Arindam Banerjee, a fraud and the Shame of IIT

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Dec 17, 2009, 2:40:54 AM12/17/09
Arindam Banerjee, a fraud and the Shame of IIT

Dec 17, 2009, 3:37:18 AM12/17/09
On Dec 17, 8:36 am, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
Jai Maharaj) wrote:

I have personally known Dr Arindam Banerjee as a most outstanding
mind, able indeed to question the fraudulent Theories of the Newton &
Einstein intellectual thieves... consider Vimana as a not a
possibility but a most easy engineering program...

Contrarily to you, Jai, never Dr Arindam Banerjee wasted his time in
vain & sterile debasing attacks, as the one you are
conducting...demonstrating that he belongs to much Aristocratic genus
than you do indeed ... being of most high Kshatriyas ascent, he
certainly has no advice nor criticism to receive from an obvious
Dalit
or at best Sudra as you are !

Okay ?

Never in the future do try to attack nor debase my friend Dr
Banerjee, my little man !!!

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer & Legal Owner of Telfer Mine (Australia largest Copper &
Gold Mine)
Nifty (Cu) & Kintyre (U, Th) Mines, all in the Great Sandy Desert
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One Never Forgiven ~

for background info.
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/nac.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm
"True Geology" Foundation Document
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/69327
"Turcaud Bath" as a free gift to Suffering Humanity
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/107947