Ah!!Ranma-sama??Chapter 1 [FanFic]

rbea...@bbs.sd68.nanaimo.bc.ca

May 9, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/9/95

Ah!!Ranma-sama?? Chapter 1 -Kuno-sempai's wish comes true?

Written by Richard Beaubien

Note:<>are uesd to express characters thoughts.

*****
It was the middle of the morining at the Kuno family compound.
The air is fresh , a breeze is in the air and Kuno is doing what he
always does at this time , look at a picture of the Oh so lovely
pigtailed girl.

Kuno(in tears):Oh,thy beauty is to great for me,yet you must be mine
!!I'm begging you to date with me!!

It was part of Kuno's morining routine,obsesses about the
pig-tailed girl,plot the death of Ranma,eat brunch,etc.Yet this
morining something was amiss.There was no Brunch prepared by
Sasuke.No,Sasuke was on an errand with Kodachi and had left
money for takeout.This naturally left Kuno a little peeved.

Kuno:Me,the great Tatewaki Kuno,order Takeout!!What a fool
this mortal be!!

Kuno sat their for awhile waiting for Sasuke to come home
and cook him a meal,but hunger gets the better of him and he ruhes
to the phone.

Kuno:Hello,house of Ramen?

Phone:Hello!You've reached the goddess technical help line!!

Kuno:Umm,I'd like some Ramen delivered..

Phone:We will be there in just a moment to grant your access request.

Kuno:Hello,i just want to have some Ramen!!

At that moment strange light came out of the mirrior down the hall.
Kuno goes down to investigate and sees a women come out of the mirror.

BellDandy:Good Morining!What is your desire?

Kuno:<Geez,now that is quick delivery!!>

*****

Kuno is sitting in the family kitchen with Bell-chan looking at him.
He stares across at her and ask's

Kuno:Where's my Ramen?

Bell-chan:I'm not a delivery girl,Kuno-sempai,i'm a goddess first class!!

Kuno(shocked):How do you know my name,beautifull intruder?

Bell-chan:You sigined your name on every picture of you in this house!!

Kuno:Well,what is a goddess doing in my humble abode?

Bell-chan:I'm here to grant you one wish , but only one wish!!And call me
Belldandy please.

Kuno:<Hmm,she must be joking.This is Ranma's fault!He sent this beautifull
girl here to torment me, to shake my love for the pig-tailed girl,well
he will not succed!>

Bell-chan:No,Ranma did not send me here.I'm really here to grant you
one wish!What will it be?

Kuno:....

Bell-chan:Well,do have one wish?

Kuno:....Eureka!!I have it ,the one thing in the world i don't have!!
Bell-chan , i wish for the love the pig-tailed girl!!!

Bell-chan:Hang on!!

The room is suddenly full of energy as Bell-chan grants Kuno's wish.

Kuno:<Soon pig-tailed girl,soon>

*****
The room is filled with energy ,and it seems that the world it self
will cease to be because of the power in the room.However the energy
just fizzles away.

Kuno:What?That's it!!!!?

Bell-chan:Yep.What did you expect,the pig-tailed girl running into
your arms right now?

Kuno:Yes!That's what I expected!!

Bell-chan:Than a love potion would work better.

Kuno:Then give me a love potion!!

Bell-chan:You didn't wish for a love potion,you wished for the love of
the pigtailed girl,and you must earn true love.

Kuno:And how do i earn her love?

Bell-chan:By wooing her,and with my help i'll make you irrestible to all
girls,then the pig-tailed girl will really love you and your wish will
come true!!

Kuno:Really!!

Bell-chan:Trust me,I'm a goddess first class.

Kuno:<Yes!!My wish will come true , soon pig-tailed girl you
will relaize your love for me and date me!!!>

Bell-chan:So lets start training,we have a long way to go...

Kuno:Yes,for at the end of this week the pig-tailed girl will be mine!!

******

End of Chapter 1!

Stay tuned fo chapter 2-Love is in the air-The courtship of the pigtailed girl!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi there!!This is my first attempt at writing a Fan-fic and i hope it
turned out well.If you have any comments ,suggestions,or criticism's
please feel free to mail me at rbea...@bbs.sd68.nanaimo.bc.ca .

Ja ne!

Richard Beaubien