ADV to Stream Welcome to the NHK through Crunchyroll . . .

1 view

Antonio E. Gonzalez

May 22, 2008, 7:03:20 PM5/22/08
Looks like ADV's also caught on with the whole "use the new medium
to your advantage" thing . . .:

<http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/press-release/2008-05-22/crunchyroll-to-stream-adv-welcome-to-the-n.h.k>

<http://preview.tinyurl.com/3rsyef>

--
- ReFlex 76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot
girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between
looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

swlucky

May 22, 2008, 10:02:54 PM5/22/08
On May 22, 7:03 pm, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
>    Looks like ADV's also caught on with the whole "use the new medium
> to your advantage" thing . . .:
>
> <http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/press-release/2008-05-22/crunchyroll-...>

>   <http://preview.tinyurl.com/3rsyef>
>
> --
>                     - ReFlex 76
>
> - "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot
> girl-on-girl action!"
>
> - "The difference between young and old is the difference between
> looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"
>
> - Jesus Christ - The original hippie!
>
> <http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>
>
> <http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>
>
> Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Survivor has clips on their old shows plus secrets scenes. Their
money comes from the commericals that appear first. With the
controversy over people putting anime shows on YouTube, one of the
anime companies might want to try something similar.

-----
Edge Of The Coin - http://www.swlucky.net (Includes my radio interview)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

May 23, 2008, 2:01:25 AM5/23/08
On Thu, 22 May 2008 19:02:54 -0700 (PDT), swlucky <wis...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Well, there's that Tower of Durraga thing . . .

--

- ReFlex76

darkst...@gmail.com

May 23, 2008, 2:49:39 AM5/23/08
Why not? What do they really have left to market anyway??

Mike

Derek Janssen

May 23, 2008, 3:19:55 AM5/23/08
darkst...@gmail.com wrote:

> Why not? What do they really have left to market anyway??
>
> Mike

Adjust killfiles accordingly.

Derek Janssen (darn, and I LIKED that old 80's videogame show!)
eja...@verizon.net

darkst...@gmail.com

May 23, 2008, 3:29:04 AM5/23/08
On May 23, 12:19 am, Derek Janssen <ejan...@nospam.verizon.net> wrote:

> darkstar7...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Why not?  What do they really have left to market anyway??
>
> > Mike
>
> Adjust killfiles accordingly.

Told you delusionals to earlier this week!!

Mike

Derek Janssen

May 23, 2008, 3:33:31 AM5/23/08
darkst...@gmail.com wrote:

> On May 23, 12:19 am, Derek Janssen <ejan...@nospam.verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>darkstar7...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>>Why not? What do they really have left to market anyway??
>>

>>Adjust killfiles accordingly.
>
> Told you delusionals to earlier this week!!
>
> Mike

Would it shock you if we weren't paying attention?...

Derek Janssen (it shouldn't, you know)
eja...@verizon.net

sanjian

May 23, 2008, 4:35:49 AM5/23/08

Adjusted desu. Does this mean we're going to have to re-KF Mikey every
week?

Derek Janssen

May 23, 2008, 4:53:17 AM5/23/08
sanjian wrote:

> Derek Janssen wrote:
>
>> darkst...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> Why not? What do they really have left to market anyway??
>>>
>>> Mike
>>
>> Adjust killfiles accordingly.
>>

>> (darn, and I LIKED that old 80's videogame show!)
>> eja...@verizon.net
>
> Adjusted desu. Does this mean we're going to have to re-KF Mikey every
> week?

Well, once he starts going down the vanity-brandname road, and
*bragging* about how he many screennames he can change--or does the old
MiS-Sp*e*ll*ing header dodges--there's not many troops left for him on
the Russian front...

(Not unlike certain presidential candidates, when one is at war with
one's own audience, it's quicker to put pride aside and head for the
nearest exit.)

Derek Janssen
eja...@verizon.net

Aje RavenStar

May 23, 2008, 9:00:49 AM5/23/08

"sanjian" <mun...@vt.edu> wrote in message

Life's small pleasures, or something to do while waiting for the disks he
thinks will never be released....

afedakendragon

May 23, 2008, 9:31:34 AM5/23/08
On May 23, 2:01 am, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 22 May 2008 19:02:54 -0700 (PDT), swlucky <wish...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>

> >On May 22, 7:03 pm, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
> >> Looks like ADV's also caught on with the whole "use the new medium
> >> to your advantage" thing . . .:
>
> >> <http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/press-release/2008-05-22/crunchyroll-...>
>
> >> <http://preview.tinyurl.com/3rsyef>
>
> >> --
> >> - ReFlex 76
>
> >> - "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot
> >> girl-on-girl action!"
>
> >> - "The difference between young and old is the difference between
> >> looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"
>
> >> - Jesus Christ - The original hippie!
>
> >> <http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>
>
> >> <http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>
>
> >> Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer
>
> > Survivor has clips on their old shows plus secrets scenes. Their
> >money comes from the commericals that appear first. With the
> >controversy over people putting anime shows on YouTube, one of the
> >anime companies might want to try something similar.
>
> Well, there's that Tower of Durraga thing . . .

Speaking of which, is anyone else still watching this show, or am I
the only one left?

Massimo Sabbadini

May 23, 2008, 2:28:11 PM5/23/08
On Fri, 23 May 2008 06:31:34 -0700 (PDT), afedakendragon
<afed...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Well, there's that Tower of Durraga thing . . .
>
>Speaking of which, is anyone else still watching this show, or am I
>the only one left?

I am still watching. I gladly pay $2 a week to CR for my Druaga fix.
I'm enjoying both the comedic episodes and the more serious ones.
I've grown attached to all of the characters, especially Ahmey.
Now excuse me, it's time for episode 8!

--
Massimo "Gohan" Sabbadini
Email: gohan(at)megane.it

Chika

May 24, 2008, 1:56:00 PM5/24/08
In article <2cWdnRSaq68tXavV...@comcast.com>, Aje RavenStar
<whine...@comcast.net> wrote:

As long as it stays on gmail, I don't care. KF 100% operational as always!

--
// \// Mitsuo... Menda... naha naha...

... Bad command or file name! Go stand in the corner.

darkst...@gmail.com

May 24, 2008, 6:33:25 PM5/24/08
On May 23, 6:00 am, "Aje RavenStar" <whinebuc...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Life's small pleasures, or something to do while waiting for the disks he
> thinks will never be released....

Yep, Aje is as delusional as ever.

Mike (As are most anime fans. Of course, given today's reality, you
almost HAVE TO BE delusional to even function anymore.)

Chris Mattern

May 28, 2008, 2:21:14 PM5/28/08
Didn't see 'cause I had you killfiled. Well, easy enough to fix...

--
Christopher Mattern

NOTICE
Thank you for noticing this new notice