LA Dragonball - The Teaser Trailer . . .

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Oct 14, 2008, 7:52:05 PM10/14/08
Very rough, and meant for Dragonball Expo . . .:

<http://dbthemovie.com/2008/10/02/dragonball-expo-trailer/#more-866>

Errr . . . I . . . I really have no words . . . even more than with
the Speed Racer trailer . . . just an incredible unease . . .

--
- ReFlex 76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot
girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between
looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor)

Oct 14, 2008, 11:18:41 PM10/14/08
Antonio E. Gonzalez wrote:
> Very rough, and meant for Dragonball Expo . . .:
>
> <http://dbthemovie.com/2008/10/02/dragonball-expo-trailer/#more-866>
>
> Errr . . . I . . . I really have no words . . . even more than with
> the Speed Racer trailer . . . just an incredible unease . . .

Well, if it works out like Speed Racer, it will be an incredibly good
movie (I doubt it will, but one could dream). Speed Racer -- despite the
fact that I was sure it would suck so badly that I'd be able to use it
as a "you made me do this, so you have to..." weapon on my wife for
years, it turned out that it may well be my favorite movie of the year.
In a year of pretty awesome movies.

--
Sea Wasp
/^\