"Code Geass" - Table-Kun

Juan F. Lara

Jul 13, 2008, 8:46:38 PM7/13/08
Adult Swim aired that episode of "Code Geass" yesterday.

http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a25c3921b11640a011b12774e4c0022

That poor table. :-)

- Juan F. Lara

Dave Watson

Jul 13, 2008, 10:30:27 PM7/13/08
On Jul 13, 8:46 pm, lj...@ces.clemson.edu (Juan F. Lara) wrote:
>      Adult Swim aired that episode of "Code Geass" yesterday.
>
> http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a25c3921b11640a011b12774e4...
>
>      That poor table. :-)

Hey, even mousy racist lesbians need to get off sometimes. At least
she wasn't possibly ruining somebody else's life in the process.

Watson.

S.t.A.n.L.e.E

Jul 14, 2008, 5:00:56 AM7/14/08
Sun, 13 Jul 2008 7:30pm-0700, Dave Watson <dwbeing...@gmail.com>:

Heh, unless she goes starcade on her ass. ^_^

Laters. =)

Stan
--
_______ ________ _______ ____ ___ ___ ______ ______
| __|__ __| _ | \ | | | | _____| _____|
| ( _| | http://www.uofr.net/~lostrune/
\ ______| _______ ____ ___
/ \ / \ | _ | \ | |
/ \/ \| _ | |\ |
/___/\/\___|__| |__|___| \ ___|

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jul 14, 2008, 1:54:29 PM7/14/08

I can already see her at a furniture store: "hey, come here often?"

Neil Nadelman

Jul 14, 2008, 4:24:17 PM7/14/08
On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 00:46:38 +0000 (UTC), lj...@ces.clemson.edu (Juan
F. Lara) wrote:

> Adult Swim aired that episode of "Code Geass" yesterday.
>
>http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a25c3921b11640a011b12774e4c0022

Wow. That scene actually made it on air? I would have bet real money
that they were going to cut it.
Neil Nadelman ar...@navzr-genafyngbe.pbz (ROT13)
I have no fears in life,
for I have already survived Theta-G!

Current favorite spam subject line:
Be vancouver the imaginate!

sanjian

Jul 14, 2008, 4:56:43 PM7/14/08

"Juan F. Lara" <lj...@ces.clemson.edu> wrote in message

> Adult Swim aired that episode of "Code Geass" yesterday.
>
> http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a25c3921b11640a011b12774e4c0022
>
> That poor table. :-)

That scene aside, Codge Geass sucks. I hate that show.

*is still bitter about certain events*

Juan F. Lara

Jul 14, 2008, 5:49:29 PM7/14/08
In article <1561d07f-0df8-4562...@m45g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,

Dave Watson <dwbeing...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Hey, even mousy racist lesbians need to get off sometimes. At least
>she wasn't possibly ruining somebody else's life in the process.

She wasn't? Psychosomatic blindness was the only thing that saved
Nunally from yet another psychological trauma. :-)

- Juan F. Lara

sanjian

Jul 14, 2008, 6:38:17 PM7/14/08

"Juan F. Lara" <lj...@ces.clemson.edu> wrote in message

It's only traumatic if you don't enjoy it.

ender

Jul 14, 2008, 6:47:56 PM7/14/08
On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:24:17 -0400, Neil Nadelman wrote:

> Wow. That scene actually made it on air? I would have bet real money
> that they were going to cut it.

Now I'm curious - what scene? (I can't watch the adultswim video, and I
don't really remember CG from when I was watching it)

--
< ender ><><><><><><><>◊<><><><><><><>◊<><><><><><><>< e at ena dot si >

Because 10 billion years' time is so fragile, so ephemeral...
it arouses such a bittersweet, almost heartbreaking fondness.

Dave Watson

Jul 14, 2008, 7:15:25 PM7/14/08
On Jul 14, 6:47 pm, ender <e...@arnes.si> wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:24:17 -0400, Neil Nadelman wrote:
> > Wow. That scene actually made it on air? I would have bet real money
> > that they were going to cut it.
>
> Now I'm curious - what scene? (I can't watch the adultswim video, and I
> don't really remember CG from when I was watching it)

You can also watch the scene at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezwhZC4R-eI

Watson.

Dave Watson

Jul 14, 2008, 7:17:02 PM7/14/08
On Jul 14, 5:49 pm, lj...@ces.clemson.edu (Juan F. Lara) wrote:
> In article <1561d07f-0df8-4562-a8d7-a6edf1400...@m45g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,

> Dave Watson  <dwbeingupfr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Hey, even mousy racist lesbians need to get off sometimes.  At least
> >she wasn't possibly ruining somebody else's life in the process.
>
>      She wasn't?  Psychosomatic blindness was the only thing that saved
> Nunally from yet another psychological trauma. :-)

I meant, by sleeping with them. Besides, she was enjoying the glow by
the time Nunally wheeled herself in.

Watson.

S.t.A.n.L.e.E

Jul 14, 2008, 7:53:41 PM7/14/08
Mon, 14 Jul 2008 4:24pm-0400, Neil Nadelman <ne...@anime-translator.com>:

> On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 00:46:38 +0000 (UTC), lj...@ces.clemson.edu (Juan
> F. Lara) wrote:
>
> > Adult Swim aired that episode of "Code Geass" yesterday.
> >
> >http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a25c3921b11640a011b12774e4c0022
>
> Wow. That scene actually made it on air? I would have bet real money
> that they were going to cut it.

Made it on air and AdultSwim.com featuring the clip! ^_^
At least Williams Street has a sense of humor.

Laters. =)

STan

S.t.A.n.L.e.E

Jul 14, 2008, 7:56:17 PM7/14/08
Mon, 14 Jul 2008 4:56pm-0400, sanjian <mun...@vt.edu>:

Heh, the ep's class lesson that America is the homeland of Brittania.

Imagine yourself as the table. ^_^

Juan F. Lara

Jul 14, 2008, 9:04:07 PM7/14/08
In article <9nyjo8ff1exd$.d...@ender.ena.si>, ender <ec...@arnes.si> wrote:
>On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:24:17 -0400, Neil Nadelman wrote:
>Now I'm curious - what scene? (I can't watch the adultswim video, and I
>don't really remember CG from when I was watching it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezwhZC4R-eI

- Juan F. Lara

Neil Nadelman

Jul 15, 2008, 12:44:08 AM7/15/08
On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:56:43 -0400, "sanjian" <mun...@vt.edu> wrote:

>That scene aside, Codge Geass sucks. I hate that show.
>
>*is still bitter about certain events*

Care to elaborate?

sanjian

Jul 15, 2008, 5:29:08 AM7/15/08
Neil Nadelman wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:56:43 -0400, "sanjian" <mun...@vt.edu> wrote:
>
>> That scene aside, Codge Geass sucks. I hate that show.
>>
>> *is still bitter about certain events*
>
> Care to elaborate?

End of episode 13 in season two.

Granted, the end of the first season already had me pissed off, but season
two was well on its way to redeeming itself. Until...