Anime Dream #91

Charles Lin

Dec 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/19/98
Given all this talk about anime nightmares, I thought I'd insert a dream
situation in here...

You own a restaurant. In comes the dinner party of Yuuki Miaka, Yuri Cube,
Lina Inverse and Gourry, Tsukino Usagi, and Inokuma Jigoro.

--
Charles S. Lin
cs...@acpub.duke.edu

"The wise man does not meditate on death, but on how to live."
-- Benedict Spinoza
"Man makes his world, or is crushed by the worlds made by others."
-- Denning & Philips

Sain-Zee Ueng

Dec 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/19/98

This could be a nightmare if you just realized that your pantry is low
and your main cook just called in sick. ^_^
--
***************************

Sain-Zee Ueng

sain...@earthlink.net

***************************

James King

Dec 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/19/98
Charles Lin wrote in message <367C2A6B...@acpub.duke.edu>...

>Given all this talk about anime nightmares, I thought I'd insert a dream
>situation in here...
>
>You own a restaurant. In comes the dinner party of Yuuki Miaka, Yuri Cube,
>Lina Inverse and Gourry, Tsukino Usagi, and Inokuma Jigoro.

...And Goku.

But you're the only one working there that night....

--
James 'Tengu' King
***********************

Anne Packrat

Dec 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/19/98
> >You own a restaurant. In comes the dinner party of Yuuki Miaka, Yuri
> Cube,
> >Lina Inverse and Gourry, Tsukino Usagi, and Inokuma Jigoro.
>
> ...And Goku.
>

> But you're the only one working there that night....

Except for your cooks Akane and C-ko. ^_-
--
Anne Packrat
(remove nospam from address to reply)

"The real tragedy of the Eva project is its people." - Misato (Eva)

James A. Wolf

Dec 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/20/98
Charles Lin <cs...@acpub.duke.edu> wrote:

>Given all this talk about anime nightmares, I thought I'd insert a dream
>situation in here...
>

>You own a restaurant. In comes the dinner party of Yuuki Miaka, Yuri Cube,
>Lina Inverse and Gourry, Tsukino Usagi, and Inokuma Jigoro.
>

>--

Anime nightmare #91- It's an all you can eat resturant!

<*> James A. Wolf - jaw...@tiac.net - www.tiac.net/users/jawolf <*>

"The jawbone of an ass is |"Oh, what a tangled web |"This is how the world
just as dangerous a weapon |we weave when, we first |ends, swallowed in fire,
today as in Samson's time." |practice to deceive." |but not in darkness."
Richard Nixon |Sir Walter Scott | J. Michael Straczynski

[PLEASE BUY 'THE ULTIMATE HULK' ANTHOLOGY, WITH MY FIRST PUBLISHED STORY!]

Glenn Shaw

Dec 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/21/98
Anne Packrat wrote...

>> >You own a restaurant. In comes the dinner party of Yuuki Miaka, Yuri
>> Cube,
>> >Lina Inverse and Gourry, Tsukino Usagi, and Inokuma Jigoro.
>>
>> ...And Goku.
>>

>> But you're the only one working there that night....
>
>Except for your cooks Akane and C-ko. ^_-

And your kitchen help, Misato Katsuragi and Ayeka.

With Mihoshi and Kiyone as waitresses. (Sorry, Anne -- I couldn't resist.
^_^;;;;)

Glenn Shaw
...who likes spaghetti, pizza, and General Tso's Chicken -- not all at once,
though....

Duo Maxwell

Dec 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/21/98

Glenn Shaw wrote in message ...

>Anne Packrat wrote...>>> Cube,

>>> ...And Goku.
>>>

>>> But you're the only one working there that night....
>>
>>Except for your cooks Akane and C-ko. ^_-
>>
>And your kitchen help, Misato Katsuragi and Ayeka.
>
>With Mihoshi and Kiyone as waitresses. (Sorry, Anne -- I couldn't resist.
>^_^;;;;)

So, this is Kiyone's nightmare then...
(Or a good reason for her to commit suicide.. Or justifiable homicide.. :) )

Kerisu Purity Control

Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98
yes, *that* Alex Lau wrote:
> In article <367C2A6B...@acpub.duke.edu>,
> Charles Lin <cs...@acpub.duke.edu> wrote:
> >You own a restaurant. In comes the dinner party of Yuuki Miaka, Yuri Cube,

> >Lina Inverse and Gourry, Tsukino Usagi, and Inokuma Jigoro.
>
> This would only be a dream if you don't have an "all you can eat" special
> going. :)

It's especially a dream if you think they wouldn't do a dine-and-dash. :)

Ja mata,
.| Kerisu Jurio - keri...@fansubs.net - DJ Purity Control |.
.oO| MDC Industries: http://homepages.infoseek.com/~mindcorp |Oo.
.oOOO| "Aoi? Ao? Ao-chan? Ao-chan sounds cute!" - Mimori-hime |OOOo.
~~~~`-----------------------------------------------------------'~~~~

James A. Wolf

Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98
Kerisu Purity Control <pure...@ptd.net> wrote:

>yes, *that* Alex Lau wrote:
>> In article <367C2A6B...@acpub.duke.edu>,
>> Charles Lin <cs...@acpub.duke.edu> wrote:
>> >You own a restaurant. In comes the dinner party of Yuuki Miaka, Yuri Cube,
>> >Lina Inverse and Gourry, Tsukino Usagi, and Inokuma Jigoro.
>>
>> This would only be a dream if you don't have an "all you can eat" special
>> going. :)
>
>It's especially a dream if you think they wouldn't do a dine-and-dash. :)

You mean a 'chew and screw'?

(I'm just trying to imagine that lot wsahing dishes...)

Patrick Michael O'Shea

Dec 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/23/98
On Tue, 22 Dec 1998 07:00:00 GMT, Kerisu Purity Control
<pure...@ptd.net> wrote:

>It's especially a dream if you think they wouldn't do a dine-and-dash. :)

It would be interesting to see who wins the bill-stiffing contest,
tho' (and how would you give the bill to Lina Inverse, anyway?)
Pat
-Skuld watch

TW manga

Dec 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/23/98
<< >With Mihoshi and Kiyone as waitresses. (Sorry, Anne -- I couldn't resist.
>^_^;;;;)

So, this is Kiyone's nightmare then...
(Or a good reason for her to commit suicide.. Or justifiable homicide.. :) ) >>

But then again, she would probably be the one who would get a tip.

Duo Maxwell

Dec 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/23/98

TW manga wrote in message <19981223123641...@ng-fi1.aol.com>...

I have gotten pity tips as a Blackjack dealer before. (Having to deal with
an annoying player who managed
to send everyone on the table away due to how stupid and childish he was
acting)

So I could see it.