This would be off topic, except

1 view

Aje.RavenStar

Sep 23, 2009, 8:45:03 PM9/23/09
there's a chance to play "Spot the Eiken Club Escapee" (that should tell
you, not work safe).

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=593_1253708911

Dave Watson

Sep 23, 2009, 9:38:43 PM9/23/09

I've heard of "Tanks for the mammaries," but this is just fucking
ridiculous.

Watson
Who didn't have to watch all of it to spot her.

Aje.RavenStar

Sep 23, 2009, 9:54:52 PM9/23/09

"Dave Watson" <dwbeing...@fuspamma.gmail.com> wrote in message

wasn't it, though? Thankfully it happened fairly early on. There were a
couple of cosplayers or so later on, nothing related to our topic though.

Relic

Sep 23, 2009, 10:18:29 PM9/23/09
Looked more like "Spot the Backache Candidate" to me...
yoicks! ^_^

robin-of-lox

Sep 24, 2009, 2:49:28 AM9/24/09

I have an amusing Eiken story:

My (ex)husband (we were still married then) had a friend at work who
was into cosplay and they would lend anime back and forth. They liked
to see who could out-do the other one with weird or bizarre stuff
(she's the one who first turned us on to Petshop of Horrors).

So he took our copy of Eiken (which I had recorded off one of the
movie channels) in to work to lend to her. Naturally, she decided to
pop it into her computer at lunch.

Her best work friend was there who thought that the obsession they
both had with "Japanese cartoons" was cute. Then she got an eyeful of
Eiken! She decided that they were both crazy pervs. It took a long
time for them to explain to her that not all Anime was pornographic.
Finally she watched Cowboy Bebop and forgave them for her first taste
of Anime.

Now she (the friend, not the cosplayer) is my ex-husband's wife!

Robin

Aje.RavenStar

Sep 24, 2009, 7:21:49 AM9/24/09

"robin-of-lox" <robin....@gmail.com> wrote in message

Egads! I shudder to think what the consequences would have been if it had
been the first episode of Elfen Lied.

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Sep 25, 2009, 12:14:50 AM9/25/09

Well, technically armored vehicle, but yeah . . . damn! It looks
like just standing upright would be a major effort!

--

- ReFlex76