DiGi Charat without her hat

Galen Musbach

Feb 16, 2005, 11:05:10 PM2/16/05

Chuck Stewart

Feb 16, 2005, 11:56:54 PM2/16/05
On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 23:05:10 -0500, Galen Musbach wrote:

But not any less a catgirl :)

> -Galen
> Also, Newtype Centerfold Yuri:
> http://galensattic.nekomimi.us/WandabaStyle/

Yuri? But there's only one girl in those pics?!

I demand a refund!!! ... either that or ask Deji
to wander over from the next directory to keep
Yuri company... :)

--
Chuck Stewart
"Anime-style catgirls: Threat? Menace? Or just studying algebra?"

Ethan Hammond

Feb 17, 2005, 12:37:38 AM2/17/05
"Galen Musbach" <musb...@xtn.net> wrote in message

Eeek I had no idea that was how it worked,
I thought she was an alien kitty girl.

Nooo, nooo put it back on, put it back on!!!!

NEKO MIMI MODE!!!!

--
All Purpose Cultural Randomness
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html

Captain Nerd

Feb 17, 2005, 2:28:06 AM2/17/05
In article <5r5811tkgoq534rtc...@4ax.com>,
Galen Musbach <musb...@xtn.net> wrote:

All right, who made DiGi cry??? I'll moidalize the bum!

> -Galen
> Also, Newtype Centerfold Yuri:
> http://galensattic.nekomimi.us/WandabaStyle/

Damn, you should be sued for bait and switch advertising!

^====^

Cap.
(... "This is not the yuri you're looking for. Move along." ...)

--
Since 1989, recycling old jokes, cliches, and bad puns, one Usenet
post at a time!

Hand-of-Omega

Feb 17, 2005, 9:00:15 AM2/17/05

And one would never guess that one was gazing upon such Evil...^_^

Dex,
who'll still take *cute* evil over regular evil anyday...

Aya the Vampire Slayer

Feb 17, 2005, 9:21:50 AM2/17/05
Galen Musbach <musb...@xtn.net> wa shinshinmoujakusha desu:

>Also, Newtype Centerfold Yuri:
>http://galensattic.nekomimi.us/WandabaStyle/

That last image,
http://galensattic.nekomimi.us/WandabaStyle/WandabaYuri02.JPG
... where she marks over her weight of 119lbs (at 5'3") to be "84lbs"
instead. Holy crap, that's totally anorexic. Can you even be alive at
that weight??? Why would anyone *want* to be that stick thin??

The generic BMI calculator[0] puts her "desired" weight at a BMI of
14.9, where anything lower than 18.5 is considered "underweight" (and ~4
full points is a *huge* deviation from that). o_O

[0] http://nhlbisupport.com/bmi/bmicalc.htm

--
"Care must be exorcised when handring Opiticar System as it is apts to
be sticked by dusts and hand-fat." --Japanese Translators

"Keep your fingers off the lens." --Elton Byington, English Translator

Galen Musbach

Feb 17, 2005, 10:29:35 AM2/17/05
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:21:50 +0000 (UTC), Aya the Vampire Slayer
<ry...@gehennom.rmv.this.part.net> wrote:

>Galen Musbach <musb...@xtn.net> wa shinshinmoujakusha desu:
>>Also, Newtype Centerfold Yuri:
>>http://galensattic.nekomimi.us/WandabaStyle/
>
>That last image,
>http://galensattic.nekomimi.us/WandabaStyle/WandabaYuri02.JPG
>... where she marks over her weight of 119lbs (at 5'3") to be "84lbs"
>instead. Holy crap, that's totally anorexic. Can you even be alive at
>that weight??? Why would anyone *want* to be that stick thin??
>
>The generic BMI calculator[0] puts her "desired" weight at a BMI of
>14.9, where anything lower than 18.5 is considered "underweight" (and ~4
>full points is a *huge* deviation from that). o_O
>
>[0] http://nhlbisupport.com/bmi/bmicalc.htm

According to math, if you double a creature's
height, and increase all other dimensions in
proportion, the weight increases by a factor
of 8; according to the BMI formula, desired
weight increases by a factor of only 4:
BMI = Weight (KG)/Height (M)^2

This would be correct if everyone had the same
size torso and height differences were caused
entirely by the length of the legs; in reality, short
people are plumper, and tall people skinnier,
for the same score.

6 ft = 72 in = 1.83 M
At BMI 20, that 147 pounds.
Shrink to 5'3":
(63in/72in)^3 = .67 proportional change.
.67 * 147 pounds = 98.5 pounds.
Whereas:
63 in = 1.6 M, BMI 20 --> 20 *1.6^2 = 112.6 pounds.

OTOH, 84 pounds at 63 inches becomes
125 pounds at 6 ft (proportional increase),
which is still obviously dangerous.

Then again, perhaps short people are less leggy
than tall people; I've never actually checked.

-Galen

Galen Musbach

Feb 17, 2005, 10:36:46 AM2/17/05
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:29:35 -0500, Galen Musbach <musb...@xtn.net>
wrote:

Of course, 119 pounds at 63 in
becomes 177 pounds at 6 ft.

Galen Musbach

Feb 17, 2005, 10:57:21 AM2/17/05
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:36:46 -0500, Galen Musbach <musb...@xtn.net>
wrote:

>>(Then again, perhaps short people are less leggy
>>than tall people; I've never actually checked.)

>>6 ft = 72 in = 1.83 M
>>At BMI 20, that 147 pounds.
>>Shrink to 5'3":
>>(63in/72in)^3 = .67 proportional change.
>>.67 * 147 pounds = 98.5 pounds.
>>Whereas:
>>63 in = 1.6 M, BMI 20 --> 20 *1.6^2 = 112.6 pounds.
>>
>>OTOH, 84 pounds at 63 inches becomes
>>125 pounds at 6 ft (proportional increase),
>>which is still obviously dangerous.

Of course, 119 pounds at 63 in (BMI 21)
becomes 177 pounds at 6 ft (BMI 24)
under proportional increase.

-Galen

Chris Mattern

Feb 17, 2005, 11:02:16 AM2/17/05
Aya the Vampire Slayer wrote:

> Galen Musbach <musb...@xtn.net> wa shinshinmoujakusha desu:
>>Also, Newtype Centerfold Yuri:
>>http://galensattic.nekomimi.us/WandabaStyle/
>
> That last image,
> http://galensattic.nekomimi.us/WandabaStyle/WandabaYuri02.JPG
> ... where she marks over her weight of 119lbs (at 5'3") to be "84lbs"
> instead. Holy crap, that's totally anorexic. Can you even be alive at
> that weight??? Why would anyone *want* to be that stick thin??
>
> The generic BMI calculator[0] puts her "desired" weight at a BMI of
> 14.9, where anything lower than 18.5 is considered "underweight" (and ~4
> full points is a *huge* deviation from that). o_O

Well, it's not meant to be realistic. You'll notice she also
"reclassifies" her bust to be 118 in. O_O

--
Christopher Mattern

"Which one you figure tracked us?"
"The ugly one, sir."
"...Could you be more specific?"

The Eternal Lost Lurker

Feb 17, 2005, 12:00:02 PM2/17/05

> Then again, perhaps short people are less leggy
> than tall people; I've never actually checked.

Um, that's WHY short people are *SHORT*. :P

In part, anyway.

--
==============================
"Capitalization is the difference between
'I helped my uncle jack off a horse'."
==============================
The Eternal Lost Lurker
(Shodaime Shirikage)
www.lurkerdrome.com

S.t.A.n.L.e.E

Feb 17, 2005, 1:04:24 PM2/17/05
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005, Aya the Vampire Slayer wrote:

> Galen Musbach <musb...@xtn.net> wa shinshinmoujakusha desu:
> >Also, Newtype Centerfold Yuri:
> >http://galensattic.nekomimi.us/WandabaStyle/
>
> That last image,
> http://galensattic.nekomimi.us/WandabaStyle/WandabaYuri02.JPG
> ... where she marks over her weight of 119lbs (at 5'3") to be "84lbs"
> instead. Holy crap, that's totally anorexic. Can you even be alive at
> that weight??? Why would anyone *want* to be that stick thin??

Respect cultural differences, xenophobe! ^_^ <-- kidding

Notice she also thinks a 118-in. bust is beautiful in her culture.
(I think she means cm.; otherwise, that's taller than her!)

Laters. =)

STan
--
_______ ________ _______ ____ ___ ___ ______ ______
| __|__ __| _ | \ | | | | _____| _____|
| ( _| | http://www.uofr.net/~lostrune/
\ ______| _______ ____ ___
/ \ / \ | _ | \ | |
/ \/ \| _ | |\ |
/___/\/\___|__| |__|___| \ ___|

Galen Musbach

Feb 17, 2005, 1:42:35 PM2/17/05
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 17:00:02 GMT, "The Eternal Lost Lurker"
<shir...@shirigakure.ne.butt> wrote:

>"Galen Musbach" <musb...@xtn.net> wrote in message
>>
>> Then again, perhaps short people are less leggy
>> than tall people; I've never actually checked.
>
>Um, that's WHY short people are *SHORT*. :P
>
>In part, anyway.

So, if people are short, the percentage of overall
height made up of leg is less?

-Galen

Galen Musbach

Feb 17, 2005, 1:43:56 PM2/17/05
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:04:24 GMT, "S.t.A.n.L.e.E"
<LostRu...@UofR.SlamSpam.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 17 Feb 2005, Aya the Vampire Slayer wrote:
>
>> Galen Musbach <musb...@xtn.net> wa shinshinmoujakusha desu:
>> >Also, Newtype Centerfold Yuri:
>> >http://galensattic.nekomimi.us/WandabaStyle/
>>
>> That last image,
>> http://galensattic.nekomimi.us/WandabaStyle/WandabaYuri02.JPG
>> ... where she marks over her weight of 119lbs (at 5'3") to be "84lbs"
>> instead. Holy crap, that's totally anorexic. Can you even be alive at
>> that weight??? Why would anyone *want* to be that stick thin??
>>

>Respect cultural differences, xenophobe! ^_^ <-- kidding
>
>Notice she also thinks a 118-in. bust is beautiful in her culture.
>(I think she means cm.; otherwise, that's taller than her!)

And she increased the waist from 14 to 16 in?

I think the translators blew it.

-Galen

The Eternal Lost Lurker

Feb 17, 2005, 1:56:01 PM2/17/05

> >> Then again, perhaps short people are less leggy
> >> than tall people; I've never actually checked.
> >
> >Um, that's WHY short people are *SHORT*. :P
> >
> >In part, anyway.
>
> So, if people are short, the percentage of overall
> height made up of leg is less?

More or less. There's obviously two areas you can lose height from, the legs
and the torso. You can have a short torso but long legs, or a long torso but
short legs, or be short in both, or long in both. I've seen people whose
legs were about half again as long as their bodies, and people whose bodies
were longer than their legs. And that's not accounting for bone settling,
posture dysfunction, and the optical illusion of greater/lesser height
induced by broadness and body mass...a fat person who is 6'4" tall can look
short and dumpy from a fair distance due to their girth, while a person who
is 5'8" but built like a Ford truck can seem to be much larger and more
imposing than they are.

Granted, those are relativistic, subjective points that don't actually have
any bearing on the factual measurements, but they're worth noting just for
the sake of noting them. :P

Jorge A Pratt

Feb 17, 2005, 2:15:39 PM2/17/05

"S.t.A.n.L.e.E" <LostRu...@UofR.SlamSpam.net> escribió en el mensaje

> On Thu, 17 Feb 2005, Aya the Vampire Slayer wrote:
>
> > Galen Musbach <musb...@xtn.net> wa shinshinmoujakusha desu:
> > >Also, Newtype Centerfold Yuri:
> > >http://galensattic.nekomimi.us/WandabaStyle/
> >
> > That last image,
> > http://galensattic.nekomimi.us/WandabaStyle/WandabaYuri02.JPG
> > ... where she marks over her weight of 119lbs (at 5'3") to be "84lbs"
> > instead. Holy crap, that's totally anorexic. Can you even be alive at
> > that weight??? Why would anyone *want* to be that stick thin??
> >

> Respect cultural differences, xenophobe! ^_^ <-- kidding
>
> Notice she also thinks a 118-in. bust is beautiful in her culture.
> (I think she means cm.; otherwise, that's taller than her!)

A bust of 120 centimeters would be... uh... painful. ^_^ Even augmented
supermodels tend to have a measurement of around 90 cm.

The Zephyr
(The Metric System! It'll do you good!)

Abraham Evangelista (afedaken)

Feb 17, 2005, 6:03:28 PM2/17/05
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:21:50 +0000 (UTC), Aya the Vampire Slayer
<ry...@gehennom.rmv.this.part.net> wrote:

>Galen Musbach <musb...@xtn.net> wa shinshinmoujakusha desu:
>>Also, Newtype Centerfold Yuri:
>>http://galensattic.nekomimi.us/WandabaStyle/
>
>That last image,
>http://galensattic.nekomimi.us/WandabaStyle/WandabaYuri02.JPG
>... where she marks over her weight of 119lbs (at 5'3") to be "84lbs"
>instead. Holy crap, that's totally anorexic. Can you even be alive at
>that weight??? Why would anyone *want* to be that stick thin??
>
>The generic BMI calculator[0] puts her "desired" weight at a BMI of
>14.9, where anything lower than 18.5 is considered "underweight" (and ~4
>full points is a *huge* deviation from that). o_O
>
>[0] http://nhlbisupport.com/bmi/bmicalc.htm

And what's the deal with the 118" chest? Was the proofer asleep, or
did they mean cm? (Bout 47", which would be a teeny little bit more
reasonable.)

--
So what did Abe see this week?
http://www.limitofx.com/snaplog

S.t.A.n.L.e.E

Feb 17, 2005, 6:12:12 PM2/17/05

Hey, ya gots to need bigger trunks the bigger the fruits! ;)
(Besides, that's even smaller than the models' 24".)

Laters. =)

Stan

Chuck Stewart

Feb 17, 2005, 6:15:34 PM2/17/05
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 23:03:28 +0000, Abraham Evangelista (afedaken) wrote:

> And what's the deal with the 118" chest? Was the proofer asleep, or
> did they mean cm? (Bout 47", which would be a teeny little bit more
> reasonable.)

She's metric, the stats were imperial, only tragedy
can result...

S.t.A.n.L.e.E

Feb 17, 2005, 6:22:26 PM2/17/05

(As opposed to 120 inches?)
I'll say it again: don't oppress their cultural difference! ;p

Laters. =)

Stan

Rob Kelk

Feb 17, 2005, 8:37:21 PM2/17/05
On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 23:05:10 -0500, Galen Musbach <musb...@xtn.net>
wrote:

>Better late than never:
>http://galensattic.nekomimi.us/Degiko018.jpg
>http://galensattic.nekomimi.us/Degiko019.jpg

Thank you, Galen - I was pretty sure that she wasn't really a nekomimi,
but this gives me some proof.

(Although now I'm wondering whether Dejiko might be Kinomoto Sakura's
long-lost cousin... ^_^)

>-Galen
>Also, Newtype Centerfold Yuri:
>http://galensattic.nekomimi.us/WandabaStyle/

So? Ayame's cuter thn Yuri...

--
Rob Kelk <http://robkelk.ottawa-anime.org/> robkelk -at- gmail -dot- com
"I'm *not* a kid! Nyyyeaaah!" - Skuld (in "Oh My Goddess!" OAV #3)

Rob Kelk

Feb 17, 2005, 8:38:53 PM2/17/05
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 23:03:28 GMT, "Abraham Evangelista (afedaken)"
<spamma...@yahoo.com> wrote:

<snip>

>And what's the deal with the 118" chest? Was the proofer asleep, or
>did they mean cm? (Bout 47", which would be a teeny little bit more
>reasonable.)

Maybe she really, _really_, REALLY wanted to be on the Being Upfront
site?

Ellen Kuhfeld

Feb 17, 2005, 9:21:39 PM2/17/05
"Chuck Stewart" <zapk...@gmx.co.uk> wrote in message

> On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 23:03:28 +0000, Abraham Evangelista (afedaken) wrote:
>
>> And what's the deal with the 118" chest? Was the proofer asleep, or
>> did they mean cm? (Bout 47", which would be a teeny little bit more
>> reasonable.)
>
> She's metric, the stats were imperial, only tragedy
> can result...

As long as she doesn't crash into the planet Mars, and burn up.

Rose

Aya the Vampire Slayer

Feb 17, 2005, 9:31:20 PM2/17/05
Rob Kelk <rob...@deadspam.com> wa shinshinmoujakusha desu:

>On Wed, 16 Feb 2005, Galen Musbach <musb...@xtn.net> wrote:
>>Better late than never:
>>http://galensattic.nekomimi.us/Degiko018.jpg
>>http://galensattic.nekomimi.us/Degiko019.jpg

>Thank you, Galen - I was pretty sure that she wasn't really a nekomimi,
>but this gives me some proof.

There's a video that's been out for a while (2001) called digi charat
"fantasy" which shows dejiko taking her cat-ear-hat off and tossing it
aside. I can make the mpg available to you if you're interested in it
(17MB), although it'd be by ftp only. Email me at ryoko at gehennom dot
net if you want.

Rob Kelk

Feb 17, 2005, 9:45:54 PM2/17/05
On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 02:31:20 +0000 (UTC), Aya the Vampire Slayer
<ry...@gehennom.rmv.this.part.net> wrote:

>Rob Kelk <rob...@deadspam.com> wa shinshinmoujakusha desu:
>>On Wed, 16 Feb 2005, Galen Musbach <musb...@xtn.net> wrote:
>>>Better late than never:
>>>http://galensattic.nekomimi.us/Degiko018.jpg
>>>http://galensattic.nekomimi.us/Degiko019.jpg
>
>>Thank you, Galen - I was pretty sure that she wasn't really a nekomimi,
>>but this gives me some proof.
>
>There's a video that's been out for a while (2001) called digi charat
>"fantasy" which shows dejiko taking her cat-ear-hat off and tossing it
>aside. I can make the mpg available to you if you're interested in it
>(17MB), although it'd be by ftp only. Email me at ryoko at gehennom dot
>net if you want.

Thanks, but no - I'm still on dialup.

Abraham Evangelista (afedaken)

Feb 18, 2005, 2:33:43 AM2/18/05
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 20:38:53 -0500, Rob Kelk <rob...@deadspam.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 23:03:28 GMT, "Abraham Evangelista (afedaken)"
><spamma...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
><snip>
>
>>And what's the deal with the 118" chest? Was the proofer asleep, or
>>did they mean cm? (Bout 47", which would be a teeny little bit more
>>reasonable.)
>
>Maybe she really, _really_, REALLY wanted to be on the Being Upfront
>site?

Upgrades like that would qualify for BMEzine...

Galen Musbach

Feb 18, 2005, 1:42:21 PM2/18/05
On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 02:31:20 +0000 (UTC), Aya the Vampire Slayer
<ry...@gehennom.rmv.this.part.net> wrote:

>Rob Kelk <rob...@deadspam.com> wa shinshinmoujakusha desu:
>>On Wed, 16 Feb 2005, Galen Musbach <musb...@xtn.net> wrote:
>>>Better late than never:
>>>http://galensattic.nekomimi.us/Degiko018.jpg
>>>http://galensattic.nekomimi.us/Degiko019.jpg
>
>>Thank you, Galen - I was pretty sure that she wasn't really a nekomimi,
>>but this gives me some proof.
>
>There's a video that's been out for a while (2001) called digi charat
>"fantasy" which shows dejiko taking her cat-ear-hat off and tossing it
>aside. I can make the mpg available to you if you're interested in it
>(17MB), although it'd be by ftp only. Email me at ryoko at gehennom dot
>net if you want.

Video now on http:
http://galensattic.nekomimi.us/DiGiCharatFantasy-op.mpg

Courtesy of AYA and nekomimi.us