(OT) Greatest Knockoff Ever

Ethan Hammond

Jun 4, 2005, 8:10:20 PM6/4/05

Dave Baranyi

Jun 4, 2005, 9:29:11 PM6/4/05

"Ethan Hammond" <esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
news:Mproe.892568$w62....@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

Ethan - turn off your computer, go out to a bar and hit on any girl you find
there who is by herself...

Dave Baranyi

(Who has already "wined and dined" the Missus this evening.)

Message has been deleted

The Eternal Lost Lurker

Jun 4, 2005, 11:45:50 PM6/4/05

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2485&item=5979564043

> > RAAM cannot be denied this greatness!
>
> Ethan - turn off your computer, go out to a bar and hit on any girl you
find
> there who is by herself...

So that he'll get locked up for harassment charges and we won't see him
again for months? ^_-

--
Samurai Shampoo: Because when your
guts are spilling out of the sword wound

Richard V. Lamb

Jun 5, 2005, 1:26:00 AM6/5/05
"Dave Baranyi" <a_nospam.b_nospam@sym_nos_p_am_atico.ca> wrote in message

> "Ethan Hammond" <esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2485&item=5979564043

> > RAAM cannot be denied this greatness!
>
> Ethan - turn off your computer, go out to a bar and hit on any girl you
find
> there who is by herself...

And if you don't know where to go, here are some results from Google:

Down Under Bar - 0.9 miles NE - 8350 Hickman Rd - (515) 278-6718
Drink - 0.8 miles NE - 8410 Hickman Rd - (515) 270-6274
TR's Sports Bar - 1.4 miles E - 7500 University Ave - (515) 255-9985

Get yourself drunk and laid!

Vince "Professor Plum" Lamb
"Washuu has crabs!"

Lord Craxton

Jun 5, 2005, 1:43:09 AM6/5/05

":phant" <ph...@usagi.comix> wrote in message

> "Ethan Hammond" <esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2485&item=5979564043
> >
> >RAAM cannot be denied this greatness!
>

> From the series Transformers Enzyte? :)

Those dumbassed commercials keep airing during ST:TNG. I'm learning to hate
them almost as much as those "large lump sum" commercials.

Though, I feel bad for the actor playing Bob. 'Cause you know he's never
going to get another job, like, EVER.

-Lord Craxton

Ethan Hammond

Jun 5, 2005, 3:59:19 AM6/5/05
"Dave Baranyi" <a_nospam.b_nospam@sym_nos_p_am_atico.ca> wrote in message

> "Ethan Hammond" <esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2485&item=5979564043
>>
>> RAAM cannot be denied this greatness!
>
> Ethan - turn off your computer, go out to a bar and hit on any girl you
> find there who is by herself...

Awww! How wude!

> (Who has already "wined and dined" the Missus this evening.)

I actually found this yesterday when I was checking for KO Beast bootlegs
on Ebay!

Ethan Hammond

Jun 5, 2005, 4:01:22 AM6/5/05
"Richard V. Lamb" <prof...@frontiernet.net> wrote in message

> "Dave Baranyi" <a_nospam.b_nospam@sym_nos_p_am_atico.ca> wrote in message
>
> And if you don't know where to go, here are some results from Google:
>
> Down Under Bar - 0.9 miles NE - 8350 Hickman Rd - (515) 278-6718
> Drink - 0.8 miles NE - 8410 Hickman Rd - (515) 270-6274
> TR's Sports Bar - 1.4 miles E - 7500 University Ave - (515) 255-9985
>
> Get yourself drunk and laid!

O.o; How do you know where I live?

Chris Sobieniak

Jun 5, 2005, 5:57:35 AM6/5/05
On Sun, Jun 5, 2005, 12:10am (EDT+4), esha...@worldnet.att.net
(Ethan Hammond) wrote:
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2485&item=5979564043
>RAAM cannot be denied this greatness!

I want this! (it's that inner-part of me talking) :-)

From the Master of Car-too-nal Knowledge...
Christopher M. Sobieniak @ Studio Toledo

http://studio-toledo.deviantart.com/

Chris Sobieniak

Jun 5, 2005, 6:06:33 AM6/5/05
On Sun, Jun 5, 2005, 5:26am (EDT+4), prof...@frontiernet.net
(Richard V. Lamb) wrote:
>>Ethan - turn off your computer, go out to a bar
>>and hit on any girl you find there who is by
>>herself...
>And if you don't know where to go, here are some
>results from Google:
>Down Under Bar - 0.9 miles NE - 8350 Hickman
>Rd - (515) 278-6718 Drink - 0.8 miles NE - 8410
>Hickman Rd - (515) 270-6274 TR's Sports Bar - 1.4
>miles E - 7500 University Ave - (515) 255-9985
>Get yourself drunk and laid!

Gee, if I knew Ethan was getting this much help from you guys, I wish
you could set me up in my hometown as well, I need to really find a life
outside my house and be less admired in things of phallic sybolisms.

Chris Sobieniak

Jun 5, 2005, 6:10:05 AM6/5/05
On Sun, Jun 5, 2005, 8:01am (EDT+4), esha...@worldnet.att.net
(Ethan Hammond) wrote:
>>And if you don't know where to go, here are some
>>results from Google:
>>Down Under Bar - 0.9 miles NE - 8350 Hickman
>>Rd - (515) 278-6718 Drink - 0.8 miles NE - 8410
>>Hickman Rd - (515) 270-6274 TR's Sports Bar - >>1.4 miles E - 7500
University Ave - (515)
>>255-9985
>>Get yourself drunk and laid!
>O.o; How do you know where I live?

Well, he did say he used the infamous Google to plot your place of
residence! Yeah, it's that scary! I just know people will find out
where I live sooner or later.

Ethan Hammond

Jun 5, 2005, 7:15:06 AM6/5/05

(Ethan Hammond) wrote:
>>And if you don't know where to go, here are some
>>results from Google:
>>Down Under Bar - 0.9 miles NE - 8350 Hickman
>>Rd - (515) 278-6718 Drink - 0.8 miles NE - 8410
>>Hickman Rd - (515) 270-6274 TR's Sports Bar - >>1.4 miles E - 7500
University Ave - (515)
>>255-9985
>>Get yourself drunk and laid!
>O.o; How do you know where I live?
>
>Well, he did say he used the infamous Google to plot your place of
>residence! Yeah, it's that scary! I just know people will find out
>where I live sooner or later.

Damn you Google, you have betrayed me for the last time,
your stock shall suffer for this indignation!

Ethan Hammond

Jun 5, 2005, 7:15:25 AM6/5/05
(Ethan Hammond) wrote:
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2485&item=5979564043
>RAAM cannot be denied this greatness!
>
>I want this! (it's that inner-part of me talking) :-)

I am glad we are in concurrence!

sanjian

Jun 5, 2005, 7:21:17 AM6/5/05

Dude, he's drooling over the Super Cock. It's already too late. Maybe
Vince should have googled for the gay bars.

Richard V. Lamb

Jun 5, 2005, 1:51:31 PM6/5/05

> "Richard V. Lamb" <prof...@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
> >
> > And if you don't know where to go, here are some results from Google:
> >
> > Down Under Bar - 0.9 miles NE - 8350 Hickman Rd - (515) 278-6718
> > Drink - 0.8 miles NE - 8410 Hickman Rd - (515) 270-6274
> > TR's Sports Bar - 1.4 miles E - 7500 University Ave - (515) 255-9985
> >
> > Get yourself drunk and laid!
>
> O.o; How do you know where I live?

Sorry for startling you. To answer your question, I don't, not precisely.
What I did was to use the zip code for Right Stuf to find the correct
neighborhood of metropolitan Des Moines for your employers, which turned out
to be Clive, IA. Based on the assumption that you live relatively close to
your work, I then entered 'tavern Clive Iowa' into Google. Those three
sponsored results appeared, including directions from downtown Clive. Even
if they aren't valid for home, they should be valid from work.

Now, are you going to pick up a flesh-and-blood girl? Or do I need to make
Google sing and dance for me some more?

Richard V. Lamb

Jun 5, 2005, 1:59:05 PM6/5/05

(Richard V. Lamb) wrote:

>>And if you don't know where to go, here are some
>>results from Google:
>>Down Under Bar - 0.9 miles NE - 8350 Hickman
>>Rd - (515) 278-6718 Drink - 0.8 miles NE - 8410
>>Hickman Rd - (515) 270-6274 TR's Sports Bar - 1.4
>>miles E - 7500 University Ave - (515) 255-9985
>>Get yourself drunk and laid!
>
>Gee, if I knew Ethan was getting this much help from you guys, I wish
>you could set me up in my hometown as well, I need to really find a life
>outside my house and be less admired in things of phallic sybolisms.

What are you doing June 18th? I'll be at the University of Toledo that
evening covering a story.

Richard V. Lamb

Jun 5, 2005, 2:15:17 PM6/5/05
"sanjian" <san...@widomaker.com> wrote in message

> Dude, he's drooling over the Super Cock. It's already too late. Maybe
> Vince should have googled for the gay bars.

Hey, Izuko, don't you have any necroposts to report to the MT admins?

Oh, and Meimi Sonoda is still a MILF! Thpbpbpbpbt! :-P

sanjian

Jun 5, 2005, 4:10:30 PM6/5/05
Richard V. Lamb wrote:
> "sanjian" <san...@widomaker.com> wrote in message
>
>> Dude, he's drooling over the Super Cock. It's already too late.
>> Maybe Vince should have googled for the gay bars.
>
> Hey, Izuko, don't you have any necroposts to report to the MT admins?

Don't tell me you're one of the recurring tourists trying to dredge up olde
posts (I'm still convinced it's one person registering new names).

> Oh, and Meimi Sonoda is still a MILF! Thpbpbpbpbt! :-P

Of course she is. She's Yuki's Red Hot Mom.

arnold kim

Jun 5, 2005, 4:22:24 PM6/5/05

"sanjian" <san...@widomaker.com> wrote in message

Which is good news for me, Nuku Nuku must be getting pretty bored...

Arnold Kim

Richard V. Lamb

Jun 5, 2005, 5:09:23 PM6/5/05

> Richard V. Lamb wrote:
> > "sanjian" <san...@widomaker.com> wrote in message
> >
> >> Dude, he's drooling over the Super Cock. It's already too late.
> >> Maybe Vince should have googled for the gay bars.
> >
> > Hey, Izuko, don't you have any necroposts to report to the MT admins?
>
> Don't tell me you're one of the recurring tourists trying to dredge up
olde
> posts

Yes, I will tell you that. Actually, I did it just once, on my very first
post, and found out the hard way (through you) that the culture of the
forums there does not condone necroposting. I know now not to do that
again. Instead, I'll start new topics that include links to the older
threads that discuss the same or similar topics. That seems to be an OK
practice there.

> (I'm still convinced it's one person registering new names).

If I'm representative, most likely not. Probably just a bunch of n00bs who
haven't cottoned onto the forum culture doing something that is OK elsewhere
(I'm a moderator at a realiiity TV forum and necroposting is tolerated there
so long as it isn't a sore topic that the mods hoped people would ignore so
that they wouldn't have to lock it), but not at the MT forums.

> > Oh, and Meimi Sonoda is still a MILF! Thpbpbpbpbt! :-P
>
> Of course she is. She's Yuki's Red Hot Mom.

Yes, and the one female character that I wouldn't feel guilty admiring. The
rest are too young, too artificial, or too much based on real people I've
met.

sanjian

Jun 5, 2005, 6:07:35 PM6/5/05
Richard V. Lamb wrote:
> "sanjian" <san...@widomaker.com> wrote in message
>> Richard V. Lamb wrote:
>>> "sanjian" <san...@widomaker.com> wrote in message

>>> Hey, Izuko, don't you have any necroposts to report to the MT
>>> admins?
>>
>> Don't tell me you're one of the recurring tourists trying to dredge
>> up olde posts
>
> Yes, I will tell you that. Actually, I did it just once, on my very
> first post, and found out the hard way (through you) that the culture
> of the forums there does not condone necroposting. I know now not to
> do that again. Instead, I'll start new topics that include links to
> the older threads that discuss the same or similar topics. That
> seems to be an OK practice there.

That means you didn't lurk long enough... or read the forum rules (which,
admittedly, were not in the actual forum itself at the time). But, yes, in
general, we prefer to re-address topics as a whole rather than picking up
old conversations. It discourages people from running with the most trivial
of topics just to add "me too."

>> (I'm still convinced it's one person registering new names).
>
> If I'm representative, most likely not. Probably just a bunch of
> n00bs who haven't cottoned onto the forum culture doing something
> that is OK elsewhere (I'm a moderator at a realiiity TV forum and
> necroposting is tolerated there so long as it isn't a sore topic that
> the mods hoped people would ignore so that they wouldn't have to lock
> it), but not at the MT forums.

As a mod, then, you should know how bad it gets when people assume every
forum is just like their home forum. Gaia Online seems to be the worst for
that.

>>> Oh, and Meimi Sonoda is still a MILF! Thpbpbpbpbt! :-P
>>
>> Of course she is. She's Yuki's Red Hot Mom.
>
> Yes, and the one female character that I wouldn't feel guilty
> admiring. The rest are too young, too artificial, or too much based
> on real people I've met.

Bah. It's all about Erika and her growing love for Kimiko.

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jun 5, 2005, 6:48:08 PM6/5/05
On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 21:29:11 -0400, "Dave Baranyi"
<a_nospam.b_nospam@sym_nos_p_am_atico.ca> wrote:

>"Ethan Hammond" <esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2485&item=5979564043
>>
>> RAAM cannot be denied this greatness!
>>

>Ethan - turn off your computer, go out to a bar and hit on any girl you find
>there who is by herself...

Lucky Ethan; women I approach literally run from me! (and yes, I
*do* mean "literally"!)

Ethan Hammond

Jun 5, 2005, 7:07:07 PM6/5/05

> "Ethan Hammond" <esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>
>> O.o; How do you know where I live?
>
> Sorry for startling you. To answer your question, I don't, not precisely.
> What I did was to use the zip code for Right Stuf to find the correct
> neighborhood of metropolitan Des Moines for your employers, which turned
> out
> to be Clive, IA. Based on the assumption that you live relatively close
> your work, I then entered 'tavern Clive Iowa' into Google. Those three
> sponsored results appeared, including directions from downtown Clive.
> Even
> if they aren't valid for home, they should be valid from work.

Ah okay, that dosen't bother me then. I live 5 minutes from Right Stuf's
current
location, but that will be 20 minutes when they move to the new building
later
this month.

> Now, are you going to pick up a flesh-and-blood girl? Or do I need to
> make
> Google sing and dance for me some more?

Heh! Nuku Nuku has flesh, FLESH AND OIL!

Ethan Hammond

Jun 5, 2005, 7:10:25 PM6/5/05
"Antonio E. Gonzalez" <AntE...@aol.com> wrote in message

I think I bring out the motherly instinct in women. *sighs*
Babies and animals are always way too happy to see me.
So you get the single moms at line in Wal Mart telling me
how there kids are fascinated by me. Must be because
I am such a good guy, A GOOD GUY!

Ethan Hammond

Jun 5, 2005, 7:10:43 PM6/5/05
"sanjian" <san...@widomaker.com> wrote in message
> ave Baranyi wrote:
>> "Ethan Hammond" <esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>
> Dude, he's drooling over the Super Cock. It's already too late. Maybe
> Vince should have googled for the gay bars.

Et, tu Sanjian, ET TU!

Ethan Hammond

Jun 5, 2005, 7:42:09 PM6/5/05
"arnold kim" <arno...@optonline.net> wrote in message

> "sanjian" <san...@widomaker.com> wrote in message
>
> Which is good news for me, Nuku Nuku must be getting pretty bored...

NEVER! Dash Nuku Nuku for you!

Chris Sobieniak

Jun 6, 2005, 12:26:25 AM6/6/05
On Sun, Jun 5, 2005, 11:10pm (EDT+4), esha...@worldnet.att.net
(Ethan Hammond) wrote:
>I think I bring out the motherly instinct in women.
>*sighs*

I think I'm in the same department too. Not counting my weight, I'm
still a mama's boy-type who still lives at home, has crummy part-time
jobs, yet I don't try to go really extreme in certain things like my
silbings too, whom I feel glad I don't go there (like getting drunk and
laid, I still haven't done any of that stuff mainly as I don't want to
turn into my parents).

>Babies and animals are always way too happy to
>see me.

I get that way with most animals, even those that could inflict harm on
me.

>So you get the single moms at line in Wal Mart
>telling me how there kids are fascinated by me.
>Must be because I am such a good guy, A GOOD
>GUY!

Yeah, haven't heard too many moms talk about me though (not a small
enough town for talk to go out perhaps).

Chris Sobieniak

Jun 6, 2005, 12:20:40 AM6/6/05
On Sun, Jun 5, 2005, 5:59pm (EDT+4), prof...@frontiernet.net
(Richard V. Lamb) wrote:
>"Chris Sobieniak" <chrism...@webtv.net> wrote
>in message
>>Gee, if I knew Ethan was getting this much help
>>from you guys, I wish you could set me up in my
>>hometown as well, I need to really find a life
>>outside my house and be less admired in things
>>of phallic sybolisms.
>What are you doing June 18th? I'll be at the
>University of Toledo that evening covering a story.
>Vince "Professor Plum" Lamb
>"Washuu has crabs!"

Well, I would be having to work that night as usual, though I probably
have time to call off in case what you're doing is rather important for
me to come down. I haven't been to UT in years, so I might be a bit
unfamiliar with the buildings and locales there, but I wouldn't mind
doing it for the hell of it. High time to relive that experience I once
had before the money went out.

Ethan Hammond

Jun 6, 2005, 2:10:25 AM6/6/05

(Ethan Hammond) wrote:
>I think I bring out the motherly instinct in women.
>*sighs*
>
>I think I'm in the same department too. Not counting my weight, I'm
>still a mama's boy-type who still lives at home, has crummy part-time
>jobs, yet I don't try to go really extreme in certain things like my
>silbings too, whom I feel glad I don't go there (like getting drunk and
>laid, I still haven't done any of that stuff mainly as I don't want to
>turn into my parents).

I dunno about being a mama's boy.

>Babies and animals are always way too happy to
>see me.
>
>I get that way with most animals, even those that could inflict harm on
>me.

Snakes?

>So you get the single moms at line in Wal Mart
>telling me how there kids are fascinated by me.
>Must be because I am such a good guy, A GOOD
>GUY!
>
>Yeah, haven't heard too many moms talk about me though (not a small
>enough town for talk to go out perhaps).

I meant when I am standing in line at the stores!

Chris Sobieniak

Jun 6, 2005, 3:01:58 AM6/6/05
On Mon, Jun 6, 2005, 6:10am (EDT+4), esha...@worldnet.att.net
(Ethan Hammond) wrote:
>"Chris Sobieniak" <chrism...@webtv.net> wrote
>in message
>>I think I'm in the same department too. Not
>>counting my weight, I'm still a mama's boy-type
>>who still lives at home, has crummy part-time
>>jobs, yet I don't try to go really extreme in certain
>>things like my silbings too, whom I feel glad I
>>don't go there (like getting drunk and laid, I still
>>haven't done any of that stuff mainly as I don't
>>want to turn into my parents).
>I dunno about being a mama's boy.

For me, I'm still running errands for my mom, as she has became a
shut-in for about a decade now. I don't mind running out daily for
things like buying food at the nearest gas/combini shop.

>>I get that way with most animals, even those that
>>could inflict harm on me.
>Snakes?

Yeah. Though I haven't had snakes much in my lifetime. Because we had
a chicken coop in our backyard, I learned the finer points of not
pissing off the rooster!

>>Yeah, haven't heard too many moms talk about
>>me though (not a small enough town for talk to go
>>out perhaps).
>I meant when I am standing in line at the stores!

Oh OK. I wasn't sure what you meant by that, but most people wouldn't
say that of me at Kmarts anyway!

sanjian

Jun 6, 2005, 9:11:23 AM6/6/05
Ethan Hammond wrote:
> "sanjian" <san...@widomaker.com> wrote in message
>> ave Baranyi wrote:
>>> "Ethan Hammond" <esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>>
>> Dude, he's drooling over the Super Cock. It's already too late. Maybe
>> Vince should have googled for the gay bars.
>
> Et, tu Sanjian, ET TU!

Hey, I'm not the one who posted the super cock and said that he's drooling
over it. You've only yourself to blame.

The Wanderer

Jun 6, 2005, 10:43:14 AM6/6/05
Ethan Hammond wrote:

> "Richard V. Lamb" <prof...@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
>
>> "Ethan Hammond" <esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>>
>>> O.o; How do you know where I live?
>>
>> Sorry for startling you. To answer your question, I don't, not
>> precisely. What I did was to use the zip code for Right Stuf to
>> find the correct neighborhood of metropolitan Des Moines for your
>> employers, which turned out to be Clive, IA. Based on the
>> assumption that you live relatively close to your work, I then
>> entered 'tavern Clive Iowa' into Google. Those three sponsored
>> results appeared, including directions from downtown Clive. Even if
>> they aren't valid for home, they should be valid from work.
>
> Ah okay, that dosen't bother me then. I live 5 minutes from Right
> Stuf's current location, but that will be 20 minutes when they move
> to the new building later this month.

...and that's plenty of information for people to figure out exactly
where it is you *do* live, by triangulating travel times from the
current and new work addresses... meaning you just effectively told
anyone who cares enough to investigate where you live.

I'm almost disappointed that I'm too lazy to do the work myself, just
for the sake of it.

(Then again, minute-level travel times aren't all that precise, and who
knows whether that's via car or on foot or on bicycle or via mass
transit or...?)

--
The Wanderer

side of it.

arnold kim

Jun 6, 2005, 9:22:43 PM6/6/05

> "arnold kim" <arno...@optonline.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "sanjian" <san...@widomaker.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Which is good news for me, Nuku Nuku must be getting pretty bored...
>
> NEVER! Dash Nuku Nuku for you!

<sneaks off with mask, pliers, rope, and giant bag of catnip>

Arnold Kim

Ethan Hammond

Jun 7, 2005, 1:13:15 AM6/7/05

> Ethan Hammond wrote:
>> "sanjian" <san...@widomaker.com> wrote in message
>
>> Et, tu Sanjian, ET TU!
>
> Hey, I'm not the one who posted the super cock and said that he's drooling
> over it. You've only yourself to blame.

I never said I was drooling over it!

Ethan Hammond

Jun 7, 2005, 1:15:38 AM6/7/05
"The Wanderer" <inverse...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> Ethan Hammond wrote:
>
>> Ah okay, that dosen't bother me then. I live 5 minutes from Right
>> Stuf's current location, but that will be 20 minutes when they move
>> to the new building later this month.
>
> ...and that's plenty of information for people to figure out exactly
> where it is you *do* live, by triangulating travel times from the
> current and new work addresses... meaning you just effectively told
> anyone who cares enough to investigate where you live.

Yep, but it could be five miles north, south, east, or west!

> I'm almost disappointed that I'm too lazy to do the work myself, just
> for the sake of it.

Damn right you paranoia ensuing ensuer!

> (Then again, minute-level travel times aren't all that precise, and who
> knows whether that's via car or on foot or on bicycle or via mass
> transit or...?)

Via Mustang! VRRROOOM!

Ethan Hammond

Jun 7, 2005, 2:51:41 AM6/7/05

(Ethan Hammond) wrote:

>I dunno about being a mama's boy.
>
>For me, I'm still running errands for my mom, as she has became a
>shut-in for about a decade now. I don't mind running out daily for
>things like buying food at the nearest gas/combini shop.

For a decade? Heh, reminds me of that one Family Guy episode.

>>Yeah, haven't heard too many moms talk about
>>me though (not a small enough town for talk to go
>>out perhaps).
>I meant when I am standing in line at the stores!
>
>Oh OK. I wasn't sure what you meant by that, but most people wouldn't
>say that of me at Kmarts anyway!

People always open up to me and tell me stuff they never tell
anyone else, I dunno why.

Ethan Hammond

Jun 7, 2005, 2:52:28 AM6/7/05

> "Ethan Hammond" <esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>
>>> Which is good news for me, Nuku Nuku must be getting pretty bored...
>
>> NEVER! Dash Nuku Nuku for you!
>
> <sneaks off with mask, pliers, rope, and giant bag of catnip>

BLAST! Although I live on the first floor, so I don't know why you
need all that! LOL

arnold kim

Jun 7, 2005, 11:21:02 AM6/7/05

> "arnold kim" <arno...@optonline.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Ethan Hammond" <esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

>>> NEVER! Dash Nuku Nuku for you!
>>
>> <sneaks off with mask, pliers, rope, and giant bag of catnip>
>
> BLAST! Although I live on the first floor, so I don't know why you
> need all that! LOL

The rope's for later on. ^_-

Arnold Kim

The Wanderer

Jun 7, 2005, 1:18:04 PM6/7/05
Ethan Hammond wrote:

> "The Wanderer" <inverse...@comcast.net> wrote in message
>
>> Ethan Hammond wrote:
>>
>>> Ah okay, that dosen't bother me then. I live 5 minutes from
>>> Right Stuf's current location, but that will be 20 minutes when
>>> they move to the new building later this month.
>>
>> ...and that's plenty of information for people to figure out
>> exactly where it is you *do* live, by triangulating travel times
>> from the current and new work addresses... meaning you just
>> effectively told anyone who cares enough to investigate where you
>> live.
>
> Yep, but it could be five miles north, south, east, or west!

(Except that you said "minutes" - which translates to "miles" only if
you travel at an average of a mile a minute.)

And that's why the *other* piece of information is important: the
20-minute one. By figuring out all of the places which fit the
five-minute distance, and then figuring out all of the places which fit
the twenty-minute distance, and then just determining where those two
sets of places overlap - there aren't going to be *too* many remaining
candidates, you know?

Chris Sobieniak

Jun 7, 2005, 5:13:32 PM6/7/05
On Tue, Jun 7, 2005, 6:51am (EDT+4), esha...@worldnet.att.net
(Ethan Hammond) wrote:
>"Chris Sobieniak" <chrism...@webtv.net> wrote
>in message
>>For me, I'm still running errands for my mom, as
>>she has became a shut-in for about a decade
>>now. I don't mind running out daily for things like
>>buying food at the nearest gas/combini shop.
>For a decade? Heh, reminds me of that one
>Family Guy episode.

At times I think I'm the real Peter Griffen!

But really, my mom fell on hard times once her own mother passed away.
Afterwards she kinda fell into a dysmal state and wouldn't do things
like drive a car. She still gets her license renewed, but it started to
not be able to see too well so she might not get it renewed for long.

>>Oh OK. I wasn't sure what you meant by that, but
>>most people wouldn't say that of me at Kmarts
>>anyway!
>People always open up to me and tell me stuff
>they never tell anyone else, I dunno why.

You should be a talk show host, NOT! :-)

Richard V. Lamb

Jun 8, 2005, 12:02:16 AM6/8/05

> Ethan Hammond wrote:
>
> > "The Wanderer" <inverse...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> >> ...and that's plenty of information for people to figure out
> >> exactly where it is you *do* live, by triangulating travel times
> >> from the current and new work addresses... meaning you just
> >> effectively told anyone who cares enough to investigate where you
> >> live.
> >
> > Yep, but it could be five miles north, south, east, or west!
>
> (Except that you said "minutes" - which translates to "miles" only if
> you travel at an average of a mile a minute.)
>
> And that's why the *other* piece of information is important: the
> 20-minute one. By figuring out all of the places which fit the
> five-minute distance, and then figuring out all of the places which fit
> the twenty-minute distance, and then just determining where those two
> sets of places overlap - there aren't going to be *too* many remaining
> candidates, you know?

The Wanderer is right. Between the startled reaction to my original post
and what you've already posted you've 1) confirmed that my original
assumption was correct and 2) informed me that you are an easy mark for
social engineering. Pray the flesh and blood women you try to pick up don't
figure out this last one too soon!

Ethan Hammond

Jun 8, 2005, 2:51:29 AM6/8/05
"The Wanderer" <inverse...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> Ethan Hammond wrote:
>
>> Yep, but it could be five miles north, south, east, or west!
>
> (Except that you said "minutes" - which translates to "miles" only if
> you travel at an average of a mile a minute.)

By minutes I meant kliks, KLIKS!

> And that's why the *other* piece of information is important: the
> 20-minute one. By figuring out all of the places which fit the
> five-minute distance, and then figuring out all of the places which fit
> the twenty-minute distance, and then just determining where those two
> sets of places overlap - there aren't going to be *too* many remaining
> candidates, you know?

Sure there are!

Ethan Hammond

Jun 8, 2005, 2:52:19 AM6/8/05

> "Ethan Hammond" <esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>
>> BLAST! Although I live on the first floor, so I don't know why you
>> need all that! LOL
>
> The rope's for later on. ^_-

No ropes can hold Nuku Nuku!

Ethan Hammond

Jun 8, 2005, 2:52:10 AM6/8/05

> "The Wanderer" <inverse...@comcast.net> wrote in message
>
> The Wanderer is right. Between the startled reaction to my original post
> and what you've already posted you've 1) confirmed that my original
> assumption was correct and 2) informed me that you are an easy mark for
> social engineering. Pray the flesh and blood women you try to pick up
> don't
> figure out this last one too soon!

For my wallet it is already too late!

Ethan Hammond

Jun 8, 2005, 2:52:49 AM6/8/05
"Richard V. Lamb" <prof...@frontiernet.net> wrote in message

> "The Wanderer" <inverse...@comcast.net> wrote in message
>
> The Wanderer is right. Between the startled reaction to my original post
> and what you've already posted you've 1) confirmed that my original
> assumption was correct and 2) informed me that you are an easy mark for
> social engineering. Pray the flesh and blood women you try to pick up
> don't
> figure out this last one too soon!

Of course I could just be playing along with you two as is my want!

Chris Kern

Jun 8, 2005, 9:04:43 AM6/8/05
On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 06:52:49 GMT, "Ethan Hammond"
<esha...@worldnet.att.net> posted the following:

>"Richard V. Lamb" <prof...@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
>> "The Wanderer" <inverse...@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>
>> The Wanderer is right. Between the startled reaction to my original post
>> and what you've already posted you've 1) confirmed that my original
>> assumption was correct and 2) informed me that you are an easy mark for
>> social engineering. Pray the flesh and blood women you try to pick up
>> don't
>> figure out this last one too soon!
>
>Of course I could just be playing along with you two as is my want!

"wont".

-Chris

Chika

Jun 8, 2005, 4:36:44 PM6/8/05
In article <DAwpe.296817$cg1.1...@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,

Ethan Hammond <esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> "arnold kim" <arno...@optonline.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "Ethan Hammond" <esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> >
> >> BLAST! Although I live on the first floor, so I don't know why you
> >> need all that! LOL
> >
> > The rope's for later on. ^_-

> No ropes can hold Nuku Nuku!

A crushing blow to catgirl bondage freaks everywhere! *^^*

--
//\ // Chika <zvl...@penfuarg.bet.hx. - ROT13>
// \// Hitting Googlespammers with hyper-hammers!

... The characters are confused, the motivations obscure...USGOVT.

David Watson

Jun 8, 2005, 7:36:56 PM6/8/05

Chika (miy...@spam-no-way.invalid) writes:
> In article <DAwpe.296817$cg1.1...@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
> Ethan Hammond <esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>> "arnold kim" <arno...@optonline.net> wrote in message
>> > The rope's for later on. ^_-
>
>> No ropes can hold Nuku Nuku!
>
> A crushing blow to catgirl bondage freaks everywhere! *^^*

Wot, Pink from Dragon Pink wasn't enough for you?

Watson
Thinks back on the 2nd and 3rd OVAs of that one--and gags.
--
Dave Watson, Severed Heads Liberation Front (_Stretcher_ CD-R--sevcom.com)
Frezier Balzoff (aka Ottawa), Ontario, Canada Email--shlf [at] ncf [dot] ca

Message has been deleted

sanjian

Jun 8, 2005, 8:13:15 PM6/8/05

Heh. That one is up there with the "mute point" on my list of pet peeves.
Though, at least "as is my want" makes sense, so it's forgiveable.

Rob Kelk

Jun 8, 2005, 8:46:30 PM6/8/05
On 8 Jun 2005 23:36:56 GMT, aj...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (David Watson)
wrote:

>Chika (miy...@spam-no-way.invalid) writes:
>> In article <DAwpe.296817$cg1.1...@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
>> Ethan Hammond <esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>>> "arnold kim" <arno...@optonline.net> wrote in message
>>
>>> No ropes can hold Nuku Nuku!
>>
>> A crushing blow to catgirl bondage freaks everywhere! *^^*
>
>Wot, Pink from Dragon Pink wasn't enough for you?
>
>Watson
>Thinks back on the 2nd and 3rd OVAs of that one--and gags.

There was never a second OAV of Dragon Pink (just like there's no dub of
Love Hina). That's the only way to stay sane.

Having never actually seen the third Dragon Pink OAV, I can't be sure
whether it "doesn't exist"...

--
Rob Kelk <http://robkelk.ottawa-anime.org/> robkelk -at- gmail -dot- com
"I'm *not* a kid! Nyyyeaaah!" - Skuld (in "Oh My Goddess!" OAV #3)

Lord Craxton

Jun 8, 2005, 9:14:29 PM6/8/05

> "Ethan Hammond" <esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> >"arnold kim" <arno...@optonline.net> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Ethan Hammond" <esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> >> The rope's for later on. ^_-
> >
> >No ropes can hold Nuku Nuku!
>
> Not even catgut? :)

Now that's just perverse. How would you feel if someone bound you up with
your cousin's intestines?

-Lord Craxton

David Watson

Jun 8, 2005, 11:18:11 PM6/8/05

Rob Kelk (rob...@deadspam.com) writes:
> On 8 Jun 2005 23:36:56 GMT, aj...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (David Watson)
> wrote:
>
>>Chika (miy...@spam-no-way.invalid) writes:

>>> A crushing blow to catgirl bondage freaks everywhere! *^^*
>>
>>Wot, Pink from Dragon Pink wasn't enough for you?
>>
>>Watson
>>Thinks back on the 2nd and 3rd OVAs of that one--and gags.
>
> There was never a second OAV of Dragon Pink (just like there's no dub of
> Love Hina). That's the only way to stay sane.
>
> Having never actually seen the third Dragon Pink OAV, I can't be sure
> whether it "doesn't exist"...

It doesn't. The male lead is less of an utter bastard in this one, but
what happens to Pink at the hands of a villainess is no less sickening.
If you're enough of a sucker for punishment to want to find out, I can
bring around the ex-rental tape of it I bought for $5 to get it for what
it was worth total.

Ethan Hammond

Jun 9, 2005, 1:46:21 AM6/9/05
":phant" <ph...@usagi.comix> wrote in message
> "Ethan Hammond" <esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>>"arnold kim" <arno...@optonline.net> wrote in message
>
>>No ropes can hold Nuku Nuku!
>
> Not even catgut? :)

What catgut is? I'm afraid her catguts are long since gone.

Ethan Hammond

Jun 9, 2005, 2:33:06 AM6/9/05
"Chris Kern" <chris...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 06:52:49 GMT, "Ethan Hammond"
> <esha...@worldnet.att.net> posted the following:
>
>>> The Wanderer is right. Between the startled reaction to my original
>>> post
>>> and what you've already posted you've 1) confirmed that my original
>>> assumption was correct and 2) informed me that you are an easy mark for
>>> social engineering. Pray the flesh and blood women you try to pick up
>>> don't
>>> figure out this last one too soon!
>
>>Of course I could just be playing along with you two as is my want!
>
> "wont".

No, no I don't wont things, I want them, WANT THEM!

Ethan Hammond

Jun 9, 2005, 2:33:36 AM6/9/05
"Chika" <miy...@spam-no-way.invalid> wrote in message

> In article <DAwpe.296817$cg1.1...@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
> Ethan Hammond <esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>
>> > The rope's for later on. ^_-
>
>> No ropes can hold Nuku Nuku!
>
> A crushing blow to catgirl bondage freaks everywhere! *^^*

There is always hentai! Nuku Nuku is too strong, she breaks
the ropes with her enthusiastic vicarious excitement!

Ethan Hammond

Jun 9, 2005, 2:36:26 AM6/9/05
"Rob Kelk" <rob...@deadspam.com> wrote in message

> On 8 Jun 2005 23:36:56 GMT, aj...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (David Watson)
> wrote:
>
> There was never a second OAV of Dragon Pink (just like there's no dub of
> Love Hina). That's the only way to stay sane.
>
> Having never actually seen the third Dragon Pink OAV, I can't be sure
> whether it "doesn't exist"...

Two words, Dildo Cobra, avoid it at any cost!

Robyn, Duke of Amber

Jun 9, 2005, 3:34:11 AM6/9/05
to Ethan Hammond
On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, Ethan Hammond wrote:

> >> No ropes can hold Nuku Nuku!
> >
> > A crushing blow to catgirl bondage freaks everywhere! *^^*
>
> There is always hentai! Nuku Nuku is too strong, she breaks
> the ropes with her enthusiastic vicarious excitement!

I always thought a set of "Doc Ock" arms might do the trick....

slathered in goo (tm) first of course.

Neil

Seraphim, the Restless Angel with a (borrowed) sword.
_______________________
Robyn, Duke of Amber. Agent of Chaos.

Robyn, Duke of Amber

Jun 9, 2005, 3:36:07 AM6/9/05
to Ethan Hammond
On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, Ethan Hammond wrote:

> > There was never a second OAV of Dragon Pink (just like there's no dub of
> > Love Hina). That's the only way to stay sane.
> >
> > Having never actually seen the third Dragon Pink OAV, I can't be sure
> > whether it "doesn't exist"...
>
> Two words, Dildo Cobra, avoid it at any cost!

There are those who suggest Dragon Pink as a hentai "Gateway Drug"
If I hear of this (or do it myself) I always just suggest the first ep.

Ashley Vernon

Jun 9, 2005, 5:46:55 AM6/9/05
On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 06:33:06 GMT, "Ethan Hammond"
<esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>No, no I don't wont things, I want them, WANT THEM!

I won't deny one his wont to want.

--
E-mail: aevernon at bellsouth dot net

Chika

Jun 9, 2005, 12:04:37 PM6/9/05
In article <KrRpe.919698$w62.1...@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,

Ethan Hammond <esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> "Rob Kelk" <rob...@deadspam.com> wrote in message
> > On 8 Jun 2005 23:36:56 GMT, aj...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (David Watson)
> > wrote:
> >
> > There was never a second OAV of Dragon Pink (just like there's no dub
> > of Love Hina). That's the only way to stay sane.
> >
> > Having never actually seen the third Dragon Pink OAV, I can't be sure
> > whether it "doesn't exist"...

> Two words, Dildo Cobra, avoid it at any cost!

"It won't fit there!"

--
//\ // Chika <zvl...@penfuarg.bet.hx. - ROT13>
// \// Hitting Googlespammers with hyper-hammers!

... Evil Grin #13 <<<<<GRIN>>>>>

Chika

Jun 9, 2005, 12:04:09 PM6/9/05
In article <4pRpe.919684$w62.1...@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,

Ethan Hammond <esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> "Chika" <miy...@spam-no-way.invalid> wrote in message

> >> No ropes can hold Nuku Nuku!
> >
> > A crushing blow to catgirl bondage freaks everywhere! *^^*

> There is always hentai! Nuku Nuku is too strong, she breaks
> the ropes with her enthusiastic vicarious excitement!

Hmm... maybe Maris could spare her restraints! (Blatant Takahashi
reference)

--
//\ // Chika <zvl...@penfuarg.bet.hx. - ROT13>
// \// Hitting Googlespammers with hyper-hammers!

... Tagline Lotto: 께께께께께<- Scratch here for prize.

Chika

Jun 9, 2005, 12:02:38 PM6/9/05
In article <d87veo$mij$1...@theodyn.ncf.ca>, David Watson
<aj...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote:

> Chika (miy...@spam-no-way.invalid) writes:
> > In article
> > <DAwpe.296817$cg1.1...@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>, Ethan
> > Hammond <esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> >> "arnold kim" <arno...@optonline.net> wrote in message
> >
> >> No ropes can hold Nuku Nuku!
> >
> > A crushing blow to catgirl bondage freaks everywhere! *^^*

> Wot, Pink from Dragon Pink wasn't enough for you?

A light snack. I gots a big appetite! ^_^

--
//\ // Chika <zvl...@penfuarg.bet.hx. - ROT13>
// \// Hitting Googlespammers with hyper-hammers!

... Never attribute to malice that which may be explained by stupidty.

The Wanderer

Jun 9, 2005, 12:16:38 PM6/9/05
Ethan Hammond wrote:

> "Chris Kern" <chris...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 06:52:49 GMT, "Ethan Hammond"
>> <esha...@worldnet.att.net> posted the following:

>>> Of course I could just be playing along with you two as is my

>>> want!
>>
>> "wont".
>
> No, no I don't wont things, I want them, WANT THEM!

<pedant> Yes, but "wont" (in its usage in modern English) is not a verb,
it's a noun - and you said "my want", and the word following a
possessive pronoun must be a noun.</pedant>

If on the other hand you meant "my desire" and were nouning the verb
"want", that's your prerogative, but you shouldn't be surprised when
people object to the nonstandard usage. It would also have a rather
different meaning.

arnold kim

Jun 9, 2005, 1:23:07 PM6/9/05

> "arnold kim" <arno...@optonline.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Ethan Hammond" <esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>>
>>> BLAST! Although I live on the first floor, so I don't know why you
>>> need all that! LOL
>>
>> The rope's for later on. ^_-
>
> No ropes can hold Nuku Nuku!

You're assuming the rope would be involuntary.:)

Arnold Kim

Chika

Jun 9, 2005, 2:14:14 PM6/9/05
In article <%V_pe.71619$NZ1....@fe09.lga>,

arnold kim <arno...@optonline.net> wrote:
> > No ropes can hold Nuku Nuku!

> You're assuming the rope would be involuntary.:)

Besides, you never know what they might come up with next at the Chainsman
Institute... H.H

--
//\ // Chika <zvl...@penfuarg.bet.hx. - ROT13>
// \// Hitting Googlespammers with hyper-hammers!

... DANGER! DANGER! Computer Store Ahead, Hide Wallet.

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jun 9, 2005, 8:52:55 PM6/9/05
On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 05:46:21 GMT, "Ethan Hammond"
<esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>":phant" <ph...@usagi.comix> wrote in message
>> "Ethan Hammond" <esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>>>"arnold kim" <arno...@optonline.net> wrote in message
>>
>>>No ropes can hold Nuku Nuku!
>>
>> Not even catgut? :)
>
>What catgut is? I'm afraid her catguts are long since gone.

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catgut>

Ethan Hammond

Jun 10, 2005, 2:02:42 AM6/10/05
"Robyn, Duke of Amber" <sera...@sentex.net> wrote in message

>> > A crushing blow to catgirl bondage freaks everywhere! *^^*
>
>> There is always hentai! Nuku Nuku is too strong, she breaks
>> the ropes with her enthusiastic vicarious excitement!
>
> I always thought a set of "Doc Ock" arms might do the trick....
>
> slathered in goo (tm) first of course.

Mmmm, remember the failure of the Armored Octopus you must
padewan!

Ethan Hammond

Jun 10, 2005, 2:04:06 AM6/10/05
"Robyn, Duke of Amber" <sera...@sentex.net> wrote in message
> On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, Ethan Hammond wrote:
>
>> > There was never a second OAV of Dragon Pink (just like there's no dub
>> > of
>> > Love Hina). That's the only way to stay sane.
>
>> > Having never actually seen the third Dragon Pink OAV, I can't be sure
>> > whether it "doesn't exist"...
>
>> Two words, Dildo Cobra, avoid it at any cost!
>
> There are those who suggest Dragon Pink as a hentai "Gateway Drug"
> If I hear of this (or do it myself) I always just suggest the first ep.

However Dragon Rider = two thumbs up!

Ethan Hammond

Jun 10, 2005, 2:04:07 AM6/10/05

> Ethan Hammond wrote:
>

> <pedant> Yes, but "wont" (in its usage in modern English) is not a verb,
> it's a noun - and you said "my want", and the word following a
> possessive pronoun must be a noun.</pedant>

Yes, but I use my own ways of language!

> If on the other hand you meant "my desire" and were nouning the verb
> "want", that's your prerogative, but you shouldn't be surprised when
> people object to the nonstandard usage. It would also have a rather
> different meaning.

Every move you make thats my perogative!

Ethan Hammond

Jun 10, 2005, 2:05:06 AM6/10/05

> "Ethan Hammond" <esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>
>>> The rope's for later on. ^_-
>
>> No ropes can hold Nuku Nuku!
>
> You're assuming the rope would be involuntary.:)

NOOOO! *Note to self* Protect Nuku Nuku from Arnold's bondage
corrpution no matter the cost! *PLAYS THE TOUCH*

Ethan Hammond

Jun 10, 2005, 2:09:37 AM6/10/05
"Antonio E. Gonzalez" <AntE...@aol.com> wrote in message

Well at least I learned something anyway!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Inu-Yasha

Jun 10, 2005, 6:41:43 PM6/10/05

"Richard V. Lamb" <prof...@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
> "The Wanderer" <inverse...@comcast.net> wrote in message

>> Ethan Hammond wrote:
>>
>> > "The Wanderer" <inverse...@comcast.net> wrote in message

>> > Yep, but it could be five miles north, south, east, or west!
>>
>> (Except that you said "minutes" - which translates to "miles" only if
>> you travel at an average of a mile a minute.)
>>
>> And that's why the *other* piece of information is important: the
>> 20-minute one. By figuring out all of the places which fit the
>> five-minute distance, and then figuring out all of the places which fit
>> the twenty-minute distance, and then just determining where those two
>> sets of places overlap - there aren't going to be *too* many remaining
>> candidates, you know?

> The Wanderer is right. Between the startled reaction to my original post
> and what you've already posted you've 1) confirmed that my original
> assumption was correct and 2) informed me that you are an easy mark for
> social engineering. Pray the flesh and blood women you try to pick up
> don't
> figure out this last one too soon!
>
> Vince "Professor Plum" Lamb
> "Washuu has crabs!"

And you could be spotted because of the Mustang you drive. ^___^

Inu-Yasha
Feh!!

Abraham Evangelista (afedaken)

Jun 10, 2005, 7:24:44 PM6/10/05
On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 22:41:43 GMT, "Inu-Yasha" <tjar...@cfl.rr.com>
wrote:

>"Richard V. Lamb" <prof...@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
>> "The Wanderer" <inverse...@comcast.net> wrote in message

<snip>

>>> And that's why the *other* piece of information is important: the
>>> 20-minute one. By figuring out all of the places which fit the
>>> five-minute distance, and then figuring out all of the places which fit
>>> the twenty-minute distance, and then just determining where those two
>>> sets of places overlap - there aren't going to be *too* many remaining
>>> candidates, you know?

<snip>

>And you could be spotted because of the Mustang you drive. ^___^

Is this week Stalk Ethan week or something?

I wish we had a proper schedule for group events here... it'd do
wonders for participation. :-)

--
Kuriforudo wa ookikute akai inu da.
http://www.limitofx.com/snaplog

Captain Nerd

Jun 10, 2005, 8:58:29 PM6/10/05
In article <l18ka11ejos53c6ai...@4ax.com>,

Don't worry, there's no real need to stalk him, now that he has the
embedded RFID tag...

Oh, wait, did I type that in public?

^======^

Cap.

--
Since 1989, recycling old jokes, cliches, and bad puns, one Usenet
post at a time!

Ethan Hammond

Jun 11, 2005, 3:38:50 AM6/11/05
"Inu-Yasha" <tjar...@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message

> "Richard V. Lamb" <prof...@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
>
> And you could be spotted because of the Mustang you drive. ^___^

There are a lot of them in this are, not as many as in Texas,
but still. I could be spotted by the Texas license plate on
mine.

Ethan Hammond

Jun 11, 2005, 3:39:57 AM6/11/05
"Captain Nerd" <cpt...@nerdwatch.com> wrote in message

> In article <l18ka11ejos53c6ai...@4ax.com>,
> "Abraham Evangelista (afedaken)" <tr...@limitofx.com> wrote:
>
> Don't worry, there's no real need to stalk him, now that he has the
> embedded RFID tag...

So that explains this crazy scar!

> Oh, wait, did I type that in public?

You win this round old timer, WIN IT! *SHAKES FIST*

Ethan Hammond

Jun 12, 2005, 10:28:51 AM6/12/05
> "Ethan Hammond" <esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>
> The Kryptonite of cat girls? :)
>
> No, it was used for musical instrument strings and medical sutures.
> (it didn't really use cats.)

Good because that would have been worse than people eating them.
I don't see how they can get that much meat off of cats anyway!