Ah!!Ranma-sama??Chapter 2[FanFic]

rbea...@bbs.sd68.nanaimo.bc.ca

May 17, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/17/95

Ah!!Ranma-sama??Chapter 2

Written by Richard Beaubien

Inspierd by Ranma 1/2 and Ah!!Megami-sama!!

Note <> are used to express characters thoughts

****
It was pouring down rain . It was the kind of day you would not want to
go outside , no matter what you have to do . But it was a school day , so
the kid's of the Nermia area had to brave the rain . No problem , you'll
just get a little bit wet , even if you have an umbrella , but no harm will
come . Problem if your Ranma Saotome . This is the kind of day he really hates
. Days like this make him wish he never went to china . Day's like this make
him want to stay in bed . Unfortunetly , he must go to school .

Akane:Hey Baka!!You could've brought an umbrella you know?!

Ranma-chan:Hmph,a real man dosn't use an umbrella!!

Akane:Well you look real manly now!!Hey there's Kuno-sempai..

Kuno , a man that either obsess's over Ranma-chan or want's to kill
Ranma-kun (even though they are the same person) . Yet Kuno looked diffrent
today . He wasn't carrying his sword , it looked like he was carrying a guitar
.

Kuno:Salutations Akane-kun and pig tailed girl.

Ranma-chan and Akane:What do you want , Kuno-sempai?

Kuno:What I've alway's wanted , the heart of the pig tailed girl , oh how
beautifull she is . Yet her heart has avoided my grasp , but today TODAY
her heart will be mine!!

Ranma-chan:And how will you win my heart?

Kuno:I shall win your heart with song!!

Kuno begins to play his guitar , and out comes beautifull renditions of
long songs . Songs so beautifull and meaingfull that a crowd of girls surronds
Kuno , girls with love in their eye's . Even Akane is brought into Kuno musical
spell . But the intended target of the sentious sernade had nothing but anger
in her eyes . In fact the sernade worked on evry girl but Ranma-chan . Ranma
was thinking "How could kuno play so well!?!" . Her eye's , however , missed
the label on th guitar that read "Magical guitar, property of Yggdrasil
system" .

Kuno(ending his sernade):There pig tailed girl , how do you feel about me now?

Kuno was answered with a swift kick to the head , followed by a series of
punches which destroed Kuno's guitar . Ranma-chan stormed off into Furnikan
high as the girls who listned to the sernade flocked to Kuno's aid . Akane
too almost went to his side , but came to her senses and followed Ranma to
class .

*****

Belldandy:How did it go?

Kuno:The music failed to win her heart .

Belldandy:<That's strange>

Kuno:What next?

Belldandy:Well there is always ....

*****

This was one of those day's for Ranma . Not only did Kuno embarrass him
in front of everyone , but 30 minutes ago the roof above him sprung a leak
. Also Akane seemed taken in by Kuno's sernade .

Ranma-chan:Hey Baka!You looked almost taken in by Kuno's "singining"!!

Akane:The music was good , that's all . I liked the music .

Ranma-chan:Well I didn't know he could play the guitar.

Akane:Neither did i .....

Just then a loud thump was heard against the side of the building .
It was a ladder , and Kuno was climbin it to Ranma's class .

Kuno:Oh there you are pigtailed girl!!

Ranma-chan:Geez,don't you ever give up!

Kuno:Alas I failed to win your heart with song , so allow me to win it with
poetry!!

Kuno broke into rhyme with all his heart . An rhyme of meaning and power that
moved the girls of the class to tears . Even Akane was starting to cry . And
after finishing a sonnet worth of Shakespear , Kuno was greated by Ranma-chan
, greated with a kick that knocked off the ladder and down to the ground .
So shocked were many of the girls that they jumped down to Kuno's aid . Akane
even seemed shocked at Ranma's actions , till she came to her senses .

Ranma-chan:Hey Akane , you all right ?

Akane:That was a moving experience .

Ranma-chan:Akane?

Akane:....

*****

Belldandy:My Poem failed?

Kuno:Yes , it failed .

Belldandy:Hmm.

Kuno:Yes , another failure with her .

Belldandy:Maybe she just dosen't like you?

Kuno:Dosen't like me!!!Me , Tatewaki Kuno , the blue thunder of Furniken
. Thousand of women today flocked to my side , yet she didn't . This is
just a ploy to get me to do more . It is a sign of true love , is it not?!

Belldandy:<Hmmm,why does it work on everone else , but doesn't work on her?>

Kuno:Are you listing to me , hello!?

Belldandy:Yes , I hear you . Kuno , I must go out for a walk .

Kuno:But you must help me!!

Belldandy:Don't worry , when I return I'll have a fool proof plan!!

*****

Ranma-chan:Jeez , Kuno was very persitant today .

Akane:Yes , but it was different today .

Ranma-chan:Different?!

Akane:Yes, he did stuff that could actually win a girls heart .

Ranma-chan:What!?Kuno?!

Akane:Yes Kuno did . You wouldn't know about stuff like that since your
a guy .

Ranma-chan:Hmm,sound like you were taken in .

Akane: Was not! I just like the quality of Kuno's work , That's all .

Ranma_chan:Sure.

Kasumi:Welcome Home , you two .

Belldandy was observing the 3 girls from outside the Tendo's yard .
The plan was simple , find out what the pigtailed girl likes , and
devise a plan to win her heart . Coming into the house was a man and a Panda
. That's weird , Belldandy thought . Most family's don't have a pet panda .

Soun:Hello Ranma , Akane .

Ranma-chan:Hey dad , give me some hot water.

Genma:[Here son]

Belldandy was at first puzzled than shocked . In front of here eyes that
girl turned into a guy . So shocked was Belldandy that she fell into the
Tendo's pond .

Soun:Huh?

Kasumi:It came from the pond.

Everyone ran to the pond to see a girl drag herself out of it .

Belldandy:Hello , I'm the goddess Belldandy!!

End of Chapter 2

*****

Hi there!!This is my first attempt at writing fan fic and I hoped you
enjoyed the second chapter of Ah!!Ranma-sama?? . Thanks to everyone
who sent me their comments . Comments are welcome at
rbea...@bbs.sd68.nanaimo.bc.ca .
Ja ne!

Richard Beaubien