Google Groups không còn hỗ trợ đăng ký sử dụng hoặc đăng nội dung mới trên Usenet. Bạn vẫn có thể xem nội dung cũ.

[STRIPS] Megatokyo - "<Bleed me dry with your nettles! I am a coconut!>"

0 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Antonio E. Gonzalez

chưa đọc,
12:05:09 26 thg 10, 200826/10/08
đến
More mistranslation fun!:

<http://www.megatokyo.com/strip/1166>

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Aje RavenStar

chưa đọc,
13:54:28 26 thg 10, 200826/10/08
đến

"Antonio E. Gonzalez" <AntE...@aol.com> wrote in message

> More mistranslation fun!:
>
> <http://www.megatokyo.com/strip/1166>

I've been too busy laughing at that middle frame (and trying not to figure
out the implications of the third and final translation) to comment this
time.

DBBrandell

chưa đọc,
14:39:30 26 thg 10, 200826/10/08
đến

That's actually the best subject/object agreement that translator has
done so far. :)

And it just occurrs to me, maybe the text is a large-ish Freudian slip
by Largo. :)

DBB

0 tin nhắn mới