstein intellectual thieves... consider Vimana as a not a
possibility but a most easy engineering program...

Contrarily to you, Jai, never Dr Arindam Banerjee wasted his time in
vain & sterile debasing attacks, as the one you are
conducting...demonstrating that he belongs to much Aristocratic genus
than you do indeed ... being of most high Kshatriyas ascent, he
certainly has no advice nor criticism to receive from an obvious
Dalit
or at best Sudra as you are !

Okay ?

Never in the future do try to attack nor debase my friend Dr
Banerjee, my little man !!!

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer & Legal Owner of Telfer Mine (Australia largest Copper &
Gold Mine)
Nifty (Cu) & Kintyre (U, Th) Mines, all in the Great Sandy Desert
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One Never Forgiven ~

for background info.
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/nac.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm
"True Geology" Foundation Document
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/69327
"Turcaud Bath" as a free gift to Suffering Humanity
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/107947

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 17, 2009, 3:55:43 AM12/17/09
Thank you once again, Sir Jean-Paul.
Cowards, liars and scoundrels like this no-name fraud and impostor that
calls itself Jai Maharaj, are the key agents of those abominable sorts who
are behind every mischief.
Unless all honest and brave people group together and expose these evil
swine, the world cannot be run on proper, serene, lines. It will be all
lies and hypocrisies multiplying to unsustainable proportions.
With deep regards,
Arindam Banerjee.

"Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times"
<australia.mi...@neuf.fr> wrote in message

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Dec 17, 2009, 7:43:11 PM12/17/09

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 17, 2009, 9:13:34 PM12/17/09
Heh-heh.
Now which fool supports this mahabundurr jai bundurr?

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20091217KLQ8tXq7Q80ex8f8V56QQUz@Jnv6I...

Jim

Dec 17, 2009, 10:24:42 PM12/17/09
On Dec 17, 6:43 pm, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
Jai Maharaj) wrote:

> For crying out loud, I used to carry an abacus to
> school in U.P.

Screech!

You mean our Waikiki haole is from Michigan?! The
Upper Peninsula?

So where in Uttar Pradesh does Jay Stevens call
home?