Yamanade - The Wallflower . . . Fashion Inspiration!

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Sep 6, 2008, 2:11:05 AM9/6/08
Well, it was bound to happen in real life; a clothes designer has
been inspired by Sunako . . .:

<http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/2008/09/04/2008-09-04_young_designer_works_a_haute_pace_before-1.html>

<http://preview.tinyurl.com/54tz6x>

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Dave Watson

Sep 6, 2008, 4:57:25 AM9/6/08
On Sep 6, 2:11 am, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
>     Well, it was bound to happen in real life; a clothes designer has
> been inspired by Sunako . . .:
>
> <http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/2008/09/04/2008-09-04_young_desi...>
>
>   <http://preview.tinyurl.com/54tz6x>

Nothing about Yamatonadeshiko Shichihenge (or any manga) in that
article. Yeah, her show will be themed "Not a Wallflower," but that
expression is now old enough to start collecting its pension.

Watson.

bobbie sellers

Sep 6, 2008, 10:51:35 AM9/6/08
The article when read mentions a stack of old manga
Wallflower books near the wall. The favored model
seems to have a Japanese name. But the link on her
name lead only to advrts. , no picture of her. And it
mention Sunako as well as being seen as a person in
search of herself.

So it is not just the old phrase.

later
bliss -- C O C O A Powered... (at california dot com)

--
bobbie sellers - a retired nurse in San Francisco

Ningen banji Human beings do
Samazama no Every single kind
Baka a suru Of stupid thing
--- 117th edition of Haifu Yanagidaru published in 1832

Dave Watson

Sep 6, 2008, 11:54:48 AM9/6/08
On Sep 6, 10:51 am, bobbie sellers <bl...@california.com> wrote:
> Dave Watson wrote:
> > On Sep 6, 2:11 am, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >> Well, it was bound to happen in real life; a clothes designer has
> >> been inspired by Sunako . . .:
>
> >> <http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/2008/09/04/2008-09-04_young_desi...>
>
> >> <http://preview.tinyurl.com/54tz6x>
>
> > Nothing about Yamatonadeshiko Shichihenge (or any manga) in that
> > article.  Yeah, her show will be themed "Not a Wallflower," but that
> > expression is now old enough to start collecting its pension.
>
> > Watson.
>
>     The article when read mentions a stack of old manga
> Wallflower books near the wall.   The favored model
> seems to have a Japanese name.  But the link on her
> name lead only to advrts. , no picture of her.  And it
> mention Sunako as well as being seen as a person in
> search of herself.
>
>     So it is not just the old phrase.

Read it again and found it. I stand corrected. Thank you.

Watson.

Elsie

Sep 7, 2008, 3:04:03 PM9/7/08
"Antonio E. Gonzalez" <AntE...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Well, it was bound to happen in real life; a clothes designer has
> been inspired by Sunako . . .:
>

> <http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/2008/09/04/2008-09-04_young_designer_works_a_haute_pace_before-1.html>
>
> <http://preview.tinyurl.com/54tz6x>

That's intriguing! I'm curious to see the clothes.

laurie