[FanFic] Akanes Delerium #2

Dark Fiber

Sep 13, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/13/95

A bit of Ranma 1/2, Ah My Goddess! XoverFanFic

Akanes Delerium : Part 2

Here's part 2, and yes, I spelled delerium right this time!

Reasons for being late, first and foremost, exams! ;( and second,
my change in service providers. Do not send mail to my old "entropy@mpx"
address but to my "ent...@break.com.au" one

--/\-[ Disclaimer ]-/\--
This fanfic is a conspiracy against you. Every living being on
the planet has signed an agreement to make your life a living hell.

The spelling and grammer is totally ass up because I'm a coder, a
programmer, and we dont use "normal" words. ;)

--=[*]=--

Copyright
All appearances of other peoples characters are their property.

Takahashi has to put up with the Ranma folk in her head.
Fujishima created the Ah! My Goddess crew in a fit of cuteseness.
Entropy is just the fly on the wall, reeling off his standard crud.

"If you dont expect too much from me then you might not be dissapointed"

Ugh, coz someone asked, well the [DF:...] bits in part 1 were me, not
someone else, DF is the initials of my more often used handle, which you
do not need to know.

Entropy

[*]-[*]-[*]-[*]-[*]-[*]-[*]-[*]-[*]-[*]-[*]-[*]-[*]

Akanes Delerium

---/\--[ Part 2 ]--/\---

or (more booring crud written during another cobol programming lecture)

- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -

Sayoko pulled on a very pretty dress over her head, it was white and
decorated with pinky red flower blossoms. Standing in front of a mirror
her eyes flicked accross shoulders and chest, then with a hand on each
shoulder she adjusted how the dress sat. Humming to herself she wound a
white ribbon into a bow, high up on the back of her head which left her
long black hair hanging down her back instead of all over her shoulders.
<You'd better be right this time Mara> she thought. She stepped out into
the warm sunshine, heading off towards another part of Tokyo.

Fingertips breifly touch the surface of the water, the ripples sending
the frangipani flowers outwards while the picture of Akane meeting with Urd
dissovles into Sayoko. <Now Sayoko, if you can only use that same zeal on
Ranma as you use it on Keiichi>

"You've really gone and done it now baka!" Sweating, Ranma stopped
practicing his moves, surprised at the very unexpected outburst from
Kasumi.
"Huh?" <More trouble. Now what did I do?>
"You are a stupid fool Ranma Saotome, never do you stop to think about
others, its always you, you, you, if its not your stomach thats in control
of your mind, your mouth is working overtime."
"Is that you in disguise Nabiki?" Kasumi was flustered, she had worked
herself up into such a state that she could no longer contain herself.
"For the whole time you have been living within this house you have not
grown up one inch, always you fight with Akane and I've tollerated it for
long enough, she left here this morning crying because of you."

Ever so slowly Kasumi had backed Ranma up, stedily making their way
across the floor of the dojo, her face getting redder and redder.
"Er.. eh, um, well, now hang..." Ranmas mind was backpeddeling faster than
his body was <Gotta escape, an excuse! Thats what I need a really good,
plausible excuse> "My womanly side gets jelouse of Aka..." Kasumis rage
pushes her on;
"Time and time again you argue and fight, but it has to end. I will talk
to father, your engagement will be dissolved, for when I withold my
cooking, He will see reason." A very dangerous glint appeared in her eye,
and she made damn sure Ranma saw it too. Ranma didnt know what to do, this
was not the quiet, reserved woman he knew. before he could utter a word
she'd spun on her heel and bounced out of the dojo saying "right now, I
must prepare lunch."
"Oh My!" was all he could muster <Just greaaaaat, Now I have to get back
into the good books with not one, but two women. Is life never all ramen
and training?>

Skuld pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose with her forefinger and
rested her hammer over her shoulder. "squeek" <Hmmmmm> then stepped into the
glowing bathtub.

"Oh! hello little girl, are you lost?"
"Oh! No, I'm not a little girl, and I' not lost. This is where I'm meant
to be, do you mind if I stay for lunch? I'm"
"Of course, your hungry. I bet you would like some ice cream yes?"
"Oh! Yes, please!"

Skuld settled herself down at the table next to Soun, with Kasumi and
Genma. Kasumi sucked in a breath just as Genma tried to eat an entire bowl
of ramen in one go "I'm not going to cook for you anymore! Nor will Nabiki
supply you with money to buy your food with! You will call Akanes
engagement off right this instant" her face is going betroot red. Genma is
weeping hysterically, and Soun, well Souns bottom jaw is laying on the
floor. Kasumi rounds on Genma "And you! oh how I will deal with you and
the way you bring up your son." she pokes a finger into his flabby arm
"I've had a very long chat with Nodoka about a certain Ranko and you two,
and she has given me permission to exact honor in her name, I am now her
adopted daughter, so her honor falls to me" Genma chokes on a rice grain!,
and scampers off faster than anyone, after all he was using happousai's
secret chi technique of turning your chi into rocket fuel. "Genma dont
leave me!" (We see Soun, waving his arms wildly, running off, chasing a
trail of dust and clouds down the street, with his go board gripped tightly
in one fist.) "Is your house always this active? I mean, they looked very
upset at your decision...."

"Oh Toshi...." a musical voice whispered "Toshiiiiii"
Snort, suck "wha whuzzit ha... aaahhhhhh" <damn, who woke me up? right
when I was just about to go down> "Toshiiiiii" <on> "*TOSHI*" <bel....>
"What?" he bellowed looking round his empty room "First" came the voice
"wipe that drool off the corner of your mouth, there are sweeter, tighter
prizes to be won than Belldandy" "NOOOOO! Never, whoever you are,
Belldandy will be my ultimate cherry pop." "Oh you fool boy, there exists a
woman that many more men have lusted after when compared to Belldandy."
Toshi shakes his head <Hmmmm, this is doubtful, Belldandy is so sweet, so
curvy of body, so> "TOSHI" is punched into his ear, as well as having some
black lightening fall opon his head "There are greater cherries to be
popped" The voice quietens down to a whisper level (that we cant hear) and
an evil cherry hungry mouth works into an even hungrier grin.

"Now in order to become femenine, first you must dress like me" she says
Akane is looking very embarassed "and you must be submissive, and you must
learn to cook, and you must" <geez, this woman must be living in the dark
ages> she thinks <why should I play house with such a baka like Ranma, it
would change nothing, he still wont like me, my cooking is poison, my looks
are that of an uncute tomboy, my....> akane looses herself in her own
depression when a giggle cuts her short "Whats so funny?" Akane demands
<Now even she is making fun of me, why dont I just crawl away and die>
"Die? Die! who said death was an option for you?" <she read my mind!>
Akane looks very sheepish "How do you expect me to do and be all these
things that I'm not? You want me to learn cooking, you want me to wear
pretty clothes, you want me to wear makeup, you want me to putout, you want
me to do this, you want me to do that, make up your mind" Mara (still
disguied as belldandy remember ;) facefaults <Now she decides that she is
who she is? Why now? My plans will be ruined unless... Unless> but the
frown lines turn to happy lines [DF: Happy lines?] "Well if thats how your
going to behave in my temple, leave now you ungrateful, uncute, muscley
tomboyish cow" Akane runs sobbing out of the temple, and blindly down the
windy Tokyo streets smack bang into Toshi.

Toshi walks down the pavement, casually kicking a stone along, one hand
in his pocket [DF: Jingling change maybe? Then again maybe not] of his
expensive Italian suit when he is suddenly stampeded by an unruly commoner
<and a its a guy too!> "How..." he begins <dare you.... its HER!> his face
lights up <Exactly as she was described to me> (Flashback.... "Now Toshi,
this woman, she disguises herself as uncute, and is as strong as a boy, but
this is a ruse, she only pretends, woo her heart while she acts like this
and she will turn into a beautiful flower, and you must like her cooking,
be forewarned, even you Toshi, may not survive that, but if you do, she
will be yours"....)
"I'm so sorry, really I am, its just, a lot of things have happened
today" she says between sniffing and blowing her nose. (We hear Toshi's
mide ticking over) <1. Remove current boyfried, 2. Stepin and fill the
void, 3. Pop Cherry> Toshi smiles, "Ah fair damsel, allow me to escort you
home, We dont want some unscrupulous fellow to take advantage of you in
your current state of mind, and please, call me Toshi."
"Th-Thank-nk you Toshi, I'm Akane" <Such a charming man> [DF: eeheheheheheh]
"Tell me why your crying, as a man of many, and great means, I may be able to
help you" Akane tells Toshii how she gets treated by Ranma, and her life in
general. "I know how you feel, growing away from someone you thought you
loved, I have just been dumped by my girlfriend Belldandy, she didnt like
cooking for me, I really love homecooked food, and well, things just didnt
work out" Toshi, arm in arm with Akane, escorts her down the path, past
Furinkan High, suddenly a very large mob of male hormones comes bowling
towards them, vairous shouts can be heard "Akane, marry me... Akane is
mine you swine... I will have Akane, not you...." <The voice was right,
Akane must indeed be quite a prize if such a mob would lust after her,
looking and acting the way she does... I must woo her, for her cheery
doth need to be popped, and who better to popeth than I?> Akane sneezes.
"Ranma never liked my cooking, but.... If you would let me, I'd like to make
you something to eat when we get to my house, fo-for-or being so kind to me."
"I'd be delighted Akane, thank you very much" <Fill that void boy, fill dat
void, now I must master my stomach juices for the upcomming torture>

"Ohh a cat, a cat, get it off me, geddit off meeee" Sayoko whined. Ranma,
with his distaste for cats, didnt want to go near her. "Here I'll help"
interjected Happousai, knocking the cat away and attaching himself to
Sayoko's breasts "Ohh a hentai, a hentai, get it off me, geddit of meeee" she
screeched, Ranma, feeling in a somewhat happy mood punted Happousai into
orbit "Leave her alone you hentai" "Oh thank you mighty warrior, for saving
my body from being ravished by that hentai" (A circle of light spins around
the outher edge of her iris, and dissapears) <Eh, wow a feminine girl,
finally, and one who can't protect herself! Am I truly free of my curse
today?> "You look like you need a big strong guy to protect you from hentai
like him. I'm hungry, lets go to get some pizza" "But ofcourse, you
must be hungry after all that exercise" <Flattery goes along way> she gives
him one of her million dollar smiles [DF: Ah, I kinda liked her, so I'm
biased ;] and takes him by the arm.

"Are you sure about this Urd?"
"For the last time Keiichi, trust me"
<Sure..... I remember what you said about recharging Bellchans lifeforce,
and how you tried to get me to make love to you>
"Relax, I know what I'm doing" whirrrr, bing, *ping* "Oooops"

[*]-[*]-[*]-[*]-[*]-[*]-[*]-[*]-[*]-[*]-[*]-[*]-[*]

The worst part of this fanfic is that I've put in WAAAAY too many
characters to keep track of, I got to the end and realised I'd forgot to
put in certain people.......

End of part 2, and well, there will be one more part, prolly bout as long
as part 1 and 2 combined [heh, well, if i'm lucky] as everything will be
resolved as i see fit to resolve it. My next fanfic will be completly done
before I post it, as I wont post one bit, before having done the next bit.
For myself, I'm sick of all this Ranma shit, and want something different,
I wish people knew of more than one manga\anime..... Time maybe to write
some 3x3 Eyes or some Stainless Steel Armadillo.....