Code Geass: NOW I've seen everything...

1 view

Hand-of-Omega

Jul 20, 2008, 9:44:52 AM7/20/08
Finally caught up on watching the CG eps I recorded on CN. A couple of
eps ago, I couldn't quite make out what was happening in a brief
(artificially darkened?) scene: Is the meganeko on the student council
a closet lesbian? And *masturbating* to a picture of the Princess??

If so, then Wow. And here I thought I saw it all with Blood+! 0_0

Dex

Dave Watson

Jul 20, 2008, 10:11:44 AM7/20/08

Indeed. And doing so using the corner of a table.

Watson.

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jul 20, 2008, 3:51:05 PM7/20/08

Either that, or she's *really* into tables!

don

Jul 23, 2008, 2:08:32 PM7/23/08

I saw that and also went "WHAT?!?!" Thankd goodness for DVRs!

Don C.