Naruto - They Aired it . . .

1 view

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Aug 31, 2008, 2:31:46 PM8/31/08
Yup, CN aired the infamous "golden shower" episode of Naruto, and
kept it surprisingly untouched. While some might see this as a
classic example of why "Filler Hell" is called that, there are those
of us who got a very guilty pleasure out of it! I'd love to have
this one shown at a con just for the audience reactions . . .

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Aug 31, 2008, 2:43:18 PM8/31/08

Steven J Simmons

Aug 31, 2008, 9:12:32 PM8/31/08

Around my home, we refer to it as "Epic Fill."

_`| / __`| / __`| / __`| / .-^ ___ Steven J. Simmons
--/ /----/ /----/ /----/ /---=__ __=' Don't sweat the petty things.